• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver / Silver Ions / Electrically Isolated Silver

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Since we have several people using CS, I think it would be interesting to see if any of us come down with the beer virus. Could be another real-world check of the possible effectiveness of CS.

thoughts?
BF

ps: billmr looks like he didn't wanna read to find his info. Could someone please send him a synopsis of the whole 18 pages? <heh>
I expect CS is effective against most, if not all types of flu based on what I've learned from you folks. That being said. no one here even knows anyone who has this beer virus, let alone anyone who posts here being diagnosed with it

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I expect CS is effective against most, if not all types of flu based on what I've learned from you folks. That being said. no one here even knows anyone who has this beer virus, let alone anyone who posts here being diagnosed with it
Since we have several people using CS, I think it would be interesting to see if any of us come down with the beer virus. Could be another real-world check of the possible effectiveness of CS.

thoughts?
BF
ps: billmr looks like he didn't wanna read to find his info. Could someone please send him a synopsis of the whole 18 pages? <heh>
I ask, is it so effective that we that are taking it are now immune, so we have no "data" to go by ?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

thoughts?
BF
Good idea BUT if EIS/CS does what we USERS have read and what we have seen for our own eyes. I seriously doubt if any of us daily/regular users that may come across WuFLU/Wuhan400/COVID19 may not become symptomatic. If not symptomatic the FEDS and State HEALTH govs do not want you tying up medical time and supplies when there are those that ARE symptomatic and showing physical distress.

JMO
I guess the first EIS/CS user that comes down with and Confirmed with THIS particular virus can feel free to start the thread.

I think we have time. Most of us are already within the age group, and many of us have compromising health issues to "prime the proverbial pump". Tic /Tok, Tic/Tok,....

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hey Abe!

When are you going to have more generators?
We should be packing and shipping half-gallon Ultra's this weekend. The ultra is time-intensive in more ways than one.
We are lucky to have virtuous customers.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
We should be packing and shipping half-gallon Ultra's this weekend. The ultra is time-intensive in more ways than one.
We are lucky to have virtuous customers.
So when could someone order one and when could they expect to get it. Genuinely asking for a friend.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So when could someone order one and when could they expect to get it. Genuinely asking for a friend.
If they call and order tomorrow, we will ship on Monday.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If they call and order tomorrow, we will ship on Monday.
I am betting a certain "Significant Other" will be busy over the weekend too.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I am betting a certain "Significant Other" will be busy over the weekend too.
Yes, thank God for strong women. I'll give her your regards.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The half-gallon Ultra's are back in stock. Backorders will be shipped Monday morning. We apologize for some of our customers having to wait for their units. That was caused by a company calling and asking how many units we had in stock, and then insisting on buying all of them. To eliminate the possibility of this happening again, we placed a strict limit of one per customer on the ultras until further notice. The one and a half pint units are still out of stock, but the half-gallon Ultra is ready to go out the door again.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The half-gallon Ultra's are back in stock. Backorders will be shipped Monday morning. We apologize for some of our customers having to wait for their units. That was caused by a company calling and asking how many units we had in stock, and then insisting on buying all of them. To eliminate the possibility of this happening again, we placed a strict limit of one per customer on the ultras until further notice. The one and a half pint units are still out of stock, but the half-gallon Ultra is ready to go out the door again.
If i order tomorrow on the net will it shop monday, also what happens if you cant get distilled water??

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If i order tomorrow on the net will it shop monday, also what happens if you cant get distilled water??
The answer is yes. As to "also what happens if you cant get distilled water??", My answer has to be equivocal, and I just hate that. But questions deserve answers. So here it is. If I thought I had this damn thing that is going around, and I had difficulty breathing, I would use tap water and nebulize with it. Other than that, I would wait until I had distilled water. But that's just me.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Distilled water, hummm. Just how hard would it be to make your own?
Could you use sunlight distillation? Or would you need to set up some sort of still.
I will have to look into this a bit.
Right now I have three one gallon bottles of distilled water.
BTW — you need distilled (pure) water, tap water will not do with the ultra.
BF

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
what happens if you cant get distilled water??
Check your local Walmart.
A couple days ago our local store had tons of it on the shelf at .89 ea.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Distilled water, hummm. Just how hard would it be to make your own?
Could you use sunlight distillation? Or would you need to set up some sort of still.
I used a home distiller (similar to post #170), with a count down timer to shut off power while there was still an inch of water left in the distiller. The distilled water reads 1 ppm TDS and 0000 us EC, so it is as clean as I can make it.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I used a home distiller (similar to post #170), with a count down timer to shut off power while there was still an inch of water left in the distiller. The distilled water reads 1 ppm TDS and 0000 us EC, so it is as clean as I can make it.
I have one, somewhere, I oughta go look'n fer it. Mine is all SST.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Check your local Walmart.
A couple days ago our local store had tons of it on the shelf at .89 ea.
Aldi, Kroger and all it's affiliates carry distilled water. Any of the three are probably cheaper than drug store brands. JMO

Last edited:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My biggest issue with distilled h2o has been finding some the Ultra likes.... we have a 5 or 6 now that got rejected. I have been using those to mix with EIS to blow through my nasal cavity. We don't go out much but I look and buy everytime I'm out.... My wife refers to all the rejecteds as monkey shine and the finished product as moon shine....

grandson to grandma- what is this?
grandma to grandson looking at mason jars on the shelf-Oh thats your grandpas moon shine.
grandson-Like on the TV?
grandma- yes, but don't you ever touch it, that stuff is just for grandpa.
grandson-Is that why he acts so silly?
grandma-that and a thousand other reasons
grandson- what about all these other jugs, whats in them?
grandma- thats monkey shine,
grandson- monkey shine?
grandma- you drink that it turns you into a monkey...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My biggest issue with distilled h2o has been finding some the Ultra likes.... we have a 5 or 6 now that got rejected. I have been using those to mix with EIS to blow through my nasal cavity. We don't go out much but I look and buy everytime I'm out.... My wife refers to all the rejecteds as monkey shine and the finished product as moon shine....

grandson to grandma- what is this?
grandma to grandson looking at mason jars on the shelf-Oh thats your grandpas moon shine.
grandson-Like on the TV?
grandma- yes, but don't you ever touch it, that stuff is just for grandpa.
grandson-Is that why he acts so silly?
grandma-that and a thousand other reasons
grandson- what about all these other jugs, whats in them?
grandma- thats monkey shine,
grandson- monkey shine?
grandma- you drink that it turns you into a monkey...
My first batch was made with distilled water from Wal Mart - it tested at 1ppm (TDS) so try the "Great Value" brand if you have a WM near you.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
we have a 5 or 6 now that got rejected.
To trick the Ultra into accepting the distilled water, that it doesn't like, fill the jar only 1/2 full, so that only an inch or 2 of the rods are in water. Let the Ultra test the water again & it should accept it. Then gently lift the Ultra ( do not switch it off) enough to pour the water in, to within an inch of the top. It should continue just fine.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
So I guess in a SHTF scenario, it would be best to have a power source and a still to make EIS....
We lost power for just an instant & it shut off the Ultra.
I went looking for my old converter, that will take a 12 V battery & put out a 100 watts, just under an amp, I think it will run the Ultra just fine.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
We lost power for just an instant & it shut off the Ultra.
I went looking for my old converter, that will take a 12 V battery & put out a 100 watts, just under an amp, I think it will run the Ultra just fine.
No, that won't work very well. The switching power supply feeding the ultra puts out 48 V. Going down to 12 would be like disabling six cylinders of a V8 engine. The best solution would be an uninterruptible power supply and the smallest of these would do the job.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No, that won't work very well. The switching power supply feeding the ultra puts out 48 V. Going down to 12 would be like disabling six cylinders of a V8 engine. The best solution would be an uninterruptible power supply and the smallest of these would do the job.
I have two UPS boxes. I'm not sure how long they would last under load. The best bet is to have a few gallons of CS on hand in advance of a power outage I suppose

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How long will cs last if stored at room temprature in glass mason jars??
I quit my long term testing of regular 10-15 ppms after two bottles were still good after a year and a half in a hot / cold garage. And those were light beer yellow in color versions.
Using either Ultra my W.A.G. (on clear production) is indefinitely. DYODD
We Are Our Own Researchers,
Best Wishes,
Let us know what you find out.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've got a long term test going. Up to around 46 ppm I think it said. On about day 9. Still pretty clear. Running in a cool basement and I've checked it at most 1 time a day. Was at 19 ppm after 1 day then nearly unchanged for a couple. After that it's been increasing slow and steady.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Ordered one Sun, on its way now , with regard to distilled water and educated person told me boil tap water for a few hours and it takes all the impurities out of it

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ordered one Sun, on its way now , with regard to distilled water and educated person told me boil tap water for a few hours and it takes all the impurities out of it
If you are capturing the vapors from the boiling water, like a still, I could agree. Anything short of a distillation unit or purchasing commercially/retail distilled water I would be suspicious of.
As a general rule make sure you have a TDS/EC meter to check your distilled water, produced or purchased. Some commercial distillers are better than others.
Sometimes I can not use Walmart distilled water as it tests too high for remaining particles by the Ultra. DYODD

Keep us informed.
WAOOR.