• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Complete Fishing Thread ( Fresh Water / Salt Water )

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Spearfishing for Dinner - Bahamas Fishing and Freediving
Joey Antonelli

Published on Jun 24, 2018
***Spearfishing for Dinner - Bahamas Fishing and Freediving***
*** instagram - h2ovinyldesigns ***
*** www.h2ovinyldesigns.com ***

NEW VIDEOS ADDED EVERY COUPLE DAYS. SUBSCRIBE!!!

"NY Boss74", you win the sticker from the last video. Email me and I'll take care of it for you.

To enter the sticker giveaway just look at the designs on my website and comment which sticker you would like. I'll pick a winner and announce the winner in the description of the next video.

Another trip over to the Bahamas in the "invincible" for a day trip. This time we had beautiful weather and scored some nice fish. Here is a list of some of the gear I use over there. My mask broke at the beginning of the trip, so I missed out on some good footage for you because I had to use my backup which doesn't have a camera mount on it.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Dropping MASSIVE Baits for Deep Sea WRECK GIANTS!
Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Jun 25, 2018
In this Florida fishing video, Darcie and her sister Erin go deep sea wreck fishing out of Boynton Beach inlet! This time of year is when the wreck giants known as greater amberjacks and giant barracuda gather up on the deep sea wrecks. These are hundreds of these monster fish all around the wreck waiting for a big meal! We catch giant live bait and go offshore fishing for monster fish.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Teasing MAN-EATING Sharks with GIANT BAITS? Don't Try This At Home!
Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Jun 26, 2018
In this Florida fishing video, we go deep sea fishing out of Lake Worth inlet! This time of year is when the giant bull sharks and sandbar sharks become very aggressive. The massive sharks ate all of the fish we hooked and we hand fed bull sharks the bonita fish carcasses.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
SHOW ME THE MONEY! Kingfish Tournament Fishing Searching for a Winner!
Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Jun 27, 2018
In this Florida fishing video, we go deep sea tournament fishing out of Lake Worth inlet! We are entered in the Lake Worth Tuppens Marine KDW (Kingfish Dolphin Wahoo). We are using big blue runners as bait on a standard kingfish or stinger rig to hopefully land a winner is this action packed gopro video.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
CATCH & COOK: Grilled Trout!!!
EliasVFishing

Published on Jun 27, 2018
Another beautiful day on the big freshwater lakes. Jigged up a bunch of lakers harvesting one. Used jigs and paddletails while working fish marks in the deep lake. Landed four total, fish today wanted a straight retrieve and were relatively oriented to bait as opposed to ledges or structure. Made the most of it before the weather hit and called it a morning.

Prep work:
(Dad volunteered to fillet)
1) Portion your catch and marinate - olive oil, thyme, rosemary, lemon juice + salt
2) Season grill basket and add a buffer on the flesh side so it doesn't get ruined. I used lemon and green onion.
3) Add a dressing of your choice I did something similar to Cooking and Fishing channel suggested to me - https://bit.ly/2tBRDzE

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Teasing MAN-EATING Sharks with GIANT BAITS? Don't Try This At Home!
Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Jun 26, 2018
In this Florida fishing video, we go deep sea fishing out of Lake Worth inlet! This time of year is when the giant bull sharks and sandbar sharks become very aggressive. The massive sharks ate all of the fish we hooked and we hand fed bull sharks the bonita fish carcasses.
Don't Try This At Home!

But I did & it worked !!!
9ft long & 22 inches across the eyes !!!!
Hammerheads are great eating, similar to swordfish.
HAMMARHEAD SHARK.jpg

I cut the gill plates out to help preserve the meat. As you see we had a good day on the water.

Notice the gaff hook, bent 90 degrees !!!

HAMMARHEAD SHARK & TUNA.jpg

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
June 28, 2018 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr.
The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Jun 28, 2018
Weekly fishing reports for New Jersey, Delaware Bay region at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

More reports of bigger fluke are being reported throughout the region, with the Raritan, Manasquan River and backwaters from Barnegat south to Cape May and Delaware producing more consistent batch of keepers for those “bucktailing” with Gulp and strip baits. A few folks have been pressing out towards the artificial reef sites and working the sticky stuff for quality fluke too; with fair winds and calm seas predicted for June 30 into July 2 that could be a good bet for many. In South Jersey along the bridges, pilings and sedge structure the sheepshead (aka, “convict fish”) have begun to break out for those looking to score; here too jigs are getting it done.

The offshore forecast from NOAA also looks good as of Thursday morning with seas only about 2 to 3 feet, which should have folks looking to score on those big bluefin popping up along the Bacardi, Little Italy and Texas Tower areas. Tons of fish in the Hudson Canyon is the word we received in our weekly offshore forecast delivered to The Fisherman subscribers in our July edition out this week; other canyon locations where yellowfin and bigeye have been reported include the Lindenkohl, Toms, Spencer, Carteret, Baltimore and Washington. Night patrol on beach sharks is getting into full swing, while Dream Boat hunters are looking to score on the party boats jigging up blues to 15+ pounds. Inshore or offshore, Thursday’s full moon could put fish on the move and feeding this weekend

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
June 28, 2018 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
The Fisherman Magazine

Follow the weekly fishing reports across New England at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm....

For those of you who were following along with my videos back in the winter, I had a friendly wager with The Fisherman Magazine’s New Jersey editor, Jim Hutchinson. As Jim is a diehard Eagle fan, and the Patriots are my football team of choice, we put a little wager on the outcome of the Super Bowl wherein the fan of the losing team had to shoot a weekly video and appear on local cover sporting the opposing team’s gear. Well, unfortunately, now it is time for me to pay off that debt. Congratulations to Jim, and all of the other Eagles fans out there on your first Super Bowl victory. I can remember how excited I was way back when my Patriots won their first Super Bowl. Or was it their 3rd, or maybe the 5th one? I’m not really sure now which memory that is as there have been so many Super Bowl wins over the years, but nonetheless that first one is special, and again, congratulations to you all.

Ok, with that out of the way, as I have been mentioning in past report videos be sure that you have signed up for the Fisherman Magazine’s FREE weekly electronic newsletter. Not only will this get you first notice when the weekly fishing reports and videos have been posted, but everyone who signs up for the newsletter is entered for a chance to win some great prizes each week. Click on the card at the upper right-hand corner of your screen right now, and you will go directly to the page to sign up https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.c.... This week’s prize in a really good one, a sick reel from the guys at Accurate Fishing, a BV2-1000. We have a load of great prizes lined up for the next few months, so the sooner you get signed up the more chances you have to win!

As I mentioned last week, the 2018 Niantic Shark Week kicks off this Saturday, June 30 and runs through July 8. This event is hosted by J&B Tackle, and the payout is expected to be around $20,000. Eligible species include blue, mako, porbeagle and thresher sharks with both weigh-in and release categories. If you’d like more information, and to sign up visit http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm....

While on the subject of shark fishing, keep in mind that last year NOAA Fisheries announced an emergency interim rule establishing an 83-inch minimum fork length on North Atlantic shortfin mako. These measures were based on the International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas Standing Committee for Research and Statistics benchmark stock assessment for North Atlantic shortfin mako sharks, which found the stock to be overfished with overfishing occurring. For complete details on the announcement, check out http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm....

Ok, and last up, black sea bass season is FINALLY open in all New England states as well as New York waters. This means that anglers targeting fluke, scup and other bottom species across the region can now keep those big black sea bass that we’ve been having to throw back if our drifts ventured into NY or RI waters the last few weeks. Right out the gate the bite has been quite good pretty much everywhere. While this week’s winds made fishing a bit nautical at times, pretty much everyone who has been targeting sea bass has come back with solid limits.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Is that what we call IT now, SNOOK ?

snookie.jpg

I wanna go snookie fishing with her !!! :blond::rotf:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
White Perch Fishing on Lake Winnepesaukee (Plus Clean and Cook)
Working Class Woodsman

Published on Jun 30, 2018
One of my favorite fish to eat is white perch! The spring perch run is always a great start to the season but they can be harvested all summer. We troll for them in our kayaks and then when we find a school we throw a marker buoy and catch a few until the school moves then we find another one. The fall is also a good time to catch them.

Please subscribe to The Woodsman's Podcast:
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...
Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-...
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen?...

**YOUTUBE**
Subscribe to my channel: https://goo.gl/iaR9Eu (don't forget to click the bell icon as well)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cooking Fish in ACID? Catch, Clean & Cook Florida Mutton Snapper
Darcizzle Offshore

In this Florida fishing catch, clean & cook video, we show you how to catch mutton snapper, clean & filet fish, and the cooking in citric acid ceviche recipe.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
She is getting the hang of this!
Yak Motley

Published on Jun 29, 2018
In this VLOG, we took a Surf Fishing trip out to Pensacola Beach, Florida in search of adventure. We saw Ft Pickens and Langdon Beach! We saw and awesome sunset and caught some fish!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Cooking Fish in ACID? Catch, Clean & Cook Florida Mutton Snapper
Darcizzle Offshore

In this Florida fishing catch, clean & cook video, we show you how to catch mutton snapper, clean & filet fish, and the cooking in citric acid ceviche recipe.
SNAPPER, DID SHE SAY SNAPPER, OK, I WON'T GO THERE !!!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
FAT TROUT FISHING! Big Hungry Browns Smashing Plugs!
EliasVFishing

Published on Jul 1, 2018
Another day on the Finger Lakes. Worked a different section of the lake with brown trout as the main target. Fishing was pretty good on this day although still a challenge to track down the brownies. I got one fish jigging but switched to the troll when the going got tough. Rounded out the day jigging a couple of nice lake trout.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The CHEAPEST and EASIEST Surf fishing leader EVER!
Yak Motley

Published on Jul 3, 2018
Here is how I make my saltwater surf fishing leaders. This is a quick and cheap way to buy as little as tackle possible when fishing off the beach. This rig works on Pompano , Redfish and just about anything else that doesn't have a bunch of teeth.

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram @yakmotley

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Freediving In the Bahamas for Grouper and Hogfish
Joey Antonelli

Published on Jul 3, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Bikini Bowfishing for Tilapia - Central Florida - Part 1
Vicky Stark

Published on Jul 5, 2018

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
GIRLS Trip - HOT summer FISHING!
Fishing with Luiza

Good times catching lots of fish on a hot summer day with my girls Erica and Cheyenne! :)

Like the video? Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Wild Trout Catch and Cook | Vermont Wilderness Adventure
Green Mountain Metal Detecting

Published on Jul 5, 2018
During a 90° heat wave, Eddie and Brad hike into the Vermont woods in search of dinner

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
July 5, 2018 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr.
The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Jul 5, 2018
Weekly fishing reports for New Jersey, Delaware Bay at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

With the midweek holiday and oppressive heat driving folks to the coast, anglers are finding a bustle of activity along inshore waters. A 13-plus-pound doormat fluke in Shark River taken since last week’s report leads the way into the upcoming weekend; bucktails tipped with Gulp seem to be the ticket to putting more, big fish into the box to start the month of July.

More summer visitors along local beaches and back bays including sheepshead in South Jersey and kingfish from Delaware north to the Jersey Shore; night sharking too is on the increase along the beach. Offshore, an uptick in yellowfin catches at most of the canyons with white marlin showing up to the south in recent days; meanwhile it’s been bluefin blitzing on sand eels at the regular haunts off Ocean and Monmouth counties keeping heavy spinning outfits plugging away at good catches.

A quick look at the NOAA Offshore Forecast as of July 5th however has seas building 4 to 8 on Saturday and 4 to 7 on Sunday, though conditions look like they should improve to start next week.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
July 5, 2018 Long Island Metro Fishing Report with Fred Golofaro
The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Jul 5, 2018
Weekly fishing reports for Long Island and Metro New York at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

A cold front is scheduled to move through our region tomorrow, providing much needed relief from the recent heat wave which had some anglers seeking shelter in air conditioning, rather than baking on the water. The weekend promises to be much cooler and there should be plenty of good opportunities to bend a rod now that summer is in full swing.
Last weekend’s full moon fired up the big bass action in the Montauk rips and on the North Fork, fluke have been very cooperative in some areas, less so in others, but still worth the effort. Porgies and sea bass remain sure bets all around the Island, while the offshore crowd has been keeping busy tangling with Bluefin tuna up to 200 pounds around wrecks like the Bacardi, Coimbra and Ranger. Crabs are on the docks and the first snappers have arrived but are too small to target just yet.

http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
July 5, 2018 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
The Fisherman Magazine

Published on Jul 5, 2018
Follow the weekly fishing reports across New England at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm....

There is a lot going on this holiday week with great catches of shark, fluke, black sea bass, and big striped bass to 60 pounds being made. The 4th of July holiday week often brings with it some very good fishing, and this year is no different.

But before we get into the report, I’d like to direct you to a video that we just posted at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm... with Al Steiger of Steiger Boats. In this video he discusses not only some of the history behind his great boat builds, but he also discusses the reintroduction of a classic center console platform, the expansion of motor options for 2018 models and the all-important details on the boat which is going to be won by a lucky Fisherman Magazine reader in this year’s Dream Boat Challenge, a sweet 23-foot DV Miami!

As I noted a moment ago, there is a great variety of action taking place across Southern New England right now with just about all species producing. The annual Niantic Shark week has had some solid entries including a 307-pound mako for the crew of the Mataura. This tournament runs through July 8 so there’s still time to get in on the action!

Boats heading out in Buzzards Bay, Block Island Sound and Long Island Sound with doormat fluke and humpback sea bass in their sites are having little trouble finding fish. Capt. Chris of Double Trouble Sportfishing in Westerly sent me some pictures of a nice catch of sea bass he made over the weekend with one of his charters. I am getting word of easy limits of sea bass to 5—plus pounds both as by-catch along the way for other bottom-dwellers, as well as when boats make the switch to targeting them. Be sure to weigh-in those big humpbacks as they are one of the eight eligible Dream Boat species which also includes scup, weakfish, blackfish, bluefish, mahi mahi, sea robin and fluke.

And speaking of fluke, the action remains very good off Montauk, Block Island and up to Nantucket for larger fish, with plenty of just-keepers to about 5-pound-class fish being found inshore. My friend Joe of JoeBaggs Tackle fished off Nantucket recently, using his ½- to 1-ounce Flukie and Gulpie jigs rigged behind heavy bank sinkers, and he limited out on big fluke to 8-plus pounds. He said the fishing was outstanding with limits all around the boat. If you’d like to take a look at this fishery and how to get in on it, be sure to give a read to the article which appears in the July edition of The Fisherman by Capt. Scott Newhall at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm.... The waters off Nantucket are truly the land of doormats and might just land you on the Dream Boat leaderboard as it has for so many Fisherman subscribers in the past!

And last but certainly not least, there was a run of large striped bass this week with fish in excess of 50 pounds landed in the Canal, off Block Island and in Eastern Long Island Sound. Check out the details here http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm... for more information. First up, Red Top Sporting Goods weighed a 50.75-pound bass that was landed early Sunday morning in the Canal. The bite up there was ok last week but overall better into the weekend. Next week’s new moon tides should continue the great action.

And then aboard the Black Hawk, Capt. Greg has been dialed-in on a body of large striped bass since last week. He started off 3-waying bucktails to them for bass to 30-plus pounds, and then when they switched over to live eels the fish got even bigger. Saturday night’s trip saw a boat limit to 40-plus pounds, and then Sunday night they got into a great bite with the top fish hitting the 50-pound mark.

But the largest of the large in local waters so far this year was caught early Saturday night when Joe APanowitch dropped a live eel down off his friend Dan Piwonski’s boat and he hooked into a massive striped bass. The fish bottomed out a 60-pound Boga Grip when it was first boated shortly after 9 PM Saturday night, and by the time they got back to weigh it in at Fishin Factory 3 on Sunday morning it registered an official weight of 59.45 pounds! The fish measured 53 inches, had a girth of 31.25 inches and had a lone skate in its stomach. Congrats to Joe on the catch of a lifetime!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I CATCH it she COOKS it- Vermillion Snapper Tacos!
Yak Motley

Published on Jul 7, 2018
Bryan Landrey and myself went out on a offshore fishing trip off Pensacola Beach, Florida in search of some Snapper and somthing interesting to cook. We caught some Vermillion Snapper. Samantha did a Fish Taco Recipe that turned out awesome!

Bryan's Channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdL...

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram @yakmotley

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Flying Salmon {MID- air CATCH CLEAN COOK} Wild Alaskan King Salmon
deermeatfordinner

Published on Jul 6, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
where to check swell report for surf fishing
PK Yi

Published on Jul 7, 2018
A quick video about how to read a swell for surf fishing. I go when it's 5 feet or under. Anything over is very dangerous, bring a partner if you can. NEVER turn your back on the wave. And always be alert when you're surf fishing.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
How to setup a crab pot
PK Yi

Published on Jul 7, 2018
A quick video about how I setup my crab pot for crabbing on the Oregon coast. I use the Promar TR-530 crab trap. It's a great pot for catching crabs. You can follow the link below to buy one:

Promar TR-530: https://amzn.to/2u2n1Iy
Pot harness: https://amzn.to/2tZMiTQ
Crab buoy: https://amzn.to/2KUd0n1
Crabbing rope: https://amzn.to/2ufQOg0

Some tips to help you catch more crab: August - December are best months. Incoming high tide is best (day or night doesn't matter). Chicken for bait works really well (cheap and easy to find).

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
MY FIRST MONTAUK, NY Flounder (Fluke) Fishing Trip - w/John Skinner & Jigging Jerks
EliasVFishing

Published on Jul 8, 2018
First time fluking out here and it was really something special!

Thanks to these guys for inviting me out :
Jigging Jerks - https://bit.ly/2KQGV2H
John Skinner Fishing - https://bit.ly/2KPTnQi

They create excellent fishing content both educational & entertaining.

I stuck with what I knew and decided if I was going to get out fished badly I'd switch it up. I worked a single jig and a large Gulp! profile for the whole trip. We fished from 75-90 feet of water with approximately a .5 knot drift this day. I basically worked 1.5 oz jigs to 2 oz to get it done. Sometimes casting up tide to settle a little more naturally was important but I did the same techniques the others did. Fishing with light braided line and leaders is key to bring your jig to the bottom quickly and fish with lighter tackle. Although this was 75 foot plus the need for heavy sinkers was not necessary.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Vicious ATTACK CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Inshore Fishing for Giant Snook
Darcizzle Offshore

Published on Jul 12, 2018
In this fishing video, Florida fishing girl goes inshore saltwater fishing for monster inlet snook in Stuart, FL! Fishing with live bait & catching giant snook in the inlet. Also caught on tape a violent shark attack, attacked by the boat, while inshore fishing

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
July 12, 2018 New Jersey/Delaware Bay Fishing Report with Jim Hutchinson, Jr.
The Fisherman Magazine

Weekly fishing reports for New Jersey, Delaware Bay at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm...

After a week of heavy heat and humidity, a somewhat milder weather weekend is in the immediate forecast (taken with a good dose of meteorological salt!) Seems like a lot of the big fluke have moved into deeper, cooler waters, and reef anglers in particular have been scoring some good fish; but don’t discount those inlet rivers and deep sloughs in back either. NOAA’s offshore forecast for the Hudson to Baltimore is shaping up to be a good one on Saturday in particular with variable winds and 2- to 4-foot seas predicted; could be a busy one out there on those busting bluefin grounds.

The Fisherman staff has been in Orlando, FL all week at the ICAST Show, and in this week’s video forecast for New Jersey and Delaware Bay region we also give a sneak peek at what we’ve found on the show floor that’s coming your way later in 2018 and into 2019.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
July 12, 2018 New England Fishing Report with Toby Lapinski
The Fisherman Magazine

This week The Fisherman Magazine is down at ICAST in Orlando, FL. We are checking out the latest and greatest new fishing products by companies from around the world, and we’ll be bringing you some first-looks over the coming weeks. As is always the case when we head out of town, the fishing back home in New England has been very good all week.

The warming waters of Long Island Sound are pushing some big black sea bass and striped bass to the east. Both species have seen some very big specimens landed from about Clinton to Niantic, with sea bass to 5-plus pounds and stripers in excess of 50 pounds landed.

Over at Block Island, the exceptional striper bite that started on the last moon continues with fish spreading from Montauk to the Ledge and beyond. Rod-and-reelers have landed a good number of 40- and 50-pounders, while some spearos working the same waters have been finding equal success and noting some very, very big fish mixed-in with the schools.

Out east of the Island, cod fishing is settling into the summer bite with fish to the 20-pound class landed. This makes for a great targeted trip as well as a way to top off your cooler if you’re returning from the tuna grounds, or if you spend some time around the Wind Mills hunting fluke.

For our offshore friends, the canyons are beginning to produce marlin (both blues and whites), bigeye, yellowfin and bluefin. There is even word of some fast-moving schools of bluefin running up the South Shore of Long Island, so we should hopefully see these fish hitting our waters by the weekend.

As always, be sure to check out this week's fishing forecast at and fishing reports at http://www.thefisherman.com/index.cfm... for a complete look at what is biting and where.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Fishing for Salmon SOLO in Pacific Ocean BRIGHT PINK MEAT
Fisherman's Life

Published on Jul 13, 2018
Alone on a boat in the Pacific Ocean. Don't get much more free than that! Going for Wild and planted King Salmon aka Chinook Salmon off of Northern California. Wanted to fish near shore but word of a hot bite had me change plans.