• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Eyes of Eagles - This is worth a watch just to see the camera technology

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Very impressive at two levels, camera technology & nature's technology !

The Eyes of Eagles

What surprised the experts is not only how efficiently the eagle spots his trainer from that altitude, but how smooth its flight is with no camera shake whatsoever, even when it goes into a power dive.

An eagle's flight from the top of the world's tallest building to his handler below. An eagle was fitted with a camera and released from the top of the 2,715 foot Burj Khalifa tower in Dubai.

The eagle has no idea where the tiny speck of land was that his handler is standing on or what it looked like among all of the other islands and buildings and people. Somehow from that altitude, the eagle actually picks out and recognizes the trainer from all of the other objects, people, etc. You can see him looking, looking, looking for the trainer, completely invisible to a human eye and the camera, then fold his/her wings and then drops like a bullet straight to that trainer... very cool.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Bump.................

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Wonderful!

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I knew a dog that could spot a half-buried hot dog on the beach from 100 yards away...also pretty cool.

:2 thumbs up:

SC

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Eagle or retriever? LOL

Personally I'd go peregrine. But that's just me...

SC
If there's reincarnation, I want to be an eagle or an Australian Shepherd. If I'm gonna be a dog, I'm gonna be a really cool dog.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Dogs eat sh!t... I'll pass.
If your dog needs to eat feces, you're not feeding him right. Quit buying garbage dog food and make sure he gets all the nutrition he needs. It's as simple as that.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Awesome video TAESSAR!

Birds of prey definitely have super powers. There are several types of owls with ears set diagonally across from each other so they can triangulate sounds. It enables them to pinpoint an invisible mouse moving under the snow while they silently soar overhead.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Not meaning to be off topic but; it always amazes me to think that people entertaining reincarnation always assume that you reincarnate back here on Earth. There are so many other worlds.

BF

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Not meaning to be off topic but; it always amazes me to think that people entertaining reincarnation always assume that you reincarnate back here on Earth. There are so many other worlds.

BF
Are there eagles and dogs on other planets? Or just here? I think we're the only ones lucky enough to have eagles and dogs. On other planets they have those nasty gray creatures that burst out of your stomach.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Are there eagles and dogs on other planets? Or just here? I think we're the only ones lucky enough to have eagles and dogs. On other planets they have those nasty gray creatures that burst out of your stomach.
A good question, that we cannot yet answer !!