• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Sorry super bowl

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Nice defenses, but 2 quarterbacks that are just not very good.

No one throwing the ball down the field, no running games, just nothing going on.

Pretty sad what the state of the modern nfl has become,

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nice defenses, but 2 quarterbacks that are just not very good.

No one throwing the ball down the field, no running games, just nothing going on.

Pretty sad what the state of the modern nfl has become,
It reminds me of the old WWF

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Refs sets the tone at the beginning when Jeherico Cotchery's catch was not ruled a catch even in review. The Panthers received a couple of makeup calls, but failed to capitalize. Newton came out flat and has had the yips all game. They need to do something else if they want to win. Broncos defense is teeing off.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The only american style football was Vince McMahon's XFL. You get paid for winning. No limping off the field, no whining, no BS ... just hard play.

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
Beyonce needs to go on a diet. They should have got Whitney Houston for the halftime show.
That might tough. She's prolly not look in' so good now. Plus I think her voice is shot.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Beyonce needs to go on a diet. They should have got Whitney Houston for the halftime show.
Beyonce has always been a big load. Huge booty and thighs. Whitney was amazing...she died too soon and too dumb but she was truly a rare talent

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Manning is limping along just barely. The Broncos defense is playing much better than the Carolina defense and the Broncos offense. Manning coughs it up again

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Congrats Peyton!!!

Btw watch the Cotchery incomplete pass. Right call. Ball touched ground.
Of course it did. The call was incomplete and there wasn't enough evidence to prove the ball didn't touch the ground before the ball was moving around in his hands

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Newton is acting like a 10 year old in the postgame interviews....he's just another punk who likes to celebrate when he wins but pouts when he loses. ZERO class. He'll never be a Brady or a Manning. Even the announcers, who were playing him up like the second coming of MLK before the game, are trashing him for his childishness

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cam Newton Briefly Talks Loss to Broncos in Super Bowl 50, Walks Out of Presser
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Manning's Super Bowl dream comes true! Quarterback, 39, finally wins another championship in fairy tale Broncos victory over Cam Newton's Panthers - but Peyton won't say if he is retiring
  • Peyton Manning's Denver Broncos won Super Bowl 50 with a 24-10 victory over Cam Newton's Carolina Panthers
  • Star quarterback is expected to retire, but was coy on his plans when quizzed on his future after the big game
  • The Broncos never looked like giving up their lead after surging ahead of the Panthers early on in Santa Clara
  • Beyonce blew the 70,000-strong crowd away with a stunning performance in the Super Bowl's half-time show
  • Coldplay opened with Viva la Vida and Paradise before Bruno Mars and Queen Bey joined them on the stage
  • Lady Gaga had earlier kicked off Super Bowl 50 in style with a breathtaking rendition of The Star Spangled Banner

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436191/Will-Peyton-s-heroic-goodbye-Cam-s-finest-moment-Soldiers-sniffer-dogs-patrol-Levis-Stadiums-football-fans-world-prepare-Super-Bowl-50.html#ixzz3zYIbAoFw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
If Peyton retires he goes out a true winner.

Cam, on the other hand.......

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Happy for Peyton Manning, he brought alot of class to the table over the years.

All week long every espn mouth breather was predicting a Carolina victory/blowout ...tell me Vegas and espn aren't joined at the hip.

Fatboy

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Newton is acting like a 10 year old in the postgame interviews....he's just another punk who likes to celebrate when he wins but pouts when he loses. ZERO class. He'll never be a Brady or a Manning. Even the announcers, who were playing him up like the second coming of MLK, are trashing him for his childishness
Cam Newton Briefly Talks Loss to Broncos in Super Bowl 50, Walks Out of Presser
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
\

Big difference in the post game interviews of the two loosing quarterbacks from last night and two years ago (down to their attire).

(interview starts at 2:12)

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Terrible half-time show; at least Katy Perry had some aesthetics last year. I could think of a dozen vocalists that would have been inspiring.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Terrible half-time show; at least Katy Perry had some aesthetics last year. I could think of a dozen vocalists that would have been inspiring.
It was a gay celebration/black pride thing...those always suck

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That totally sucked, the game, halftime show and all commercials there's nothing about any of it I would want to see again!!! None of it can live up to the hype any more.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Guess what happens when a generation or two moves away from the trades, physical work, farming, productions of real things to sports and entertainment for money? Toward the end you get lower and lower quality sports for entertainment.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Even the military industrial complex aspect of it was subpar ...and what was with that no Lucifarian subliminal messaging halftime show?

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I wonder how much Newton and the refs got for blowing that game? Newton looked and played like he was on drugs.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Is this the real reason Cam Newton stormed out of post-Super Bowl press conference? Panthers QB could hear bragging Broncos player taunt him in adjacent room
  • Cam Newton stormed out of a post-game interview after the Super Bowl
  • In the brief conference, quarterback managed a single, complete answer
  • After a few one-word responses, the despondent 26-year-old walked out
  • Appears his hasty exit was prompted by Broncos cornerback Chris Harris
  • Harris could be heard giving a separate interview within earshot of Newton
  • The Carolina Panthers were backed as favorites to win the Super Bowl
  • But Denver Broncos took the lead in the first minutes and never gave it up
  • And Newton had an especially hard night, being sacked seven times
  • See full coverage of the Super Bowl 50 and the halftime performances

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3438190/Is-real-reason-Cam-Newton-walked-post-game-press-conference.html#ixzz3zgMuwFWg

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Peyton goes to Disneyland! Victorious Super Bowl quarterback, 39, is at the head of huge parade through the theme park with his wife and two children
  • The quarterback followed tradition and celebrated his team win's at Disneyland with children Mosley and Marshall
  • Winners usually say they're going to Disneyland in post-game interviews but there was no Disney ad this year
  • He told the Today Show earlier that day that he was 'at peace' about his potential retirement
  • Also defended Panthers quarterback Cam Newton, accused of being a sore loser after he stormed out of press conference following the game

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3438018/Peyton-Manning-explains-brother-Eli-looked-disappointed-d-won-attends-parade-Disneyland.html#ixzz3zgNAFT6D

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Cam is a crybaby. LoL

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A keen observation I came away with is there's no 'affirmative action' in football...

argentos

Former Boat Owner
Gold Chaser
As a Brit I have no interest in the game, mainly because I don't understand it.
'Thunderthighs' Beyonce failed to impress and worst of all there was hardly any footage of the Bud Clydesdales in the ad.
!cat.gif

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
'Thunderthighs' Beyonce failed to impress and worst of all there was hardly any footage of the Bud Clydesdales in the ad.
View attachment 81055
But i swear Rodger says you guys and gals over there are demanding a team...

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sorry, I dunno who Rodger is.
QWAK,argentos,I never understood foot ball or why people would get so excited about a bunch of guys playing a silly game.:funky:

the DUCK :winks2:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
View attachment 81055
It's a bit of a complicated game however; if you devote the time and interest into learning the strategy of the game, it can be very rewarding entertainment wise