• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
One thing Lehman taught us is they will do anything to destroy a company and anything to "save" their rigged system. All the while telling the sheeple how lucky they are that "they" the hero's stepped in to save the system.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The big guys are pushing Bitcoin far too hard right now. Avoid Bitcoin. I would buy some alt-coins and PM's.

That's almost like saying avoid marijuana its bad for you. Go for heroin. They can push whatever they want. Kinda hard to ignore an asset that has traded from 4K to 52K in less than a year. Sometimes it just pays to go with the flow and not out think things.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I noticed. That piece of shit SLV is getting slaughtered now that people know what garbage it is. LMAO

Sorry to all the assholes that suck on JP Morgues ballz. Maybe they'll change the prospectus again tomorrow in the middle of the night without telling anyone and change it to stacking rancid pineapples. You never now with those felons. Then when there scams inevitably blow up in their faces again, they can have the politicians they own bail them out again with YOUR money.

If you don't own it! ...it's cuz Jamie Demon stole it.

You think the world has just gotten hipped to the fact SLV is utter shite?

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Give a rat's ass what he thinks of The $hitcoin.

I want him to start building a silver stock pile for TSLA... that's a trend I can get behind. LOL.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I'm not so convinced it is...

I tell you what, if it is there are a massive number of people involved in the scam.

+ Why have the industry not used the bar list to prove it is a bunch of bullshit. How hard can that be with all the numbers?

Anywhooooo.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sometimes it just pays to go with the flow and not out think things.

Yeah, it would have. I just don't trust it... and I'm not even sure I fully understand why. It seems to vulnerable to government action.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One thing Lehman taught us is they will do anything to destroy a company and anything to "save" their rigged system. All the while telling the sheeple how lucky they are that "they" the hero's stepped in to save the system.

It taught us that they really don't know that much about the state of their own system. The Lehman fall out shocked them, really f'ing scared them witless.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it would have. I just don't trust it... and I'm not even sure I fully understand why. It seems to vulnerable to government action.

I feels the same way. It feels wrong to make money this fast. It will correct hard and enter a new bear market but from what price? I think this shorter cycle has a few more months maybe through Northern Hemisphere Summer then we break down. After that low the real fun begins.

Reactions: Zed

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mentioned these last Summer. You could do worse than hold these for the next 5 years.

Attachments

• dbaa.gif
    dbaa.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ccjj.gif
    ccjj.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 17
  • big (2).gif
    big (2).gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 22

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Once the banks or TPTB are done screwing with the metals I would imagine we see the long over due pm bull market of all time. Unless you are new to all of this and are getting new money to invest at regular intervals I can't understand why you are stacking physical Silver and paying these exorbitant premiums for the right. You have had plenty of time for that already.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I think a lot of people that look into their investments prior to taking a position were aware of SLV's sliminess. ...and I think the prospectus was altered just a couple weeks back by the custodian in the middle of the night without any announcement...which is shady AF and a lot of people were likely unaware. Further I think a whole lot of people wrongly believe they can swap iShares for physical metal...and they're wrong. The prospectus uses shady wording like "authorized participant", which means "specifically identified big banks", but people tend to read what they're thinking and not what's written.

JPM is also the custodian of SIVR and its prospectus was also changed very recently and also in a slimy "CYA" way...one could argue the changes there are even more suspect. People are free to invest in known "utter shite" anytime they wish with their own fiat, but surely there's nothing wrong with getting informed first, particularly when someone here is suggesting trades involving said asset.

As I said, I'm done with this thread. I don't swap paper anymore, so all you guys have to do is not quote me and I'll leave you all alone to swap your paper derivatives around. Clearly this thread isn't open to dissenting opinions.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's almost like saying avoid marijuana its bad for you. Go for heroin. They can push whatever they want. Kinda hard to ignore an asset that has traded from 4K to 52K in less than a year. Sometimes it just pays to go with the flow and not out think things.

Lets see. I could buy one silly Bitcoin for 52,000, or almost as much as my house, or I could buy Bitcoin cash for $1,000? I dont follow it closely. And they are nearly identical technology, except Bitcoin cash actually still works. Yeah, no thanks.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Clearly this thread isn't open to dissenting opinions.
It didn't get 651 pages long by being a closed place. There is lots of room for honest debate and sharing of divergent views, but most of the people who hang out here try to be respectful of others, especially when playing in someone else's sandbox. 2c

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dr. Copper's on fire again today. Up another 4% blowing through $4 a pound like it wasn't even there.

And talk about premiums- those 1 ounce copper RP rounds. Makes me laugh every time I think about those. But it also makes me think about how silly it is to pay a high premium for those 'premium' white copper rounds too. Bottom line is, when the metals take off and you sell into them, the premiums aren't worth squat. You're not getting it back. It's all about the metal content.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It didn't get 651 pages long by being a closed place. There is lots of room for honest debate and sharing of divergent views, but most of the people who hang out here try to be respectful of others, especially when playing in someone else's sandbox. 2c
Agree. Most here are respectful. Then there are those that aren't and cry to daddy when they're treated in kind. All triggered because I posted live quotes of SLV vs PSLV. ...oh the disrespect.

1613753322576.png

I accept partial blame. I chose to take him off ignore awhile back.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lets see. I could buy one silly Bitcoin for 52,000, or almost as much as my house, or I could buy Bitcoin cash for $1,000? I dont follow it closely. And they are nearly identical technology, except Bitcoin cash actually still works. Yeah, no thanks.
:green tea: Don't understand anything about it except for the fact it keeps going up. I read all the bullshit yeah I do and best I can gather is some people think it is a store of value. More than a triple the past couple months and I don't have to worry about the early morning bank spoof in the metals. Pick your poison.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. Copper's on fire again today. Up another 4% blowing through $4 a pound like it wasn't even there.

And talk about premiums- those 1 ounce copper RP rounds. Makes me laugh every time I think about those. But it also makes me think about how silly it is to pay a high premium for those 'premium' white copper rounds too. Bottom line is, when the metals take off and you sell into them, the premiums aren't worth squat. You're not getting it back. It's all about the metal content.

Going green and electrifying. Uranium works too.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

It depends. If you're selling to a major retailer, yeah. But if the premium is high enough, and right now it is, you can find other venues and get some of that premium. You can sell here, or ebay if you have an account with solid feedback.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It depends. If you're selling to a major retailer, yeah. But if the premium is high enough, and right now it is, you can find other venues and get some of that premium. You can sell here, or ebay if you have an account with solid feedback.
Today yes. But the metals haven't taken off yet IMO. I remember trying to sell some silver when it was in the 40's back in 2011. Didn't matter what I presented, SAEs, generics or 90%, nobody was even paying spot for any of it.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Today yes. But the metals haven't taken off yet IMO. I remember trying to sell some silver when it was in the 40's back in 2011. Didn't matter what I presented, SAEs, generics or 90%, nobody was even paying spot for any of it.

It all melts the same. FWIW Tulving paid spot for junk.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

I remember very well, I unloaded my last big chunk of silver on ebay back then at $48, right before it hit $50, and I was able to get spot after fees. But back then the major retailers weren't on ebay and ebay silver premiums were pretty big.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
:green tea: Don't understand anything about it except for the fact it keeps going up. I read all the bullshit yeah I do and best I can gather is some people think it is a store of value. More than a triple the past couple months and I don't have to worry about the early morning bank spoof in the metals. Pick your poison.

That's great if you want to punt. But I prefer to understand my investment's first and buy things that are undervalued. I first heard about Bitcoin when it was like $10. Yes, I should have bought a bunch but I didn't really even have a way to buy the coins. But what I'm not going to do is buy something just because I think a bigger fool is going to buy it higher from me.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's great if you want to punt. But I prefer to understand my investment's first and buy things that are undervalued. I first heard about Bitcoin when it was like $10. Yes, I should have bought a bunch but I didn't really even have a way to buy the coins. But what I'm not going to do is buy something just because I think a bigger fool is going to buy it higher from me.

You own any mining stocks? Who do you think is going to buy them from you?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
GBTC up 7% BITW up 21%. Who in their right mind is buying that? Not that much exposure to alt coins ffs.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
GBTC up 7% BITW up 21%. Who in their right mind is buying that? Not that much exposure to alt coins ffs.

Good for you. I had GameStop that went up 1,000%. I'm not a trader that's interested in the first thing that jumps. That game is not for me. I'm just willing to bet money that holding Bitcoin in the long-term is not going to be nearly as great as people seem to think right now.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't really the point.:oriental:

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
MTA starting to look interesting. Starting.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We are approaching the area of a double in Bitcoin off the most recent important low just under 28K. Betting big money front runs 60K. Not a spot to go nuts long IMO.