• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

South Africa — The First Country Built on “Critical Race Theory” — Officially Implodes

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Rhodesia/Zimbabwe showed them the way..

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
my heart goes out to our friend,

Uncle,

as he is in the middle of this stuff going on

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Is he in Seth Efrika?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks Scorp.

Yes chieftain, I also walk upside down. Luckily the beer stays where it's supposed to.

There are usually three sides to a story.

"Implodes" is such a strong word, for mainly one province, to have had pre-planned, instigated riots and looting.

Yes, it is pretty bad in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) but the main transport corrdoir, the N3 highway, is open and heavily patrolled, with the army and popo assiting with the security of truckers. Many privates riding shotgun. So KZN is getting food and consumeables and Gauteng is getting what is required from the Durban harbour.

In my immediate vicinity it is business as usual, although we are in a 'Stage 4' fkn CV19 lockdown, and who knows for how long still.

All stores are well stocked and no shortages. It will be this way in the biggest part of the country, except KZN.

I've read all sorts of media stories and some are really, really over-hyping the issue.

For me, what has so far came out of these riots, is that all races stood together to stop the rioters and looters. One very seldomly sees this as openly as it has been. Also, many more people being woken up as to what a f-up the ANC is.

A much bigger effect is what lockdown is doing to businesses. If and when the government can't pay what is required (lost taxes), is when the popo strikes, and will be much worse than the current issues.

Yes, I still suspect the place is in a long-term decline, but has been since 1994.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
As for the stupidity of the government, please refer to the below.

Another parrallel. UBI disguised. And just in time for local elections is October, if they happen.

There is currently a payment called a 'South African Child Support Grant' to all qualifying children. A noble idea, seemingly.

"Children’s eligibility for the CSG was determined by age, household income, and residency status (they had to be citizens, permanent residents, or refugees). At first, only children under seven years old could apply, but the age cutoff gradually increased, contributing to the program’s massive expansion. In addition, children only qualified if they lived in poverty. When the CSG was first launched, the government set a household income threshold of ZAR800 (US$170) in rural areas and ZAR1,100 (US$234) in urban areas. In 2008, the government increased the threshold, pegging the cutoff at 10 times the value of the grant."

The issue is that unwed mothers, currently, are using this as a means of income, however meagre.

A comment on the article, that still needs to be moderated.

"One can not pay people to procreate and expect it to end well.

This has been tried and tested but the current ignoramusses are too stupid to learn from history.

Nicolae Ceausescu tried something similar and he was captured and killed by protestors, that would not have been born, hadn’t he made the Decree 770.

Not only do they want to use tax money to pay people to procreate, now additional tax has to be used to feed them."

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Thanks Scorp.

Yes chieftain, I also walk upside down. Luckily the beer stays where it's supposed to.

There are usually three sides to a story.

"Implodes" is such a strong word, for mainly one province, to have had pre-planned, instigated riots and looting.

Yes, it is pretty bad in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) but the main transport corrdoir, the N3 highway, is open and heavily patrolled, with the army and popo assiting with the security of truckers. Many privates riding shotgun. So KZN is getting food and consumeables and Gauteng is getting what is required from the Durban harbour.

In my immediate vicinity it is business as usual, although we are in a 'Stage 4' fkn CV19 lockdown, and who knows for how long still.

All stores are well stocked and no shortages. It will be this way in the biggest part of the country, except KZN.

I've read all sorts of media stories and some are really, really over-hyping the issue.

For me, what has so far came out of these riots, is that all races stood together to stop the rioters and looters. One very seldomly sees this as openly as it has been. Also, many more people being woken up as to what a f-up the ANC is.

A much bigger effect is what lockdown is doing to businesses. If and when the government can't pay what is required (lost taxes), is when the popo strikes, and will be much worse than the current issues.

Yes, I still suspect the place is in a long-term decline, but has been since 1994.

Golden Regards
Uncle

I walk sideways at times, but then I realise I've fallen over :D

How much of a change was there from pre- and post apartheid South Africa? Nelson Mandela was presented as this noble figure and how he and the ANC were pitched as the saviour of the country.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
They ran the country into the ground in a generation which ironically &
tragically proves the effectiveness of apartheid.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I walk sideways at times, but then I realise I've fallen over :D

How much of a change was there from pre- and post apartheid South Africa? Nelson Mandela was presented as this noble figure and how he and the ANC were pitched as the saviour of the country.

This is a short question that requires a long answer. It is 01:22 here and may I please ask to be allowed to come back to this?

I'll keep this as placeholder and replace it with my side of the story, hopefully sooner than later.

Golden Regards
Uncle