• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Left is Freaking Insane

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not this guy brother! I'm a very dangerous man against those who wish to hang me. They'd never get the chance and I'll take at least one of them with me
I make no such claims. If I hang I hope to hang with dignity as if I was a real man.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I make no such claims. If I hang I hope to hang with dignity as if I was a real man.
To each his own brother. In my opinion, real men never surrender!

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
CNN omits any mention of China to NBA chief (3 min 40 sec):

Published on Jul 31, 2020 by Fox News​

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That Tucker Carlson is really putting his life on the line.

But of course some members will inform me he is a deep state plant and rode on Lolita Xpress. Bring it.
I don't know who that black guy was but I would like to shake his hand.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
who stands to gain the most from an American civil war?

China

Get it?

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Looks like the Canadian raised multi-racial whore descended from Caribbean Slave Holders will be the VP for Biden.
The backround problems are being solved as we speak, I would be suprised if the NDA guy got less than a million FRNs to clean up this mess, and I mean now, not back when he took the first payoff of $35k. It was that or kill him outright I guess. Link below. You have to read it to understand it.

Communist Hoe From Canada takes care of loose ends.

She was born in the states to two people from other countries here on student visas. She was raised for the most part in Canada until College I believe Georgetown, we all know what that means.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm not a twit so I don't tweet, but I went to the tweet above I am not sure what I actually saw. Is that "woman" insane or near death or near death from dementia?

Look at the "tweets" below the drunken monster video. Wow.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Diane Feinstein - 60 years in Government
Chuck Schumer - 45 years in Government
Maxine waters - 47 years in Government
Nancy Pelosi - 33 years in Government
Joe Biden - 51 years in Government

This must end.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ted Kennedy held office until he died. He voted for ObaMaoCare although he was near death from brain cancer.

My father died in the end from brain cancer. He died at home and I was there for weeks and intimately involved in his daily care, as well as in contact with his doctor. He legally could not write a check or do anything at all really because he was insane and could not understand who I was who my wife was or who anybody was. He tried to pick up my wife like he was 14 and ran into her on the street corner. I was there and he said, with a evil smile on his face, "Heyyyyyy, don't I know you from down by 43rd street???" Geezus. I never saw that side of him my entire life, he was compartmentalized and never ever slipped. So he was literally insane. I loved him dearly and respected him as a man, but the last thing I want in the world is a person in that condition deciding the fate of over 300 million people.

HOW DO WE STOP THIS SHIT???????

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
You can now be fined, jailed, and assaulted for not wearing a mask

Are you ready for this week’s absurdity? Here’s our Friday roll-up of the most ridiculous stories from around the world that are threats to your liberty, risks to your prosperity… and on occasion, inspiring poetic justice.

Governors proclaim chicken wings are not a meal

The pandemic has made Governors so power hungry that they are now telling restaurants what counts as a meal.

States like California and New York are forcing restaurants and bars to only serve alcohol with meals.

That prompted some establishments to add special menu items so that patrons who just wanted a drink didn’t have to order an entire meal.

But now that tactic has caught the eye of Comrade-Governors Newsom and Cuomo.

They have decided that not only is it within their power to tell restaurants if they are allowed to serve drinks and food, but these Governors also claim the power to dictate what counts as a meal.

The dictator of California officially decreed that buffalo chicken wings are not a meal.

Nor are reheated frozen entrees, “pizza bites (as opposed to a pizza)”, or “any small portion of a dish that may constitute a main course when it is not served in a full portion or when it is intended for sharing in small portions.”

And the dictator of New York said the food available has to be “More than just hors d’oeuvres, chicken wings, you had to have some substantive food. The lowest level of substantive food were sandwiches.”

There you have it, sandwiches are a meal, chicken wings are not. So says the politburo.

Click here to read the full story.

A&E loses half its viewers after canceling “Live PD”

Amid calls for police accountability, A&E canceled its reality TV show “Live PD” to try to appease the Twitter mob.

Does this seem counterintuitive to you? It does to me. Following cops around with a camera seems like it would INCREASE police accountability.

But A&E seems to think that if they stop filming the police, then transparency and accountability will improve. In other news, 2+2 = 5.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/you-can-now-be-fined-jailed-and-assaulted-for-not-wearing-a-mask/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You can now be fined, jailed, and assaulted for not wearing a mask

Are you ready for this week’s absurdity? Here’s our Friday roll-up of the most ridiculous stories from around the world that are threats to your liberty, risks to your prosperity… and on occasion, inspiring poetic justice.

Governors proclaim chicken wings are not a meal

The pandemic has made Governors so power hungry that they are now telling restaurants what counts as a meal.

States like California and New York are forcing restaurants and bars to only serve alcohol with meals.

That prompted some establishments to add special menu items so that patrons who just wanted a drink didn’t have to order an entire meal.

But now that tactic has caught the eye of Comrade-Governors Newsom and Cuomo.

They have decided that not only is it within their power to tell restaurants if they are allowed to serve drinks and food, but these Governors also claim the power to dictate what counts as a meal.

The dictator of California officially decreed that buffalo chicken wings are not a meal.

Nor are reheated frozen entrees, “pizza bites (as opposed to a pizza)”, or “any small portion of a dish that may constitute a main course when it is not served in a full portion or when it is intended for sharing in small portions.”

And the dictator of New York said the food available has to be “More than just hors d’oeuvres, chicken wings, you had to have some substantive food. The lowest level of substantive food were sandwiches.”

There you have it, sandwiches are a meal, chicken wings are not. So says the politburo.

Click here to read the full story.

A&E loses half its viewers after canceling “Live PD”

Amid calls for police accountability, A&E canceled its reality TV show “Live PD” to try to appease the Twitter mob.

Does this seem counterintuitive to you? It does to me. Following cops around with a camera seems like it would INCREASE police accountability.

But A&E seems to think that if they stop filming the police, then transparency and accountability will improve. In other news, 2+2 = 5.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/you-can-now-be-fined-jailed-and-assaulted-for-not-wearing-a-mask/
Not in the part of America I live in. Perhaps in the communist part of the continent but in this part....Homie don't play dat!

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The shining light on the hill is a trains headlight coming at us and we're blind...we are the joke of the world. Evil is growing.
We chucked God, Natural Law, morality...family and community...solid habits, such as thrift and monogamy...and then we wonder why so many people are feral, and so many others Little Napoleons.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I read the comments and somebody said to search this phrase to find the original video without it being slowed down (#Fakenews)

I did several times search the phrase

Nancy Pelosi said Trump had doggy doo on his shoe

And it comes back with nothing found. Odd that.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They should serve salads, carrots, celery. You know..... use the green vegan shit against them!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The Commie News Networks have a story on it this moring...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...goes-viral-on-facebook/ar-BB17uoMY?li=BBnb7Kz

Did anyone save the video? Was it actually real. If it was faked it was pretty well done
I tried to find the original which somebody said is faster, meaning they slowed this one down, and the "real one" does not have the wierd part at the end. Came up with zero with the phrase. I don't know. Maybe totally fakenews or just slowed down, who knows.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I tried to find the original which somebody said is faster, meaning they slowed this one down, and the "real one" does not have the wierd part at the end. Came up with zero with the phrase. I don't know. Maybe totally fakenews or just slowed down, who knows.
Been trying all morning to find it. It's been thoroughly scrubbed which tells me it was probably real. She's a vodka soaked mess. Hopefully one of the anons on the Chans has it and posts it. As soon as I find it I'll grab it

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Tucker: Trump is Running Out of Time to Restrain Google (2 min 31 sec):

Published on Aug 3, 2020 by The Liberty Hound​

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1596474193908.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.

Minneapolis Police Tell Citizens It's Now Somalia & Prepare To Get Killed (7 min 27 sec):​
Published on Aug 3, 2020 by Salty Cracker​
JMHO but I think the thugs ought to look up where each of the people on the city council lives and go pay the city council members a visit. I'm sure they will welcome the thugs into their homes.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 175146

Cuban community plans rally at NuLu restaurant in response to Black Lives Matter demands
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ally-support-la-bodeguita-de-mima/5562669002/
Well, you know, at some point the decent hard working people of that city will band together and take back their homes and businesses, kick out the Somalians and remove the state and local governments.. I suppose their pain isn't severe enough yet for that to happen. Maybe tomorrow.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 175146

Cuban community plans rally at NuLu restaurant in response to Black Lives Matter demands
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ally-support-la-bodeguita-de-mima/5562669002/
Okay, I saw this and I almost posted about it this morning. I was 100% behind the guy until I did my due diligence.

He is part of an organization called something like Cuban Business Assoc of Kentucky or something. This guy who was speaking doesn't own one resturant he owns three. His customer base is more or less the people that make up the protesters. Fine.

You heard him speak. He never said BLM made the demands. If I am wrong, hit me in the head with the correction.
I did find out he is a supporter of BLM in fact, and that Cuban thing he belongs to are BLM supporters as well.

So he is part of the problem, like almost all business owners in that area. The shitbirds are their customer base. The customers are destroying the businesses that these people own, and they are in shock. I saw it too many times. They stand in the broken remains of their former business and cry Whoa is me why me I'm a homo my sister is trans everybody welcome here? It must be a mistake I support BLM Black people are right I don't blame them over and over. Fuck them. I hope all of them lose everything. Then they can go and ask a trans or a black person for a handout.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20200803-221943.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This guy is great. 1.1 million subs too, more blacks (and whites) need to hear his message.

Screenshot_20200803-231638.png

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Where are the Repukes while all this is happening? While good people who align themselves with Repukes sit by their 'leadership' is working just as hard to undermine those who support them. The entire political system in the US is corrupt as shit and we just let them continue on.
AWOL

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
thought police at it again...

View attachment 175268
Massachusetts Appeals Court drops the term 'grandfathering' because it has 'racist origins'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8591841/Massachusetts-Appeals-Court-drops-term-grandfathering-racist-origins.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
Negroes don't have grandfathers? Oh well, now that I think of it, Negros who stay around to fill their role as fathers are typically quite rare in the progressive areas of the country.

Never mind!

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The playbook used by the left-wing extremists of today is the same as 50 years ago 1/4

Flashback to 50 years ago: April 1973's issue of the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) publication.
50 years ago same logo same themes – same disguise of "working for a democratic society"

Read and learn

KAWAIDA TOWERS – Who Creates the Slums
FIGHTING the THEORIES Behind the Practices
ZIONISM – A Racist Ideology
RACISM and ACADEMIC FREEDOM
WELFARE: They Say Cutback, We Say Fight Back
RACISM UNDER the LAW
WORKER STUDENT ALLIANCE
IS RACISM A GOV'T PLOT?
HISTORY of RACISM
RACIST TUITION Hikes: Who Gets Hurt?
RACISM and BUSING
SEXISM
RACISM and the Media
NATIVE AMERICANS
RACISM and Medical Care

source:

https://archive.org/details/sds-plp-1973-04/

(just some excerpts – more in the publication)

1596573621235.png