• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

SOLD! 20 GIM Constitution Rounds $520 includes shipping.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
EDIT: SOLD.

Need to convert these to FRNs, gotta pay some bills and my SS won’t kick in ‘til January.

Twenty GIM Constitution rounds in the original clear (vinyl?) packaging. Due to a small tear in the vinyl, one of the rounds has light toning on one edge, all the others are mint.
$520 for the lot includes shipping via USPS Registered/Return Receipt.

I accept Paypal.

Reply/PM me with any questions or info.

Thanks for reading,
R.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Need to convert these to FRNs, gotta pay some bills and my SS won’t kick in ‘til January.

Twenty GIM Constitution rounds in the original clear (vinyl?) packaging. Due to a small tear in the vinyl, one of the rounds has light toning on one edge, all the others are mint.
$520 for the lot includes shipping via USPS Registered/Return Receipt.

I accept Paypal.

Reply/PM me with any questions or info.

Thanks for reading,
R.
Sold, PM inbound

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Found out at the post office that Registered Mail is only available for parcels with a value of $5000 or more? When did that happen?
Package was sent Certified/Return Receipt.

R.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Found out at the post office that Registered Mail is only available for parcels with a balue of $5000 or more? When did that happen?
Package was sent Certified/Return Receipt.

R.
Registered would probably be overkill and an unnecessary cost from my perspective. Certified/Return receipt with tracking is quite sufficient. If it doesn't arrive I can always hire the Boston antifarts to come and burn down the local post office in the spirit of peaceful protest!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
dang good price, Im getting ready to list 10 2007 bulls on the bay for $500
I was very fortunate and appreciative to be able to deal with such a fine gentleman as Ragnarok and yes, it was a dang good price.