• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Prisoner Escapes - But Handcuffed! • "Give Me Liberty" • SUSPENSE Best Episode • WILLIAM POWELL
Suspense & ESCAPE!

Published on Mar 5, 2018
Bad luck for William Powell. During a prison transfer he gets away on a daring escape but can't find anyone he can count on to help him out of his handcuffs! (he tries and tries) A good episode is Suspense with really good sound quality.

Broadcast date was: October 21, 1948

• Public domain • 2018 by Charlie Stuckey your humble host • • • There is no good reason to take these blue letters seriously https://www.TunesToTube.com?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Woman STEALS BABY • "The Morrison Affair" • Another weird episode from SUSPENSE • [remastered]
Suspense & ESCAPE!

Published on Mar 10, 2018
The writers and producers at Suspense seem to have a knack at creating emotionally disturbing episodes, and this episode is another example. Mr. & Mrs. Morrison can't have children of their own, so while hubby is off volunteering his surgical talents to remote areas of the world, Mrs. Morrison wants a kid SO BAD, she steals one from a lady while on the subway. She tells her husband that she must have gotten pregnant on his last visit (even though as a doctor, he knows it's impossible) When he returns home a few years later he's greeted by his wife and "his" son, complete with brown eyes and black hair! Seeing as mom and dad are both blondes with BLUE eyes dad is just a little suspicious. Worse, the overprotective way she's been raising the kid has turned him into a sissy. The story is full of twists and turns (lIke a bag of Twizzlers) with an unexpected ending. This is definitely a love it or hate it kind of story which might frustrate you . . . At the very least it's likely to make you feel uncomfortable.

September 2, 1948 (no repeats)

✓√✓✓√✓√√ STUFF-N-SUCH: Co-starring is Gerald Mohr. A few of the other episodes on my channel designed to make you feel uncomfortable are: "Don't call me Mother!" • "Destruction" • "The Black Shawl" plus several others.

• Suspense episodes are publc domain. • 2018 by Charlie Stuckey Channel Master •

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
51 Year old Farm Girl models bikinis, packs a lunch and visits bridge builders.
Banshee Moon

Published on Mar 11, 2018
51 Year old Farm Girl models bikinis, packs a lunch and visits bridge builders. She also looks at a beautiful marshfront property. Farm Girl sells bikinis and calendars on Etsy. This is the day to day life though vlog, of Farm Girl Jen from Banshee Moon.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Ticked Off Vic: Daylight Savings Time | VicDibitetto.net
Vic Dibitetto

Published on Mar 10, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
46 Amazing Photos of U.S. Route 30 in 1948
Yesterday Today

Published on Mar 9, 2018
LIFE photographer Allan Grant took these awesome pictures in 1948, three years after the end of World War II. Route 30 connects Omaha, Nebraska, to Salt Lake City, Utah. Grant traveled west through Nebraska and Wyoming which is now known as the Lincoln Highway.

For reasons lost to time, none of Grant’s marvelous photos from that epic post-war road trip were ever published. Here, LIFE magazine offers a whole series of Grant’s pictures from Nebraska and Wyoming made seven long decades ago, in tribute to the innate human desire to get up and go.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Radio-Active Commercials 1955-1964 (Ads we heard on the radio in the good old days.)
FredFlix

Published on Mar 17, 2018
Part One of a three-part series.
March Madness on FredFlix continues. Day 7 of 10.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
DAYTONA BIKE WEEK 2018 FIRST WEEKEND ...NEW
Allan Tex

Published on Mar 13, 2018
THIS VIDEO WAS MADE FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE UP NORTH IN THE COLD ....YOU NEED TO COME DOWN AND HAVE SOME FUN ... ..

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
2018 Daytona Beach Bike Week Maine Street Shenanigans
Full Throttle Life

2018 Daytona Beach Bike Week Main St Shenanigans
77th Annual Daytona Bike Week

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
2018 Daytona Beach Bike Week, Harley Davidson's Rule Main St.
BlingMaster. Inc.

Take a ride or walk down Daytona Beach's famous Main St. Amazing cycles (mostly Harley Davidson's) and beautiful people. The perfect setting for a fantastic Bike Week 2018.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I Drink Alone - George Thorogood and the Destroyers
Thergothon1

Published on Oct 2, 2016

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Bright Lights Late Nights - the Speakeasies' Swing Band! (Official Music Video)
ballenadepapel

Published on Jun 10, 2011

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Sia - Move Your Body (TX Remix)
DJ Smile

Published on Mar 20, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Spinus - Alligator (Bass Boosted)
DJ Smile

Published on Mar 22, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Havana Camila Cabello Young Thug Dance Fitness -Melody DanceFit
Melody DanceFit

Published on Jan 8, 2018
I recently went on a trip and made strangers do dance fitness choreography with me. The goal is to showcase that anyone can dance, it just takes a little sense of humor! By the end of this video these people were no longer strangers, but my new friends. My passion is getting others to dance with me. Subscribe to see more DanceFit! Choreography and video edit by Melody Afkami

No copyright infringement is intended, this video is for educational and inspirational purposes only.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Sade - Smooth Operator - ( Alta Calidad ) HD
Largarife2

Published on Feb 12, 2017

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Most Expensive TV Flops In History
Looper

Published on Mar 20, 2018
If you're new, Subscribe! → http://bit.ly/Subscribe-to-Looper

Over 400 TV shows are broadcast every year, and that means that competition for viewers is fierce. As a result, networks are often willing to spend big money on projects they think will lure in the biggest audience. They place their bets… and sometimes lose their shirts. Here are some of the most expensive TV flops to ever have their plugs pulled...

Battlestar Galactica | 0:20
Supertrain | 1:19
Father of the Pride | 2:19
Viva Laughlin | 3:20
Camelot | 4:30
Kings | 5:21
Marco Polo | 6:29

Read more here → http://www.looper.com/103259/expensiv...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shows On The Sabbath: Sunday Morning & Afternoon TV Programs of the '60s
FredFlix

Published on Mar 25, 2018
Looking through TV Guides from 1960 to 1969, I found these shows in the listings. But I stopped at 7 p.m. EST because I've covered prime time network shows extensively in my other videos.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
A most interesting evening, $500 bottle of 1993 Mouton Rothschild and a Ghost from Jost
Banshee Moon

Published on Mar 25, 2018
A most interesting evening, $500 bottle of 1993 Mouton Rothschild and a visite form Ghost from Jost.

Farm Girl and Exoman hang out in St. John after Hurricane Irma has long gone with Jon and Dave at Longboard. Lots of interesting scenery and visits from interesting people and local characters.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet Halloween Party 1952
bandstandmike

Published on Mar 23, 2018
From Season 1 Episode 5, that aired on October 31st, 1952.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet A Day In Bed 1956
bandstandmike

Published on Mar 23, 2018
From Season 4 Episode 21 that aired on March 23rd, 1956.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Goldfinger Shirley Bassey STEREO HiQ Hybrid JARichardsFilm 720p
jarichards99utube

Published on Mar 30, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Great Shirley Bassey...
The awesome audio combination of John Barry's orchestration
with the amazing voice of Shirley Bassey. ENJOY
HiQ Hybrid = Live Video Performance PLUS Studio Quality Sound.
For other HiQ Hybrids - do a YOUTUBE SEARCH for - JARichardsFilm or SEARCH for - HiQ Hybrid

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,
allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS MATERIAL
NO COPYRIGHT infringement is intended.
The owners of this material are as follows and
ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEM.
* Labels: United Artists
* Music: "Goldfinger" - Shirley Bassey
* Composed and Conducted by John Barry, performed by the John Barry Orchestra
This video IS NOT to be used for ANY commercial or financial purposes.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Tommy Roe - Hooray For Hazel
John1948TwelveC

Published on Dec 28, 2012
Widely perceived as one of the archetypal bubblegum artists of the late '60s, Tommy Roe cut some pretty decent rockers along the way, especially early in his career -- many displaying some pretty prominent Buddy Holly roots. In fact, Roe's initial pop smash, 1962's chart-topping "Sheila," was quite reminiscent of Holly's "Peggy Sue," utilizing a very similar throbbing drum beat and Roe's hiccuping vocal. The singer had previously cut the song for the smaller Judd label before remaking it in superior form for ABC-Paramount. The infectious "Everybody" -- another hot item the next year -- was waxed in Muscle Shoals at Rick Hall's Fame studios, normally an R&B-oriented facility (it's not widely known that Roe wrote songs for the Tams, a raw-edged soul group from his Atlanta hometown).

Once Roe veered off on his squeaky-clean bubblegum tangent, he stuck with it for the rest of the decade. His lighthearted "Sweet Pea" and "Hooray for Hazel" burned up the charts in 1966, and he was still at it three years later when he waxed his biggest hit, "Dizzy," and "Jam Up Jelly Tight." ~ Bill Dahl, All Music Guide

PLEASE NOTE: I divided my uploads among multiple channels, Bookmark this link in your browser for instant access to an index with links to all of John1948's oldies classics. LINK: http://john1948.wikifoundry.com/page/...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
#155 when ME and HER took you for a week to MOROCCO - MARRAKESH
Stephi's Vlog

Y’all, in this video you get a inside of the beautiful city marrakesh. I have to say the people have been mostly very nice and open, at times of course also pushy and trying to find their way to make money on you. But for the most part we really enjoyed it, once the cultur shock is settling you get to see a whole new world with beautiful details.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
GREEN GRASS--GARY LEWIS & THE PLAYBOYS (NEW ENHANCED VERSION) 720P
cinematic35

Ok oldies fans jack up the headphones with this one. When I get requests like for this song you must realize that I never learned it on the guitar so before I can do any tracking I have to sit down and learn it I put a 12 string acoustic track on the left, assorted lead parts with a 6 string acoustic in the right, enhanced snare/tom toms and added stereo vocals at certain parts. You got 4 Gary Lewis out of me this week and it was fun but I'd like to change to another artist recording artist next for a break. Kenn

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
SHE'S JUST MY STYLE--GARY LEWIS & THE PLAYBOYS (NEW ENHANCED VERSION)
cinematic35

Published on Mar 26, 2018
Moving right along I picked this one as the next enhanced song of this beloved oldies group (1965-1970). More to come. Hope you like it!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
1964 HITS: Suspicion - Terry Stafford (#2 hit)
MusicProf78

Suspicion (Pomus-Shuman) by Terry Stafford, produced by Bob Summers

Stafford’s million-selling hit was a song that had previously been recorded by Elvis for his 1962 LP “Pot Luck.”

Pop Chart Peaks: Music Vendor 2, Billboard 3, Cash Box 3

Check out the daily music posts on my Facebook group: 1950s HITS--EVERY DAY! https://www.facebook.com/groups/82419...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
1964 HITS: Do Wah Diddy Diddy - Manfred Mann (#1 hit)
MusicProf78

Do Wah Diddy Diddy (Barry-Greenwich) by Manfred Mann

Paul Jones is featured on this chart-topping version of the Jeff Barry-Ellie Greenwich song, originally a minor hit for The Exciters earlier in the year.

U.S. Pop Chart Peaks: #1 on Billboard, Cash Box, and Record World - UK #1

Check out the daily music posts on my Facebook group: 1950s HITS--EVERY DAY! https://www.facebook.com/groups/82419...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
1964 HITS: Baby Love - Supremes (#1 hit)
MusicProf78

Baby Love (Holland-Dozier-Holland) by The Supremes, produced by Holland & Dozier

The second of five consecutive #1 pop singles for the Motown trio. See also “Where Did Our Love Go” and “Come See About Me” in this 1964 collection.

Pop Chart Peaks: #1 Billboard, Cash Box, and Record World

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shakira - Chantaje (Dance Routine) ft. Maluma
shakiraVEVO

Published on Dec 5, 2016

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shakira - Back In Black (from Live & Off the Record)
shakiraVEVO

Published on Oct 14, 2016
Music video by Shakira performing Back In Black. (P) 2005 Sony Music Entertainment (NETHERLANDS) BV

http://vevo.ly/GKdmFl