• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Texas Lt. Gov. Gets Roasted After He Suggests The Elderly Should Die For The Economy

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
With medicare and SS costs exploding, you can be sure this is on the mind of all of them in DC. Millions living off SS right now and DC cant get a bailout package for the people done..

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
WOW,

I did not vote. FOR ANY ONE FOR THE PAST 16+ years. I don't.

But posting this BULLSHIT and linking to an article where it claims something, that is AT BEST one sentence TAKEN COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT and then run with numerous leftist comments that are ALL COMPLETELY BULLSHIT. They don't give the entire FOX interview of Dan Patrick, which I actually watched because I've met and talked to Patrick on several occasions and I like him AS A PERSON. So BOB, posting this article is strictly CLICK BAIT. And you post it here as an honest idea/article when it's not?

And Shootist did you actually watch the interview? The wife recorded it for me because I don't watch ANY news on TV (especially FOX which the wife lives for - go figure). If you did actually watch the interview and listen to what Patrick said and not take ONE SENTENCE out of context an run with it like it was truth? You are either a liar or ??? some one with an ax to grind? SO which is it? You either did or did not see the whole Fox news interview? HE NEVER SAID THAT AT ALL.

And you wonder why people don't believe you?

PFFFTTT

What Dan Patrick ACTUALLY SAID was he has SIX GRAND CHILDREN and he would personally give up HIS LIFE so his GRAND CHILDREN COULD GROW UP IN THE SAME TEXAS HE DID.

At no point does he EVER say anything like what you both posted. What a crock

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
WOW,

I did not vote. FOR ANY ONE FOR THE PAST 16+ years. I don't.

But posting this BULLSHIT and linking to an article where it claims something, that is AT BEST one sentence TAKEN COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT and then run with numerous leftist comments that are ALL COMPLETELY BULLSHIT. They don't give the entire FOX interview of Dan Patrick, which I actually watched because I've met and talked to Patrick on several occasions and I like him AS A PERSON. So BOB, posting this article is strictly CLICK BAIT. And you post it here as an honest idea/article when it's not?

And you wonder why people don't believe you?

PFFFTTT

I saw that part of the interview and I concur with you. It’s taken utterly out of context.

He was saying that we shouldn’t sacrifice our freedoms for a little security; and he is absolutely right about that.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No one is stopping anyone at gunpoint from going outside, walking around, going to the market, etc. The state governments, you're duly elected governors are closing the businesses. Do you feel restricted? Is your favorite pub closed? Are your constitutional rights being striped from you? Go talk to the governor! He's the Lt Gov of TX, Texans can go talk to him. IMO, all politicians need to go, not just Dims or Pukes!

Last edited:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
We do talk to the governor every time he comes out here or we are in Austin (rarely).
That was back in July 2015 when I delivered a piece of my artwork to Gov Abbott (met his wife several months earlier and she is a really nice person) and that is her seated to the right. That was my Santa look for that year, I posed as Santa and had pictures taken with dogs to raise money for a dog related charity. Took fifty pictures over two weekends. Raised about $500. The gov loves his animals as much as the wife and I do.

Gov Abbott 1a.jpg

This one is from last year as he came out to San Angelo and pressed the flesh. We stood off to one side as he greeted people and talked. About when he was ready to leave he asked if we would take a picture with him with our dog we had with us, the wife did and I stood off to one side... That is my wife and Logan, her Newfoundland/Flat Coated Retriever mix.

Peg Logan and Greg.JPG

Last edited: