• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The NY Yankees Locker Room with Vic DiBitetto: Men in Kilts | VicDibitetto.net
Vic Dibitetto

Published on Apr 25, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Top Cat Episode 14 The Tycoon 1961
CLASSIC COMEDY CHANNEL

Published on Apr 27, 2018
Billionaire philanthropist T.L. Vanderfeller searches for a destitute person to receive a million-dollar check. He stumbles on Benny, who is selling 25-cent raffle tickets for Top Cat. Mistaking Top Cat and the gang for a needy family, the billionaire gives the check to Benny, who dutifully hands it over to Top Cat. Thinking it is a check for a quarter for a raffle ticket, Top Cat tears it up.

Teaser Sequence: Dibble is controlling traffic blowing a whistle when Top Cat comes by wearing fancy clothes and driving a car with Dibble on the hood of the car. Top Cat makes a smart remark about Dibble and he thinks Top Cat stole the car, but Top Cat tells him that he is Mr. Unlimited Credit. Top Cat then tells Dibble that he never looks a gift horse in the mouth and that he has a date and then drives off. Dibble comments that Top Cat is too much and can't handle him.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I'VE MOVED TO THE CITY
Ramatree

Published on Apr 23, 2018
Hello a little update video from me. I've moved to the city !
To see my next video & help me create more -
https://www.patreon.com/ramatree

Music:
0:00 - 3:37 - Bridges by Koresma (https://soundcloud.com/koresma)

3:54 - 7:54 - Ace by RRAREBEAR (http://www.soundcloud.com/rrarebearbeats)

9:07 - 12:30 - West Coast by Ryan Little (https://soundcloud.com/iamryanlittle)

Join me on Instagram:
http://www.instagram.com/rama.tree

Like?
http://www.facebook.com/theramatree

Thanks a bunch
Love and light, Josje x

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Manic Monday Acoustic
George Waxstetter

Published on Feb 22, 2008
The Bangles sing an acoustic version of Manic Monday

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
TV Tidbits Vol. 27: Mary Tyler Moore/Bob Newhart commercial (1972); plus Mighty Mouse; etc.
FredFlix

Published on Apr 28, 2018
FredFlix: The World We Knew

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Looney Tunes Marathon Classic Collection In HD
CLASSIC COMEDY CHANNEL

Published on May 1, 2018
Looney Tunes is an American animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. from 1930 to 1969 during the golden age of American animation, alongside its sister series Merrie Melodies.[2] It was known for introducing such famous cartoon characters as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Tweety, Sylvester, Granny, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Pepé Le Pew, Speedy Gonzales, Tasmanian Devil, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote and many others.

Looney Tunes' name was inspired by Walt Disney's musical series Silly Symphonies. They initially showcased Warner-owned musical compositions through the adventures of cartoon characters such as Bosko and, after losing him, Buddy. The animation studio rose to greater fame, however, following their addition of directors Tex Avery and Chuck Jones and voice actor Mel Blanc. From 1942 to 1964, Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies were the most popular animated shorts in movie theaters.[3]

Since its success during the short-film cartoon era, Looney Tunes has become a worldwide media franchise, spawning several television series, feature films, comic books, music albums, video games, and amusement park rides, as well as serving as Warner Bros.' flagship franchise. Many of the characters have made and continue to make cameo appearances in various other television shows, movies, and advertisements. The most popular character is Bugs Bunny; he is regarded as a cultural icon and has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.[4] Several Looney Tunes films are considered among the greatest animated cartoons of all time, and two (Knighty Knight Bugs and For Scent-imental Reasons) have won Academy Awards.[5]

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
50 Portrait Photos of Actresses from Hollywood's Golden Era, From Between the 1930s and 1940s
Yesterday Today

Published on Apr 8, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Butlins Ocean Hotel Saltdean Brighton 1960's
belfast jack

Published on May 4, 2018
More Golden Oldies for you Thumbs Up please & Subscribe thank you enjoy. Please post to your friends & Family in your social media and share in the Fun Many thanks Belfastjack

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Merrilee Rush Angel of the morning 1968
RETROVISOR

Published on Feb 12, 2016

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Who Was That Masked Man? The Connection Between The Lone Ranger and The Green Hornet
FredFlix

Published on May 4, 2018
FredFlix: The World We Knew.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Being "The Queen of Macau" Could be short-term! • Best Stories from ESCAPE! • MICHAEL ANN BARRETT
Suspense & ESCAPE!

Published on May 3, 2018
Escape stories take us all over the world, so here's one from Macau where Michael Ann Barrett is in charge of all of the vices - drugs, gambling, prostitution etc. Except she finds out that being on top poses some great risks to her health! Great story, great sound quality.

• From July 18, 1951

✓✓√√√√✓✓√√✓ STUFF-N-SUCH: I'm not sure, but I think this might be the only episode of ESCAPE with the STARRING role being occupied by a girl. I'm not sure why, either. There's plenty of female leads in Suspense. There are a lot of supporting roles in Escape, however. Something to ponder.

• Escape episodes with females are Public domain. • Another great story uploaded by Charlie Stuckey the proprietor of the Suspense and Escape channel. •

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Detective LLOYD NOLAN Looks for "The Vial of Death" • Best of SUSPENSE
Suspense & ESCAPE!

Published on May 1, 2018
A local doctor (Joseph Kearns-In his 300th episode) finds that someone has stolen a case from his vehicle which contains a vial of live cholera bacteria! - Well now, that's a FINE THING to be carrying around! - He reports it to the cops where a detective (Lloyd Nolan) quickly takes charge of finding the "Vial of Death." Sound quality has been improved over older uploads.

• Broadcast date: May 18, 1953

• Suspense episodes? They're ALL public domain. ALL OF THEM! • 2018 by Charlie Stuckey, your host and the sole proprietor of the Suspense and Escape channel. • Thanks for tuning in! Just subscribe, that's all I ask.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
EDWARD G. ROBINSON Wants to be EDWARD G. ROBINSON! • [digitally remastered] • Best of SUSPENSE
Suspense & ESCAPE!

Published on May 1, 2018
Homer J. Hubbard has been hen-pecked for twenty years. In fact, he's totally . . . Whipped. However, he bears a strong resemblance to a certain tough-guy movie star, and after he goes to the movies he starts to pretend he is EDWARD G. ROBINSON! He actually gets to see the guy in person and asks for help killing his wife. "Eddie" plays both parts, Homer AND Edward. It's a fun story, with fully restored and digitally remastered audio - replacing my upload of a year ago. I hope you enjoy it.

• Broadcast date: September 30, 1948

✓✓✓√√√√√✓√√✓ STUFF-N-SUCH: This is actually the second time "Eddie" does this story for Suspense. He did it for two reasons: One is that the first broadcast was quite popular, resulting in many cards and letters being written to Suspense asking for it again. The second is he thought he could do it a little better, plus the script is a bit more refined for this one. So, there you are.

• Suspense episodes are public domain. • I am not public domain - Charlie Stuckey your host and the sole proprietor of the Suspense and Escape channel •

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
J. CARROL NAISH Almost gets his hands on "The Treasure Chest of Don Jose" • SUSPENSE Best Episodes
Suspense & ESCAPE!

Published on May 4, 2018
Character actor J. Carrol NAISH has been a sentimental favorite for many listeners of Suspense, so that's why I chose this version of "The Treasure Chest of Don Jose." The same story was done again later with RAYMOND BURR (he does a fine job) but the voice of NAISH seems to add a bit of authenticity to this good story. The sound has been restored back to optimum fidelity from a dull recording.

• February 4, 1952 ✓✓✓√√√√✓√√ STUFF-N-SUCH: Can't picture what J. Carrol NAISH looks like? As soon as you look up his picture you'll say "Oh yeah, I've seen him" Check him out in my other uploads "Footfalls" is another good story he's featured in.By the way, his last name is simply pronounced NASH.
✓✓✓√√√√✓✓✓√√√√√✓√✓√✓√√√√✓ More STUFF-N-SUCH: At the time of this broadcast, you could get a complete Autolite tune-up for your 1949 thru 1952 Ford V-8 for $4.95 . . . Then fill up your 14 gal. tank for $2.52. Of course don't forget to have a few shots of Roma wine (.98¢ a quart) before you drive down to get your tune-up!

• Suspense episodes are public domain. J. Carrol Naish is dead. • I am not public domain, nor am I dead - Charlie Stuckey, your host and the sole proprietor of the Suspense and Escape channel • Have you subcribed yet?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Submarine Captain's "Final Log" • Best Stories from ESCAPE! • The Great Old Time Radio Series
Suspense & ESCAPE!

Published on May 4, 2018
Here's a great "Under-Sea" adventure from Escape. A proud Captain just can't bear his submarine being towed to the scrap yard, especially since he's cared for it (and lived in it) for several years AFTER the war. It's time for he and his Sub to take just ONE MORE voyage. Sound quality is improved over older uploads elsewhere.

• Airdate September 20, 1953 √✓✓√✓√√√✓ STUFF-N-SUCH: The actual final words from the Captain went something like: "Glub-Glub . . . " (sorry) • Escape radio episodes? Why they're ALL public domain, of course! • Cheerfully uploaded by Charlie Stuckey your host and the sole proprietor of the Suspense and Escape channel •

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Lesley Gore - My Town My Guy And Me ( LIVE 1965 )
Leslie Gore,s Channel

Published on Nov 2, 2014
The most commercially successful solo singer to be identified with the girl group sound, Lesley Gore hit the number one spot with her very first release, "It's My Party," in 1963. Produced by Quincy Jones, who fattened the teenager's sound with double-tracked vocals and intricate backup vocals and horns, she reeled off a few more big hits in 1963 and 1964, including "Judy's Turn to Cry," "She's a Fool," "You Don't Own Me," "That's the Way Boys Are," and "Maybe I Know." She wasn't the most soulful girl group singer by a long shot, but she projected an archetype of female adolescent yearning. Her best songs survive as classics, particularly the irresistibly melodic "Maybe I Know" and "Look of Love" (both written by Ellie Greenwich and Jeff Barry) and "You Don't Own Me," an anthem of independence with a feminist theme that was considerably advanced for early 1964.

So what was Quincy Jones doing producing a white suburban teenager who had never recorded before? A couple of demos she recorded with her vocal coach made their way to Mercury's president, who recommended her to Jones, the label's A&R head. For their first session, Gore and Jones picked "It's My Party" out of a pile of about 200 demos. The "It's My Party" single was rush-released when Jones found out that Phil Spector had plans to record the same song with the Crystals.

"It's My Party" and the weaker sequel, "Judy's Turn to Cry," have given Gore a somewhat unfair bratty image. Those are the hits that are remembered the most, but much of her subsequent material was both more mature (or, perhaps more accurately, less immature) and stronger. The singles were also very well-produced, with orchestral arrangements (by Claus Ogerman) that hewed closer to mainstream pop than Phil Spector's Wall of Sound. Retrospectives of Jones' career usually downplay or omit his work with Gore, although it was among his most commercially successful; he's known now for recordings that are, well, funkier. But his success with Gore did a lot to build his already impressive résumé within the industry.

Gore appeared on the legendary T.A.M.I. Show alongside such heavyweights as the Rolling Stones, James Brown, and Smokey Robinson, but after 1964 her star plummeted rapidly. Mercury was still investing a lot of care in her sessions throughout the rest of the '60s, and her material and arrangements showed her capable of greater stylistic range than many acknowledged. But after the mid-'60s, Jones no longer worked with the singer on a regular basis. "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows" (1965) and "California Nights" (1967), both of which were co-written by Marvin Hamlisch, would be her only Top 20 entries after 1964. She played the cabarets after her days as an active recording artist, and eventually had some success as a songwriter for other performers. Shortly after the turn of the century, Gore returned to recording, collaborating with multi-instrumentalist Blake Morgan. In 2005, she released the critically acclaimed Ever Since, which landed songs on CSI: Miami and Showtime's The L Word as well as Jeff Lipsky's film, Flannel Pajamas, which debuted at Sundance in 2006. ~ Richie Unterberger, All Music Guide

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Da Doo Ron Ron - Lesley Gore, Belinda Carlisle, Freda Payne ...
Dan O Rama

Published on Feb 17, 2015
Martha Reeves, Grace Slick, Mary Wells, Brenda Lee, etc.

from HBO's Legendary Ladies of Rock and Roll

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
del shannon - lesley gore - Johnny tillotson - keep searchin
rockinkb

Published on Feb 10, 2009
quality poor but heres Del , Lesley , & Johnny singing Dels 1965 hit live in Japan.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Lesley Gore on Hullabaloo Show 1965
HOSHINO Osamu

Published on May 8, 2011
Lesley Gore "KARAOKE Collection"

From the comments:

To all fellow fans, we lost a very talented singer Lesley Gore today Monday, February 16,2015. She was a part of the wonderful 60's music culture. What a great time it was being a teenager. Thanks for posting these music videos. I deeply appreciate what all of you have done for her. For now, I will have my mourning-party to honor her and her music by playing the various music videos of Lesley Gore. Thanks, Lesley!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Seeing You In The Funny Papers: Those Classic Sunday Comics We Loved
FredFlix

Published on May 6, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Beatles (live @ Shindig Show 1964) - Kansas City, I'm A Loser, Boys
1234crackerboxpalace

Published on Mar 18, 2009
Portion of one of The Beatles live concert in the 1964 London's Shindig Show including three well known tracks; Kansas City, I'm A Loser and Boys. ENJOY !!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Girl In That Thing: 100 Unsung Beauties ('40s to '80s)
FredFlix

Published on May 8, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Alone on Atomic Test Island! RICHARD WIDMARK'S "Long Night" • Best of SUSPENSE
Suspense & ESCAPE!

Published on May 11, 2018
Richard Widmark and two other guys from a Navy ship are assigned to investigate and photograph an island which just underwent a nuclear weapons test. After a while, two of the guys run out of film and go back to the ship for more . . . They leave Widmark behind planning to return in an hour or so. But they don't return! Now he's all alone without food or water, then he starts hearing noises after dark. It becomes a pretty creepy story when you start hearing screams and moans from a place that's expected to be void of any life.

• October 13, 1952

✓✓✓√√√√ STUFF-N-SUCH: This replaces an upload from last year for better sound quality.

• Suspense episodes are public domain • 2018 by Charlie Stuckey your host and the sole proprietor of the Suspense and Escape channel. •

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Goddesses of Bellydance: vol. 215
Good King Ruggish

Published on May 18, 2018
Once again, T.G.I.F. dear friends! Helping us to kick off the weekend in style are: Julia Rose (The Netherlands); Renka Aqamuradova (a.k.a. "Renka Black Angel")(Azerbaijan); Victoria Marchukova (Russia); Valeria Oleinik (Ukraine); Denise Arias (Argentina/U.S.A.); Maria Bulgakova (Belarus); Syrena Nikole (U.S.A.); Yulianna Voronina (Ukraine); Alika Hanan (Brazil); Alexandra Starodubova (Russia); Ewa Dziedziniewicz (a.k.a. "Zaina")(Poland); Soledad Veron (Argentina); Ekaterina Ushakova (Russia); Mahira Hasan (Brazil); Kristina Guzan (Ukraine); Natalia Piassi (Brazil); *Elizaveta Tafiy (Ukraine); *Lisa Kalil (a.k.a. "Yasmine")(U.S.A.); and *Tere Pineda (Chile). Enjoy!

Music: "Hawel Teftkerny" by Mohamed el Tokhy

As always, I do not own any of the material contained herein, nor do I receive any compensation from it. I have simply compiled this material from other sources and presented it for the entertainment of the viewing audience. All credit and rights belong to the original artists.

Most of the videos I use are culled from various YouTube channels. Two of my favorite go-to channels are those of Valdimir Kluchenkov and Oldfrinx Bellydance. There you can see the original videos in their entirety as well as many other bellydance related videos and bellydance content.

Oldfrinx: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4UF...
Vladimir Kluchenkov: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzO...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Goddesses of Bellydance: Alina Kononenko in "Melts Me"
Good King Ruggish

In addition to today's mashup, let me introduce you to Russian dancer Alina Kononenko. Enjoy!

Music: "Melts Me" by Jehan

As always, I do not own any of the material contained herein, nor do I receive any compensation from it. I have simply compiled this material from other sources and presented it for the entertainment of the viewing audience. All credit and rights belong to the original artists.

Most of the videos I use are culled from various YouTube channels. Two of my favorite go-to channels are those of Valdimir Kluchenkov and Oldfrinx Bellydance. There you can see the original videos in their entirety as well as many other bellydance related videos and bellydance content.

Oldfrinx: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4UF...
Vladimir Kluchenkov: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzO...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
NoizBasses - Drop That Bass (Bass Boosted)
DJ Smile

Published on May 14, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
DNF - Funky (Original Mix)
DJ Smile

Published on May 16, 2018
DNF - Funky (Original Mix)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
1967 Association - Windy (#1 hit)
MusicProf78

Released in-between their other two chart-toppers of “Cherish” and “Never My Love.”

Pop Chart Peaks: Billboard, Cash Box & Record World #1

The original 45rpm single was issued on Warner Bros.7041 - Windy (Friedman) by The Association, produced by Bones Howe

Check out the daily music posts on my Facebook group: 1950s HITS--EVERY DAY! https://www.facebook.com/groups/82419...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
1964 HITS: Blue Winter - Connie Francis
MusicProf78

Blue Winter (Gluck-Raleigh) by Connie Francis, conducted by Alan Lorber

After having reigned as one of America’s top recording artists for several years, Connie would not place another record in the top 40 of Billboard’s Hot 100 chart after 1964.

Pop Chart Peaks: Record World 13, Cash Box 16, Billboard 24

Check out the daily music posts on my Facebook group: 1950s HITS--EVERY DAY! https://www.facebook.com/groups/82419...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
1964 HITS: C’mon And Swim - Bobby Freeman
MusicProf78

C’mon And Swim (Stewart-Coman) by Bobby Freeman

Six years after his 1958 debut hit “Do You Want To Dance,” Bobby returned to the top 10 with this song about one of the various “fad dances” of the ‘60s that never really caught on.

Pop Chart Peaks: Billboard 5, Cash Box 6, Record World 8

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Greg "Pappy" Boyington on "To Tell The Truth"
Kyle Cowden

Published on Jan 23, 2009
Originally aired July 2, 1957, (disregard the flubbered title work) and shown on the Game Show Network December 27, 2008. GSN provides tons of classic and modern game shows and has an awesome online gaming site.

I do not own the copyright of this material. This video appears by Permission of the Game Show Network.