• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Something we should ALL be worried about !!!

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Ugh. A long video...

Mercifully, after the first minute, it had a link to a transcript. That still took 12 minutes, but at least I did not lose an hour of my life.

Almost half of the transcript was stupid obvious stuff we have (here at GIM) known for decades. YES! We know about the FED. YES! We know about the 1933 gold decree and Nixon's decree. WE KNOW THAT SHIT!

The takeout is that if we sign up for his special offer of $49, he will tell what he thinks is the super 1000% play when the system forbids paper money and goes to bio or crypto money. He also throws in a bid for gold. Because {obvious shit we have known for decades.}

If you disagree, please post! I am just hoping to save the time of others.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Doug Casey is as solid a Libertarian and gold bug as there is. Unfortunately for us, probably very profitably for him, a few years ago he sold his newsletter publishing company, Casey Research, to Porter Stansbury, the sleazy and deceptive carnival barker marketer behind all these ridiculous infomercial videos.

Ugh. A long video...

Mercifully, after the first minute, it had a link to a transcript. That still took 12 minutes, but at least I did not lose an hour of my life.

Almost half of the transcript was stupid obvious stuff we have (here at GIM) known for decades. YES! We know about the FED. YES! We know about the 1933 gold decree and Nixon's decree. WE KNOW THAT SHIT!

The takeout is that if we sign up for his special offer of $49, he will tell what he thinks is the super 1000% play when the system forbids paper money and goes to bio or crypto money. He also throws in a bid for gold. Because {obvious shit we have known for decades.}

If you disagree, please post! I am just hoping to save the time of others.
I don`t disagree, although not being in the PM`s all that long, I didn`t realize some of his "revelations" were in fact old news .......

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
He's selling something.

Someone who won't lay the facts on the table before taking payment, is selling a scam.

Maybe Casey Research has a better reputation, but I like value for value, and facts. He's being coy. Coy, in my home, gets the door slammed in your face.

I don't see what his miracle solution could be. Biometrics and digital money, have it all covered - only revolution is the answer.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Stansbury Research is your first clue... it's going to be a Looooong video of 'success is just around the corner' and if you just hang in there til the end I'll tell you how to get rich quick.... kind of a video...

I think we've all been there done that got the T-shirt...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Seriously...what's with Stansbury? I know nothing about them.

If that's their M.O....selling "secret" investment tips/names/stocks...yes, it's a scam.

If the Digital Dollar unfolds as the little boy says it will - and his facts are right, I'll grant that - but if Billy the Gates gets his way, and we're all on time-limited digital blockchain fed tokens...I don't know how having a few pet stocks is gonna save anyone.

Arming up, and making plans to Secede or storm Washington, is the only answer left.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Stansbury Research is your first clue... it's going to be a Looooong video of 'success is just around the corner' and if you just hang in there til the end I'll tell you how to get rich quick.... kind of a video...

I think we've all been there done that got the T-shirt...
Honestly, there was a video by Stainsbury in 2010 or so that first got me to this website via searching about PMs. So there's that....

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Preach it brothers, we all know this shit. We are cattle caught in a financial trap.
I have never looked for a get rich quick scheme with secret knowledge.
I still remember the financial free dinner with the "secret formula". They buy less stocks when the price is high and more stocks when the price is low.
Geezus.
I just look for a way to transport generational wealth on to my offspring, or at worst, a return of capital rather than loss.