• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"On Monday an administrator at the Virginia school told several students that they could no longer fly Old Glory on their trucks because it was potentially “offensive” and “disruptive,” television station BTW21 reports.

The following day a parade of pickup trucks arrived at the high school decked out in American flags. Several local residents posted photos of the caravan driving through town with Old Glory waving in the breeze.

“I love that we have young American students standing for our American Flag,” one citizen wrote on Facebook.

The principal of the school has reportedly apologized for what he called a “big misunderstanding,” the television station reports."

I'm guessing that he just didn't think there were so many people who would want to fly the flag...and I bet there were probably some minority groups also flying it.
So principal dumbass threatened them...... but when they banded together and he was confronted by many he backs down & apologized .....
Overpaid and needs replaced TODAY!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1581477041710.png

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm watching the dem primary on PBS ... they've got a woman reporter in a jacket and gloves in front of a green screen pretending to be outside ... interviewing a 'strategist' who's sitting beside her, quite comfortable in a suit jacket with his shirt collar open. Idiots

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm watching the dem primary on PBS ... they've got a woman reporter in a jacket and gloves in front of a green screen pretending to be outside ... interviewing a 'strategist' who's sitting beside her, quite comfortable in a suit jacket with his shirt collar open. Idiots
Stupid people playing to stupid people

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
But only AFTER the filming of BARBARELLA... she's HOT in that one, lol !!!

[video]
I admire your spirit and respect your point but there's lots of eye candy out there who haven't betrayed the country so I'd pass and have her shot anyway

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
From the article at the link:

"Antifa ran wild on the streets of Portland Saturday, taking advantage of a cancelled and dubious supposed Ku Klux Klan rally to wrestle control of the city’s downtown from the Portland police. "

Either the KKK never showed up, or the KKK rally was a ruse to get Pantifa out there.

Obviously, they hate LEOs.

You know, if you can't find an enemy, you just create one, or go after whoever shows up.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/antif...ates-war-memorial-throws-bottles-at-officers/

VIOLENT LEFT
Antifa RUNS WILD In Portland, Desecrates War Memorial, Throws Bottles at Officers

The Antifa mob was given free reign by Portland police.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It gets a lot worse

The rich will control the government and the rich live in CA
Can the death squads be far off now?

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It gets a lot worse

The rich will control the government and the rich live in CA
Can the death squads be far off now?
Answer to what America thinks about celebrities....... NO ONE CARES!

Golden Globes Drop 11% in Key Demo Ratings to New NBC Low

TV Ratings: Golden Globes Down on Previous Years in Early Numbers

2019 Golden Globes Awards Ratings Down Viewer Low

Oscars’ TV audience dropped to 26.5 million — an all-time low

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You can now pay $2500 to be told you’re racist

Are you a liberal white woman who wants to pay money to be told that, deep down, you’re subconsciously racist?

If so, you’re in luck!

A new group called “Race to Dinner” is giving you the opportunity to pay $2,500 to host a dinner (you also have to provide the food), where you and your white friends will be told how racist you are.

The group’s founders (one of whom is black, the other identifies as Native American) write on their website to ALL white women: “We are talking about your complicity in upholding white supremacy and keeping Black and brown women down.”

Further, the founders refuse to ‘help’ women who voted for Trump, as they are beyond repair, as well as white men. They say, “White men are never going to change anything. If they were, they would have done it by now.”

Their website also posts videos hosted by the group’s “resident white woman” where viewers can learn how to ‘deconstruct their whiteness’.

Click here for the full story.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Cambridge Academic Says Human Race Must Become Extinct to Save the Planet

Published: February 15, 2020

A Cambridge academic has called for the extinction of humanity to save the planet while noting that white, male, heterosexuals are to blame for all the world’s woes.

In her new book The Ahuman Manifesto, Professor Patricia MacCormack argues that the only way to prevent ecological disaster is to begin “gradually phasing out reproduction.”

Speaking to CambridgeshireLive, Professor MacCormack made it clear who would be first on the evolutionary chopping block.

“The basic premise of the book is that we’re in the age of the Anthropocene, humanity has caused mass problems and one of them is creating this hierarchal world where white, male, heterosexual and able-bodied people are succeeding, and people of different races, genders, sexualities and those with disabilities are struggling to get that,” she said.​
According to CambridgeshireLive’s Alistair Ryder, despite literally calling for the entire human species to be wiped out, the book has a “joyful and optimistic tone.”

Ok, then.

MacCormack said her ideas were first inspired by her interest in “feminism and queer theory.” Imagine my shock.

The professor also wants to completely dismantle religion, although whether that would extend to her own beliefs is unclear.

MacCormack appears in a YouTube video entitled ‘Performing the Occult’ in which she discusses the crucial topic of “vulvic deamonitalia.”

She also featured in a DVD called Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide, in which she reviews a movie called The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith, which is about an “exploited Aboriginal Australian” who commits a massacre in the name of racial justice.

“Hats off to Morticia for cutting to the chase,” writes Dave Blount. “Worship of the other, hatred for your kind is at the core of liberal ideology. This has inevitably led to support for open boarders, Affirmative Action, anti-Americanism, et cetera. It leads to wanting humanity exterminated just as inevitably. A liberal who doesn’t want the human race to die out has not thought matters through.”​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The guy had one Trump flag in the window. Then someone in his neighborhood said that made his house look disgusting. So this was his response. LOL!
Whoever the lib was that was triggered the first time now probably has a head that's about to explode.
:-)

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey would you guys pick it up a notch. How many levels of crazy are there? It's hard to tell them they start at insane and then shock you......

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

Alabama Democrat Proposes Bill To Force Men To Get Vasectomies At Age 50

by Eric A. Blair February 14, 2020 436 Comments

A Democratic lawmaker in Alabama has proposed a law that would require all men to have vasectomies within one month of their 50th birthdays — or after the birth of their third child, “whichever comes first.”

Alabama Democrat Proposes Bill To Force Men To Get Vasectomies At Age 50

by Eric A. Blair February 14, 2020 436 Comments

A Democratic lawmaker in Alabama has proposed a law that would require all men to have vasectomies within one month of their 50th birthdays — or after the birth of their third child, “whichever comes first.”
Read more
3/6

The bill, proposed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis of Birmingham, would also require men to pay for the procedure with their own money, AL.com reported.

“A man, at his own expense, shall undergo a vasectomy within one month of his 50th birthday or the birth of his third biological child, whichever comes first,” says the bill,HB238.

Hollis said the bill is in response to a bill last year that enacted a a near-total ban on abortion. In October, a federal judge blocked that law from taking effect pending courts challenges.

“The vasectomy bill is to help with he reproductive system, and yes, it is to neutralize the abortion ban bill … it always takes two to tango,” she said. “We can’t put all the responsibility on women. Men need to be responsible also.”

Hollis said in a statement:

Many have seen HB-238 as an outrageous overstep; yet, year after year the majority party continues to introduce new legislation that tries to dictate a woman’s body and her reproductive rights. We should view this as the same outrageous overstep in authority.​

The Vasectomy bill is meant to to neutralize last year’s abortion ban bill, and sends the message that men should not be legislating what women do with their bodies.​

Just as I would turn to my doctor over my state legislator to make recommendations when deciding whether or not to have a surgery, or whether or not to take a certain type of medicine – it is my doctor with whom I – or any of my loved ones – should consult when it comes to making the incredibly difficult decisions related to my personal reproductive rights.​

Alabama taxpayers have been forced to hand over more than $2.5 million in legal fees to the ACLU to fight unconstitutional attempts to restrict women’s access to reproductive healthcare, and the Majority party’s continued attempts to restrict women’s reproductive rights could cost Alabamians even more.​