• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver / Silver Ions / Electrically Isolated Silver

Ironpig

Firefighters
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Distilled. It normally tests at 1ppm before I put it into the jar for the process.
I've used my "Atlasnova" 1 gal " generator for almost three years now. Occasionally I get the "crud", sometimes more often when all my glass ware needs to be cleaned well.
It's worse when I use cheap distilled water.
For example, my finished product was tinted slightly yellow. I typically use Poland spring distilled. It's usually cleaner than say, Walmarts 88 cent gallon but it significantly more expensive. I am currently experimenting with making my own distilled water. I'll report back in several weeks. FYI for those who know a bit of my silver story, I'm doing okay, but am now soul caregiver to my mom who has Alzheimer's. I'm not able to post as much as I want. But am watching, and appreciate my GIM2 Family! Hazzaaa!!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I've used my "Atlasnova" 1 gal " generator for almost three years now. Occasionally I get the "crud", sometimes more often when all my glass ware needs to be cleaned well.
For example, my finished product was tinted slightly yellow. I typically use Poland spring distilled. It's usually cleaner than say, Walmarts 88 cent gallon but it significantly more expensive. I am currently experimenting with making my own distilled water. I'll report back in several weeks. FYI for those who know a bit of my silver story, I'm doing okay, but am now soul caregiver to my mom who has Alzheimer's. I'm not able to post as much as I want. But am watching, and appreciate my GIM2 Family! Hazzaaa!!

I get the dark gray sometimes. I usually get a light gray, that I consider normal. I keep my jar clean & I use Kroger distilled water all the time, as it seems to be good. I clean the silver rods well between uses. I am in an RV park where the electricity might vary, if that means anything.
I think any variation is the water or electricity, I don't see it as an Atlasnova problem.
Note: regardless of color, the red laser light always looks very fine.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Been meaning to post here for a while and this recent activity on this thread reminded me. I've had questions about my 50ppm being a light yellow color. I had a chance to discuss with Arnold (Abeland) and his thought was the DI water I was using was the issue. I did some work at a contract packaging plant that makes and packs cosmetics. They have an RO/DI plant in the facility. I got a few gallons of their ultra pure DI water and Voila! No more colored 50ppm! Crystal clear end product. Now I'm on the hunt to find a commercial source of high quality DI.

I thought others might benefit from this experience.

Cheers!
Due to its capacity to dissolve numerous substances in great amounts, pure water almost does not exist in nature. We have to create pure water. By the process of distillation.
Distillation has the broadest removal capabilities of any single form of water purification. Water is boiled and undergoes phase changes during the distillation process, changing from a liquid to vapor and back to liquid. It is the change from liquid to vapor that separates the water (in various degrees) from many dissolved impurities, such as ions, organic contaminants with low boiling points (<100ºC / 212ºF), bacteria, pyrogens, and particulates.Water is the most abundant substance in the human body. It is an essential nutrient. Every cell, tissue, organ, and life-sustaining body process needs water to function. We cannot live without water for more than a few days. By comparison, we can live without food for weeks.

The average adult body is 55-75% water. Blood is 83% water, lean muscle is 73% water, body fat is 25% water, and bone is 22% water.
The percentage of body weight that is water gradually declines as we age. So how much water you have in your body partly depends on how old you are now.

Good to hear from you, Ironpig.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Undisclosed industry payments rampant in drug-trial papers
A quarter of medical researchers involved in clinical trials in Australia did not declare funding from pharmaceutical companies.
One in four Australian medical researchers involved in drug trials failed to declare money they had received from pharmaceutical companies when submitting journal manuscripts, a study reports.

The authors cross-checked statements on financial conflicts of interest listed by Australian authors of 120 drug trials published in the first eight months of 2020 against a database of company-made payments reported to Medicines Australia, the country’s pharmaceutical-industry association. The research, published in the Journal of General Internal Medicine1 this month, is one of only a few studies outside the United States to examine discrepancies between drug-company payments made to health professionals and author disclosure statements.

The study found that missing or incomplete declarations were common. Half of the trials and a quarter of the 323 Australian authors involved had at least one undeclared financial conflict (see ‘Undeclared Conflicts’), with undisclosed payments ranging from AU$140 to AU$97,600 (US$100 to US$71,000) for consulting, advisory meetings, speaker fees and education events.
The results are sobering and similar to those from US studies2, which “suggests that the fundamental problem of conflict-of-interest non-disclosure is a persistent one” in clinical research — evident across journals, across countries and over time, says James Baraldi, a neuroscientist at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A quarter of medical researchers involved in clinical trials in Australia did not declare funding from pharmaceutical companies.
One in four Australian medical researchers involved in drug trials failed to declare money they had received from pharmaceutical companies when submitting journal manuscripts, a study reports.

The authors cross-checked statements on financial conflicts of interest listed by Australian authors of 120 drug trials published in the first eight months of 2020 against a database of company-made payments reported to Medicines Australia, the country’s pharmaceutical-industry association. The research, published in the Journal of General Internal Medicine1 this month, is one of only a few studies outside the United States to examine discrepancies between drug-company payments made to health professionals and author disclosure statements.

The study found that missing or incomplete declarations were common. Half of the trials and a quarter of the 323 Australian authors involved had at least one undeclared financial conflict (see ‘Undeclared Conflicts’), with undisclosed payments ranging from AU$140 to AU$97,600 (US$100 to US$71,000) for consulting, advisory meetings, speaker fees and education events.
The results are sobering and similar to those from US studies2, which “suggests that the fundamental problem of conflict-of-interest non-disclosure is a persistent one” in clinical research — evident across journals, across countries and over time, says James Baraldi, a neuroscientist at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

But, but science...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

My shocked face.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So here are photos of the "gunk" leftover in my jars after a batch is made - the higher the ppm, the more "gunk".

Edit: there were two pics, but the second is too large to upload for some reason.

Attachments

• 20220426_143955.jpg
    20220426_143955.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9

Ironpig

Firefighters
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So here are photos of the "gunk" leftover in my jars after a batch is made - the higher the ppm, the more "gunk".

Edit: there were two pics, but the second is too large to upload for some reason.
Looks normal to me!!!
What milli amps do you start with and what do you finish with?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks normal to me!!!
What milli amps do you start with and what do you finish with?
Honestly, I've never noted the mA level at all....just turn it off when the message says to. It's always looked like that so I haven't worried about it...but there was some discussion on here a while back about the "grit" left in the jar.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the best reason to still use unbleached coffee filters when decanting .

junquedujour

Reaction score
i have so much cs/eis stocked up now that i wish i could use it as a bug repellent spray in my garden - but apparently, it is good for everything but that. oh well. off to search for a natural garden bug repellent ... that actually works.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i have so much cs/eis stocked up now that i wish i could use it as a bug repellent spray in my garden - but apparently, it is good for everything but that. oh well. off to search for a natural garden bug repellent ... that actually works.
I poured CS onto bare roots of a transplanted mulberry bush/tree. Tree moved from backyard fence row to front yard five years ago now. I've sprayed EIS around a sugar dish I left out for honey bees when that parasite was killing off hives. IDK if it worked I do still have bees fly around in the yard tapping clovers.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I poured CS onto bare roots of a transplanted mulberry bush/tree. Tree moved from backyard fence row to front yard five years ago now. I've sprayed EIS around a sugar dish I left out for honey bees when that parasite was killing off hives. IDK if it worked I do still have bees fly around in the yard tapping clovers.
I've used EIS to fight off athletes foot (very successfully - MUCH better and faster than OTC ointments) so if it truly is an anti-fungal it might work on bushes, bugs and whatever else you put it on.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I will keep you and your mom in my nightly prayers, thanks for taking care of her at home.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My wife and I both have the same skin problems, the slightest bump creates a large blood spot under the skin, not a pun but they say its from being think skinned, the skin will bleed very easily if bumped any one hear of this?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I both have the same skin problems, the slightest bump creates a large blood spot under the skin, not a pun but they say its from being think skinned, the skin will bleed very easily if bumped any one hear of this?
I've seen it with my great grandmothers and family great grandmothers. Their skin became almost like thin paper after they hit 85 or so.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I know excessive use of aspirin can cause skin bruising too.

junquedujour

Reaction score
I've used EIS to fight off athletes foot (very successfully - MUCH better and faster than OTC ointments) so if it truly is an anti-fungal it might work on bushes, bugs and whatever else you put it on.
i did find this post that is from a hemp growers site. the author thinks it will not hurt. and you know those pot growers are serious about their 'gardens'. :)

junquedujour

Reaction score
well duh! i was searching using the wrong key words. i first searched 'colloidal silver bug repellent' and not much was coming up regarding gardens. when i changed the search to 'colloidal silver garden', all kinds of info came up. it seems those that use it are at 10ppm in a spray bottle and report faster growing plants that produce more fruit/veggies.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
well duh! i was searching using the wrong key words. i first searched 'colloidal silver bug repellent' and not much was coming up regarding gardens. when i changed the search to 'colloidal silver garden', all kinds of info came up. it seems those that use it are at 10ppm in a spray bottle and report faster growing plants that produce more fruit/veggies.
Now THAT is interesting and good to know.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I know excessive use of aspirin can cause skin bruising too.
IDK, As I take ONE FULL 325gr. Aspirin DAILY for the last 40+ yrs.
Yes, I have had an unsymptomatic heart attack, but it may had gone un-diagnosed for years as I was unaware until doctors talked me into my Medicare "Don't call it a "physical" physical".

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
IDK, As I take ONE FULL 325gr. Aspirin DAILY for the last 40+ yrs.
I'm not talking about "1 a day", I'm talking about 1-2 every 4 hours throughout the day. Every day. My neighbor who had the bruising was told by his doctor to "back off" on the aspirin usage to decrease the bruising. Don't know if this happens with Tylenol too.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How do you stock so much, my machine takes around 5 days to make 1/2 gallon of 55 cs

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm not talking about "1 a day", I'm talking about 1-2 every 4 hours throughout the day. Every day. My neighbor who had the bruising was told by his doctor to "back off" on the aspirin usage to decrease the bruising. Don't know if this happens with Tylenol too.
Tylenol affects the liver.
1-2 every four hours ,24hrs, daily, is abuse of any product.
I don't believe any doctors recommended that much ASA. This is self-medicating at the Frankenstein level, same mentality Argyria "Patients" victims become.
With an ASA O.D. one can bleed to death.
Argyria you are BLUE.
FWIW: There are cases ( NOT ALL) where argyria has been reversed with CORRECTLY made CS/EIS, 999 Fine or better Ag, Distilled Water, ONLY, 9 volt battery/mild electric source.
OR
a QUALITY, Retail CS/EIS generator. Many DIYers use here.

junquedujour

Reaction score
How do you stock so much, my machine takes around 5 days to make 1/2 gallon of 55 cs
we don't use very much, cuz we don't have many ails to speak of, but the machine (1.5 pint) has run constantly since i got it a few months back. i just keep bottling it every 10 days, cuz i *feel* there will come a day when we and/or neighbors and friends will actually need it.
but now that it is garden season and this could improve my ittybitty attempt at tomatoes and lettuces, well, that amount i use may change. heh.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Second time reading through this entire thread. Thanks again to everyone and especially abeland1 for all the knowledge. I am sure that I will be re-reading it a few more time as I find new nuggets of info each time. Now to get the lawn chair out and wait patiently by the mail box for my new "Atlasnova" Ultra 1.5 CSG.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Second time reading through this entire thread. Thanks again to everyone and especially abeland1 for all the knowledge. I am sure that I will be re-reading it a few more time as I find new nuggets of info each time. Now to get the lawn chair out and wait patiently by the mail box for my new "Atlasnova" Ultra 1.5 CSG.
You will like it, but it might take a couple of cycles to break in the silver rods. :2 thumbs up::finished::finished::finished: