• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Something is going on at YOUTUBE

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Alex Jones videos are now showing up on my page for youtube vids. WTF ?
I watch some of his stuff on BANNED, because YOUTUBE banned him. Now he's Back ?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Maybe banning the White House video of the doctors combined with the grilling in Congress finally got them to listen to their corporate counsel and realize that they are on the anti trust short list and would be forced to spin off business divisions?

They’d probably make money in the short term spinning of divisions but lose overall power.

I could see both Google and Amazon being forced to sell off their cloud compute platforms and various online consumer services like YouTube and such.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well they have been extremely ham fisted, arbitrary, in your face and clumsy, correct me if I am wrong.

This may be worse because they will back off a bit and make it less noticeable to joe sixpack and jane soccermom, but keep the capability and then spring it out at a critical moment in the election when nothing can be done in time.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Well they have been extremely ham fisted, arbitrary, in your face and clumsy, correct me if I am wrong.

This may be worse because they will back off a bit and make it less noticeable to joe sixpack and jane soccermom, but keep the capability and then spring it out at a critical moment in the election when nothing can be done in time.
Agreed but their way of making a mea culpa is equally ham fisted that even the dullest of joe six-pack or jane soccer-mom cannot help to notice.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
There's always the national defense production act... Trump told 3M to produce masks and they balked... they're producing masks!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Alex Jones videos are now showing up on my page for youtube vids. WTF ?
I watch some of his stuff on BANNED, because YOUTUBE banned him. Now he's Back ?
I'm betting it's not from his official channel. Per instance there's a channel called Alex Jones radio which is not his.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm betting it's not from his official channel. Per instance there's a channel called Alex Jones radio which is not his.
BINGO, You caught it. Does this jamoke get to make money from Utube for that ?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BINGO, You caught it. Does this jamoke get to make money from Utube for that ?
If they are monetized and don'r get hit with a copyright strike, then yes.

Joe Rogan allows other channels to cut and re-post his podcast because it actually draws more viewers to him. Not sure how the AJ corporation looks at things.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
I can't believe anyone takes Alex Jones seriously. I suppose it's because most of his listeners weren't around listening to his radio show on New Year's Eve 1999 when he tried to incite riots and panic from his audience by saying that we were being actively attacked / invaded by Putin and the Russians.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Limbaugh does the same thing...there are multiple examples of uninterrupted re-broadcasts of his 3 hour show...the conservatives should all allow this, all of them

GOD NEVER SAID HE'D CHOOSE WHO HIS VOICE WOULD BE...this is the 'new normal', quote that...we're ALL his voice, but, we're not all 'interrupted voices', as it's now being controlled...eh

anyways...

it's better to listen to any of them, without all the propaganda " on the hour, the half and when your ears have 'heard too much' "

faux is so terrible...they own all the 'conservative talk radio' air-wave propaganda time...strange how NONE OF THEM have spoken out about their ADVERTISER TIME, we only hear 'they've lost advertisers...wtf?...

(not giving Trump a message: FCC buddy...fix it gdit...)

sorry, i gloss over some of the best...tell the advertisers:

"You're Not Good Enough, YOU CAN'T ADVERTISE WITH ME!"

in my years of retardedness...what about being a MAN did I miss? but I digress back into myself, and i'm not so bad

listen to a youtube version then compare it to the 'live' time...every 'act', every 'sequence' of 10 minutes, 8 minutes or 'teasers' we'll come back to, is counter-acted against, is filled in with, the 'news', "on the hour, the half and when it suits us"...and those 10 minutes, 8 minutes and Teasers all melt back into 'nothingness' because we're 'lulled' back into some type of 'normalcy' that we left 10 or more years ago...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
only half the thought...

here's some change for your time..

1/2¢ change

GL

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GROUNDZERO W/ CLYDE LEWIS is a late night lead in here in Cen. Ky. to Coast to Coast AM w/ George Noory.
He most does Alt-Science, Back-ward recorded listening, The Skin Walker Ranch. Strange Radio signals intercepted. He has Linda Molten-Howe, Richard C. Hoagland, and others as guest.
But because he reports what is happening in his home town Portland, Or. and questions the WuFlu.
Haters have gotten most of his national commercial monies pulled from his show.
It's a good show but very little financial backing and he is in the top 10 Ratings for his time slot.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Used to listen to Coast to Coast a long time ago. Mostly great. Few times I have tuned in on the road the last few years have been pure fiction, and not very good fiction. I'll check out that other show you mentioned, when I get a chance. Thanks.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
GROUNDZERO W/ CLYDE LEWIS is a late night lead in here in Cen. Ky. to Coast to Coast AM w/ George Noory.
He most does Alt-Science, Back-ward recorded listening, The Skin Walker Ranch. Strange Radio signals intercepted. He has Linda Molten-Howe, Richard C. Hoagland, and others as guest.
But because he reports what is happening in his home town Portland, Or. and questions the WuFlu.
Haters have gotten most of his national commercial monies pulled from his show.
It's a good show but very little financial backing and he is in the top 10 Ratings for his time slot.
I like Lewis. Used to hear him around here on the radio, awhile back. Could never stand Moulton- Howe or Hoagland. They both used to be on Art Bell, a long time ago. Dreaded hearing them on his show. Personal prejudices, I’m sure.

Avalon

Lawn Protected by Guns Of Avalon
Platinum Bling
Used to listen to Coast to Coast a long time ago. Mostly great. Few times I have tuned in on the road the last few years have been pure fiction, and not very good fiction. I'll check out that other show you mentioned, when I get a chance. Thanks.
yup, too bad Art Bell retired and died. If Art was in charge during this mess we might get some truth.

Avalon

Lawn Protected by Guns Of Avalon
Platinum Bling
I like Lewis. Used to hear him around here on the radio, awhile back. Could never stand Moulton- Howe or Hoagland. They both used to be on Art Bell, a long time ago. Dreaded hearing them on his show. Personal prejudices, I’m sure.
John Houges interview the other night was actually interesting. Even he is like WTF.. LOL And he did predict a year of utter catastrophe way before this started..LOL

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Houge is another guest Clyde has on occasion.
Another aspect of Clyde Lewis is he spent some of his youth in Argentina. He has seen what is happening here in the US while living in the turmoil of Argentina's political strife.
He is a Libertarian but both Conservatives and Leftists claim he supports the other side.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If the social media giants do not start allowing conservative opinion they will be forced to divest. Can you imagine Google being forced to spin-off YouTube? Or they will lose liability protection of the First Amendment.