• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SOLD OUT 1 oz Donald Trump Silver Rounds "Trump the Government"

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
NOW SOLD OUT Selling rolls for $479 shipped, here's a stock photo (They aren't proof in hand, so photo just gives you an idea of the design, not the finish) I can send actual photos to anyone interested.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
22.25/oz. is a bit steep for silver rounds. That being said, there's a market for Trump paraphernalia so what do I know? :)

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Probably shouldn't use the word DOLLAR on that coin

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
22.25/oz. is a bit steep for silver rounds. That being said, there's a market for Trump paraphernalia so what do I know? :)
$22.50 each if buying 20+ on the official website, plus I believe they charge shipping and who knows when you will get the item. Buy from me and you should have it within 3-4 business days if paying via paypal.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Well Hallelujah! That is one gorgeous round!!

Seriously, WTF is up with her face? Has she got a wad of Redman stuffed in her cheek?

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Have a few rolls back in stock, $479 shipped per roll. ($6 off each additional roll)

I don't think you'll find these cheaper anywhere else.

Will sell singles for $25 each + $2.50 shipping ($2.50 shipping for any quantity)

mayhem

A different perspective
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Have a few rolls back in stock, $479 shipped per roll. ($6 off each additional roll)

I don't think you'll find these cheaper anywhere else.

Will sell singles for $25 each + $2.50 shipping ($2.50 shipping for any quantity)
Don't do PayPal as I'm a big fan of not supporting then, otherwise I'd pick up a couple at least.

UPDATE: Just bought a couple off the web site for 25$ ea + 5$ shipping. Let's see if they arrive. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Don't do PayPal as I'm a big fan of not supporting then, otherwise I'd pick up a couple at least.

UPDATE: Just bought a couple off the web site for 25$ ea + 5$ shipping. Let's see if they arrive. :-)
I take check, money order, cash (at your own risk) in addition to paypal and will consider other payment options.

If you are interested in buying some more let me know.

mayhem

A different perspective
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I take check, money order, cash (at your own risk) in addition to paypal and will consider other payment options.

If you are interested in buying some more let me know.
I just wanted two to give to my grandkids someday. They will be historic. I never looked at PS's as a investment (buy/sell) that's for you younger fellas, only a storage of wealth.

I haven't bought any PM's since 2008. I have enough I believe, now that the wife and I are in our 70's.

When I was buying I bought most from the users at GIM1, <SLV>, joejewler, jason, and others.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That is one ugly mug......that hairstyle will go down in history right next to Kim Jong Il/Un. Imagine 200 years from now looking at that coin LOL.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Well Hallelujah! That is one gorgeous round!!

Seriously, WTF is up with her face? Has she got a wad of Redman stuffed in her cheek?
You know it's not Bubba's load, that for sure

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'll bet there's a lot of people on this site with Killary supporting relatives Wouldn't you love to give some of these for Christmas?