• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The DS is in trouble

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Fianlly found something on O'Sullivan, the agent who was reportedly investigating Harrison Deal's death by car explosion.

Inside the Crime Scene Investigation Unit of the GBI

Wednesday, November 16th 2016

https://fox28media.com/news/local/inside-the-crime-scene-investigation-unit-of-the-gbi

Special Agent Jamie O’Sullivan is a nine-year veteran of the GBI, Georgia Bureau of Investigations. According to state law, the GBI is considered an assisting agency.

That means they can only get involved in most investigations at the request of a Sheriff, Police Chief, Superior Court Judge, District Attorney or at the direction of the Governor.

Agents Smith and O’Sullivan have seen just about everything in their combined 25 years of service.

“You really get to see a side of human nature that a lot of people aren't familiar with,” said Smith.

O’Sullivan said he agrees with Smith.

“The depravity of the human mind or the evil that they commit on one another,” said O’Sullivan.

For these agents, their calling is to speak for crime victims whose voices can only be heard through evidence they compile.

The Special Agents are called to investigate all types of cases, from homicides to crimes against children and even high profile public corruption cases.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1608253991048.png
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1339554585560662017

Moar on Brunel.

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2020-12-17-%0A-epstein-casefrenchman-jean-luc-brunel-in-custody-since-wednesday%0A–.H1Ldx_Au3w.html

"The septuagenarian was placed in police custody for rape and sexual assault, in particular on minors, sexual harassment, criminal conspiracy and trafficking in human beings, confirmed the Paris prosecutor's office.

According to a source familiar with the matter, he was arrested at Roissy airport as he was about to take a plane to Dakar."

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1608254580787.png

https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1339560255580205059

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
'China does not honor its agreements,' U.S. admiral says after meeting no-show

1608255749128.png

>https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-military/china-does-not-honor-its-agreements-u-s-admiral-says-after-meeting-no-show-idUSKBN28R02K

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military on Wednesday slammed China for failing to appear at virtual, senior-level meetings slated for this week, with the top U.S. admiral for the Asia-Pacific saying it was “another example that China does not honor its agreements.”

“This should serve as a reminder to all nations as they pursue agreements with China going forward,” Admiral Phil Davidson, the commander for U.S. Indo-Pacific Command, said in a statement.

China had been expected to participate in Dec. 14-16 meetings related to the Military Maritime Consultative Agreement (MMCA) focused on maritime safety, the command said.
It was not immediately clear why China declined to participate. There was no immediate response from China’s military to Davidson’s remarks.

U.S.-China ties have rapidly deteriorated this year over a range of issues, from Beijing’s handling of the coronavirus, U.S. support to Taiwan, telecommunications equipment maker Huawei and China’s clamp-down on Hong Kong.

The United States has also long opposed China’s expansive territorial claims in the South China Sea and has sent warships regularly through the strategic waterway.

The U.S. military said it has met regularly with China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) since 1998 to conduct the MMCA dialogue. The talks this year were scheduled to be held virtually due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

“We remain committed to the MMCA and call on the PLA to hold the MMCA dialogue in a manner consistent with the MMCA Charter and purpose as an operational safety dialogue,” Davidson said, referring to China’s People’s Liberation Army.

The MMCA is partly designed to review any unsafe military incidents that have occurred between U.S. and PLA forces, including in the South China Sea.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
there goes their 'Asian Honor' thing...

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
let's just not put them in the same cell...

i'd rather they remain Chaste until the day arrives...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
War is afoot...
my first reaction also...not good

but, watch for 'tells', they'll be all over the place...just pick the 'good ones' and you'll soon know how bad it really is...only across the first several hours though, they always scrub before day 2 arrives...

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Former Facebook fact checker reveals that social media is being used as a weapon to force compliance with global communism and medical Marxism

A former Facebook Fact Checker came out and revealed how “fact checking” really works. The details were published on LinkedIn by Jean-Pierre “Raven” Gregoire. Facebook is rapidly censoring anyone who doesn’t go along with controlling guidelines. Facebook will only allow information on covid-19 if it supports the narrative of shut-down-mask-up-separate-isolate-and-vaccinate. Facebook’s belligerent censorship of health freedom advocates, conservatives and patriots is only the beginning. Facebook is being weaponized to manipulate users into intellectual submission — forcing acceptance of left-wing policies, medical Marxism and global communism via “The Great Reset.”

“I can’t say this on Facebook, but I feel it’s important to say. I was a Facebook Fact Checker. And your conspiracy theories about Facebook, are more true than you realize,” wrote Gregoire, who worked as a third-party contractor for Appen, a Facebook Fact Checking organization. The company is located in Canada and coordinates with a company in India to stifle the free speech of Americans.

Facebook singles out conservative, patriotic, and health freedom posts and feeds them to foreign “fact checkers”

Gregoire said that Mark Zuckerburg cannot directly censor anyone on the platform because Facebook is an open platform. Instead of censoring people outright, Facebook uses several third-party companies to “Fact Check.” This is how Facebook censors its users legally and controls the narrative across the social media landscape. But the censorship is bigger than Zuckerburg and his views.

Facebook, like other Big Tech companies, controls a significant portion of information that people see and read on a daily basis. Knowing this, special interests, governments, and those with political and business interests are constantly trying to influence the leaders of Facebook. If these special interests can restrict the flow of competing information and snuff out dissent on important topics, then they can successfully brainwash entire swaths of people into accepting their plans, products and visions.

This corruption and manipulation show no semblance to a free market. Shutting down the free flow of ideas is oppressive and un-American. Facebook and other Big Tech platforms have become weaponized thought control systems used for tyrannical means.

https://patriotrising.com/former-facebook-fact-checker-reveals-that-social-media-is-being-used-as-a-weapon-to-force-compliance-with-global-communism-and-medical-marxism/

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1608263343564.png

https://truepundit.com/joe-bidens-brother-is-reportedly-also-being-investigated-by-federal-prosecutors/

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Former Facebook fact checker reveals that social media is being used as a weapon to force compliance with global communism and medical Marxism
No shit! He should tell us something we don't know!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
View attachment 193568
https://truepundit.com/joe-bidens-brother-is-reportedly-also-being-investigated-by-federal-prosecutors/
Meanwhile the clock continues to tick. Investigations are like tits on a bull. They're pretty useless these days

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
FWIW
1608307690238.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1608307790933.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Would love to know what "downplaying" means in this context. Would love to know also if those "downplaying" alleged Chinese interference call Langley, VA home. Precisely who believes the CCP had NOTHING to do with altering US election results and are there reasons to suspect they're biased?

Are the names of so called US "public servants" secret? Why are all these silly comments always so damn vague?

The facts are these:

Someone coordinated the rigging of the Nov 3 election in multiple states simultaneously.
State executives in numerous states were involved and used their positions to weaken election integrity via executive orders, judicial activism, and election equipment purchases of equipment that's seemingly designed to enable massive election fraud. This process was underway months ahead of the election and utilized the plandemic as cover.

The perpetrators at the state level seem to be fairly obvious and read like a whos who of CCP sympathizers, Whitmer, Kemp, Ducey, Newsom, etc...
The question is, who ran the show? Who benefited most? It's easy to point to the candidate that allegedly "won", who coincidentally claimed "WE put together the most extensive voter fraud organization in history". The question is, who's "WE"? Biden has never been a mastermind, and he's just gotten dumber. Who put this thing together? Was it "just" the treasonous CIA, and/or other US intel agencies, or was there direct involvement from the CCP...or some other foreign entity?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one who things this has been going on for decades?
I wonder how far back they can go?
How much evidence do they have?
Governors?
AG's?
Judges?
How many others?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
IBM, 3M, PepsiCo Among Leading US Firms That House Chinese Communist Party Units: Leaked Database

Hundreds of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members are embedded within the Chinese divisions of major U.S. corporations, from IBM to PepsiCo to 3M, a leaked CCP-member database revealed.

The existence of Party units within foreign companies in China is hardly surprising, given that the regime mandates any organization with at least three CCP members to form a Party branch. But the 1.95 million CCP member list, which includes names, levels of education, ethnicity, and the Party branches they belong to, was to date the biggest revelation on the scale of the CCP’s influence on international companies.

Most of the members in the database are from the country’s southeastern coastal metropolis of Shanghai.

New York-headquartered tech firm IBM has at least two dozen Party units with 808 members in China.

3M, a manufacturer of consumer and health care goods, including N95 respirators and other medical products critical to preventing COVID-19 spread, employs at least 230 CCP members within five Party units.

PepsiCo, the multinational snack and beverage company, has 45 employees listed under the company’s Party branch committee.

Dow Chemical Company, one of the world’s three largest chemical producers, lists 337 CCP members in four Party committees.

Other notable U.S. firms on the list include Westin Hotel & Resorts owned by Marriott International (23 members); analytics firm Nielsen Holdings (94); leading food company Mars Food (14); and insurance provider MetLife (31).

Earlier media reports have also highlighted CCP members’ presence at U.S. aerospace company Boeing, which employed at least 287 CCP members in 2016, and U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, with at least 69 Party members.

The U.S. companies and Party branches mentioned are by no means exhaustive. As of 2016, around 75,000 foreign businesses—accounting for over 70 percent of the roughly 106,000 foreign firms in China—have established Party units, according to state-run media People’s Daily.

The development of CCP units picked up pace from 2002, after Beijing’s top leadership “wrote the obligations of nonpublic firms’ Party organizations into the Party charter, providing evidence for the nonpublic firms’ Party organizations to host activities and play their roles,” according to Chinese media reports from 2002.

State media reported that the country currently has nearly 92 million CCP members. While the database represents only a small fraction of the total membership, it’s a key piece of the puzzle for uncovering the regime’s penetration of international companies, said Bill Gertz, national security correspondent for The Washington Times in an interview.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ibm-3m-pepsico-among-leading-us-firms-that-house-chinese-communist-party-units-leaked-database_3628066.html

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Time to recognize that there is no longer a United States.

There is your community...say, Grand Junction. There is your regional government, say, Colorado.

You have NO loyalty to the traitors who are throwing this continent open to alien invaders. You have nothing IN COMMON with those traitors. You owe them nothing, least of all, loyalty. Loyalty to a traitor? Obscene.

I've long said we're slogging down the path that Rome took. Seems another facet is emerging: How post-Rome Europe broke up into a dozen fiefdoms, then duchies, then kingdoms, and now all these troublesome little Social Democracies.

We're doing the same thing. Now that Federalism has failed, for rejection of the principles which make it work...we're going to evolve probably into twelve or so regional nation-states...many of which are likely to literally become kingdoms.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
were the Germans or the Japanese ever this 'entrenched' into American Society?

No?

hmmmm

in those days, we had camps for these people, and today is different why?

LOL

and now i'll be challenged because i suggest camps for the communists...LOL

just think of them as DACA children in cages, yep...they'll get fed but they gotta leave when they're done eating

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
were the Germans or the Japanese ever this 'entrenched' into American Society?

No?

hmmmm

in those days, we had camps for these people, and today is different why?

LOL

and now i'll be challenged because i suggest camps for the communists...LOL

just think of them as DACA children in cages, yep...they'll get fed but they gotta leave when they're done eating
Remember the boarder wall works both ways keeping them out & us in......... who is in lockdown?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really really good with this.........

1608720474586.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1608720532628.png

1608720559146.png

1608720630794.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Um........ no food for thought.......

1608762022379.png

1608762056673.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Worth the time....... a few nuggets.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1608777535236.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anonymous 12/23/20 (Wed) 19:19:4373b3a4 (2) No.12150963 >>12151013 >>12151169

American rockets from IRAN..could only mean C_A involved…that's just the way they work.!!!

but you didn't hear it from me…

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Help yer Unca on this one, folks. Wozzit mean?
Looks like a consorted and extraneous effort to maximize a theory using a play on numbers....simply put, I have no idea Walt

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
C_A involvement.......

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It means Q is either severely dyslexic and cannot read or speak in simple terms...or perhaps it has a lieyer degree. Hopefully he/she gets some assistance with this disability or rejects the BAR brain illness that seemingly perpetuates pathological lying.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just found this on the Q site regarding the three rockets and how they got where they are:

The rockets were sourced from Iran. The rockets were in Iraq at the time of the attack. Our boots on the ground grabbed the three - in Iraq - that did not launch. The writing on the rockets suggest they were provided to Iran by the Obama administration.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just found this on the Q site regarding the three rockets and how they got where they are:

The rockets were sourced from Iran. The rockets were in Iraq at the time of the attack. Our boots on the ground grabbed the three - in Iraq - that did not launch. The writing on the rockets suggest they were provided to Iran by the Obama administration.
c _ A !

After all the other contra, arming binladen what did you really expect.
We are not leaders we are china's false front piss boys.......

Has no one wondered why Putin has behaved himself for 4 years straight? Somewhere I am starting to think the destroy Christian nations is the link.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Public Interest Declassification Board

:popcorn::popcorn:

this could be fun....