• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Assault Weapons Ban of 2019 Gets Committee Vote THIS WEEK

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
what you talking 'bout Willis?
We don't have a Congress that works, nothings going to happen, nothing

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
doa in the senate. No presidential signature. not caring.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
When the offending legislators command their armed contigents to surrender their weapons, and I am provided sufficient evidence that aforementioned elected representatives lack any semblance of armed security, then and only then will I even consider abdicating my inalienable right to bear arms, in accordance with my own personal privacy.

Until then, I will continue to invoke Marbury vs Madison:

Any law which is contrary to the Constitution and BoR is anathema.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
If you are behind enemy lines..............I feel for you. The best i can offer is to defy, resist, aid, smuggle. Like Americans will.

Legislation: Not much I can do for you there, either. My red state sucked up first on this red flag shit, and, they gots them a nice young hero to make it debate proof.

nobody said shit about voting your way out of this, Red state, blue state.......it does not matter.

everybody has there come to jesus moment.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I do this instead of turning my cheek:
defy, resist, aid, smuggle.

you know: Like Americans will.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just like our outlaw founding father....
The conclusion of Marbury vs Madison, which remains a unanimous, and unchallenged SC decision:

...“a law repugnant to the Constitution is void, and courts, as well as other departments, are bound by that instrument.”

The_Issue_Endures_Marbury_v._Madison3.png

Last edited:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
NOT TRUE. THEY BACK DOWN TWO DAYS PRIOR TO THE ORIGINAL POST ARTICLE.
Please note the date of this article from THE NYT...

Divided Democrats Step Back From Assault Weapons Ban

Senator Christopher S. Murphy, Democrat of Connecticut, speaking about gun control on Wednesday. He and two other senators had a 45-minute conversation about gun measures with President Trump.

By Sheryl Gay Stolberg
Sept. 11, 2019

WASHINGTON — As Democrats make an aggressive push for new gun control legislation, they have made a calculated decision to stop short of pursuing their most ambitious goal: an assault weapons ban.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TRANSLATION - CR@P we are going to go off the cliff, when some calmer heads in the Democratic party stopped us from doing this - DANGIT - I had no idea that there was any one in the Democrat party that was smart enough to stop them from jumping off that cliff - DANGIT

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
When the offending legislators command their armed contigents to surrender their weapons, and I am provided sufficient evidence that aforementioned elected representatives lack any semblance of armed security, then and only then will I even consider abdicating my inalienable right to bear arms, in accordance with my own personal privacy.

Until then, I will continue to invoke Marbury vs Madison:

Any law which is contrary to the Constitution and BoR is anathema.
I don't give a flying MF what they do or don't do. If all my guns hadn't been stolen years ago, and I was inclined to buy more, I would never give them up. Not for nobody, not no how

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
People who live in blue states (like me) care about this bill as it could well be the model for upcoming legislation in their state. SC
Then it is time to start "Boy Scouting" your position and strategies.
If it gets bad be prepared:
"MOVE"
"These Guys..." defined as California Leftist

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Well, we used to be a red state. Around this town we are about 50-50 with a lot of Democrats NOT in favor of gun control. It's the Rio Grande Corridor starting from Santa Fe down to Las Cruces that want to push the NATIONAL Leftist agenda. We are not moving.

SC

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well, we used to be a red state. Around this town we are about 50-50 with a lot of Democrats NOT in favor of gun control. It's the Rio Grande Corridor starting from Santa Fe down to Las Cruces that want to push the NATIONAL Leftist agenda. We are not moving.SC
Best Wishes SC