• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SOLD: $30 for $2.75 face value 90% silver pre-64

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I had a chargeback on an item I sold on eBay and now my Paypal balance is "overdrawn" and they won't let me use my account. If I pay it with a CC it incurs my bank's cash advance fee of $10 + some %. And if I wait to transfer the money it'll take days!

So anyway, I'll mail you a nice selection of pre-64 Washington Quarters, 11 of them for $30 is a great deal! Free shipping! woo! OR I can make an assortment of dimes, quarters and halves for $2.75, just ask when you reply here.

Reply here and I'll PM you the PayPal email payment address, then you can send me the address you want the coins sent to.

goldfanbrad

Seeker
I had a chargeback on an item I sold on eBay and now my Paypal balance is "overdrawn" and they won't let me use my account. If I pay it with a CC it incurs my bank's cash advance fee of $10 + some %. And if I wait to transfer the money it'll take days!

So anyway, I'll mail you a nice selection of pre-64 Washington Quarters, 11 of them for $30 is a great deal! Free shipping! woo! OR I can make an assortment of dimes, quarters and halves for $2.75, just ask when you reply here.

Reply here and I'll PM you the PayPal email payment address, then you can send me the address you want the coins sent to.
I'll take them as quarters or quarters/halves if still available.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I have my $440 ebay bucks certificate to spend and they are blocking my use of it! I think I'll get a couple 20 Franc Angels and pay the $90 difference.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
All done and finished, I was able to ship out the coins and then use my eBay Bucks to get 2 French 20 Franc Angels for $85. The best free money I've ever gotten when buying bullion!