• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Smoking

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
No, not tobacco...or other plants. MEAT! I picked up a new Masterbuilt Electric Smoker on Black Friday for $79. Tried it out this past weekend and I must say the chickens turned out WONDERFUL--flavorful, tender, juicy and easy to manage with the electric control. Now I wonder why I waited so long. I highly recommend.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hit me up for the best smoked salmon recipe. You can't get it in stores and it's 5 total ingredients, but there is a simple procedure that must be followed.

I have what I presume is the same MasterBuilt electric smoker. Ribs, chicken, pork loin...all excellent in the smoker.
You can make jerky...it is excellent in the smoker.
Try smoking pork chops for a couple hours, then finish them up on the grill.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I have been using an Old Smokey electric smoke cooker for several years now and I love it.
It's not a traditional type smoker where you need a water pan, it's like a large stock pot that seals in the steam.

For you folks running smokers try smoking sweet corn with your meat. It comes out freaking delicious!
I peel back the husk, remove the silk and cover the ear back up then douse it in water.
I always use hickory chips but I'm sure it would be wonderful whatever chips you use.