• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SOLD! Six (6) Beautiful Sovereigns for sale $285 with free Priority Mail Shipping if you buy two (2) or more

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm going to take advantage of some sales on Silver and get 120 oz of silver for these. Seems while the GSR is so high I should move a little more to the white metal.
I'll take PayPal F&F or an ACH transfer from your bank and will send these out same day is payment arrives before 3:00PM Pacific Time (SF Shithole Time :p).

PM me with which ones you are interested in and I'll hold them for you, See photos and note the letter on each one. These all came from APMEX via eBay Bucks and will be in excellent condition.
Sovereigns2.jpg

$280 each if you want all six (6)!! Plus a coupon for a free Value Meal at McDonalds

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I wanted to chime in and say this is a nice deal. I'm pretty set on sovereigns but these coins look really nice and are priced right for someone looking to get a little gold in their portfolio.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Must've been too attractive, they are all sold!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Love them sovereigns! Can't get too many of them. I'll bet Irons snagged these up. (Grins)