• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Solid gold Mardi gras doubloon. How much are they worth?

Hello, I was wondering if someone could shed some light on this situation. I can't find any information on this Krewe of Hermes solid Gold Mardi gras doubloon I have. How much would it be worth? How much are others worth of other Krewes? I see one similar on this site but it said sold with no selling price. How rare are they. Thanks View attachment 94479

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Solid gold you say...?

upload_2017-10-11_11-41-59.jpeg

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hey pay no attention to those jealous wankers. They just want you to sell it to them so they can reap a big profit.
See thread: Token Lets see some pictures.

Welcome to the forum
BF

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Thanks. Yeah, just curious. I'll put up some more pics soon.
Some more pics? Oh, my bad, I missed that photo because I'm used to photo being inserted. I'm a little slipshod that way. :D

When you post, look down in the lower right. See Upload a File? Click there and then navigate to where the photo is stored (Usually I put them on the desktop) click on that photo and it will appear in your post when you're done.

BF

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
When you get one of these let me know first please. Incredibly rare, I will offer a very good price! . :godfather
Welcome aboard the leaky tub USS GIM2!