• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So if you liked the pm complex yesterday you gotta love it today. Stops under yesterday's lows.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The balls on Gates. Wants space and privacy. How about fuck you Gates.
They want privacy yet spy & want to control every aspect of our life's then kill us off when we are of no value to them.

FUBG!

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Silver Weekly: I think that PM's are mostly about keeping Silver under this line for now. That said Silver looks to have midterm momentum on its side.
Untitled.jpg

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
BTC Weekly - Momentum has rolled. Historically BTC has not traded against this sort of backdrop for any length of time. Weekly momentum tops have always resulted in extended corrections. Beware.

Untitled.jpg

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gold Weekly - Momentum is positive, looks like it is close to golds time in the sun. Are BTC profits running to 'cheaper' gold? Have the bullion banks unwittingly set up a reciprocal trade here. Will it be BTC - Gold - BTC for a while?

Untitled.jpg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The balls on Gates. Wants space and privacy. How about fuck you Gates.

What a coward. No shit you want some privacy now after fucking up the world. Pitchforks can hurt.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
DXY Weekly - Setting up for a divergent low into August/September? Looks like there could be a late summer rush back to USD. Could be a classic later year stonk sell down? Watch for the divergence, it will be weaker longer than people think but it will snap back with a vengeance. Don't write the USD off here.

Untitled.jpg

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Silver Weekly: I think that PM's are mostly about keeping Silver under this line for now. That said Silver looks to have midterm momentum on its side.
View attachment 209633
Today may have been the most blatantly obvious silver raid I have yet to see. There was tons of momentum this morning when all of the sudden down came the monkey hammer. Clearly not a random event, as you can see by that upper wick on the last green candle in your chart.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm at the point that I don't trust charts at all.

They're nice to look at and draw lines on, but knowing that the whole system is rigged from the top down it taints the reality of what is going on.

Can one really rely on a chart for anything other than quick trades? Holding stocks long term is like holding FRN's.

It's as if the Sword of Damocles is hanging over our heads.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm at the point that I don't trust charts at all.

They're nice to look at and draw lines on, but knowing that the whole system is rigged from the top down it taints the reality of what is going on.

Can one really rely on a chart for anything other than quick trades? Holding stocks long term is like holding FRN's.

It's as if the Sword of Damocles is hanging over our heads.

Charts are the only real insight into what the corrupt are doing. Because they can fake all kinds of things but we can still see what they are actually doing with at least a good portion of their money.

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It’s not very often that a crusty ol’ synapse fires in this chemically abused brain. But I had a thought today that has kinda stuck with me.
Seemingly there’s this battle between “the cabal” and mainstream investors.
The WallStreet and Main Street investors are doing their best to drain all physical and short squeeze the hidden hands of the Billionaire manipulators.
I actually thought we stood a chance until I realized the brilliance behind the Rothschild absolute takeover of the London stock market at the conclusion of the Battle of Waterloo.
So you see, the present market is showing a disconnect between physical and spot prices. We think we have the Comex on the run. Sprott PSLV is showing some clout. Miners and Trust funds do not tank during every smack down. So we think we stand a chance, right ?
Well I beg to differ. This apparent “resilience” in the market is going to draw even more lambs to the slaughter under the pretence of hope.
Ive spent the last two weeks looking for entry points into PM trusts, lithium, uranium, rare earth metals and junior miners. I think I have some solid positions.
but then I realized that I’ve just sunk my life savings into a rigged marked. How fucking stupid am I ??
the way I see it playing out, the manipulators are going to put up a mighty battle but start to crack and fail under the pressures. Joe Mainstreet investor is going to smell victory and dump all he has into these “sure thing” markets.
Then, in a flash, the rules will change. The smack down will turn into a market crash. 4 dollar stocks will become 40 cent stocks. In a panic, investors will panic sell for anything they can get.
And straight out of the Rothschild playbook, the Major players will swoop in and buy it all for pennies on the dollar.
I used to have some faith, bro, but it’s waning fast.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
When your money is other people's debt it's good for you to keep them in debt.
Manufacturing jobs outsourced, service industry jobs pay low wages, stores only selling high profit items made by slave labor in chi na.
When 2/3 in the US can't scrape together $1000 we got problems.
Soooooooooo 220 million are broke. Over priced houses, cars, vacations, credit cards, dining out, clothes etc.....
That leaves 110M left to fleece. Most of them are land owners, home owners, stock owners.
Own nothing & be happy is a heck of a wakeup call.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It’s not very often that a crusty ol’ synapse fires in this chemically abused brain. But I had a thought today that has kinda stuck with me.
Seemingly there’s this battle between “the cabal” and mainstream investors.
The WallStreet and Main Street investors are doing their best to drain all physical and short squeeze the hidden hands of the Billionaire manipulators.
I actually thought we stood a chance until I realized the brilliance behind the Rothschild absolute takeover of the London stock market at the conclusion of the Battle of Waterloo.
So you see, the present market is showing a disconnect between physical and spot prices. We think we have the Comex on the run. Sprott PSLV is showing some clout. Miners and Trust funds do not tank during every smack down. So we think we stand a chance, right ?
Well I beg to differ. This apparent “resilience” in the market is going to draw even more lambs to the slaughter under the pretence of hope.
Ive spent the last two weeks looking for entry points into PM trusts, lithium, uranium, rare earth metals and junior miners. I think I have some solid positions.
but then I realized that I’ve just sunk my life savings into a rigged marked. How fucking stupid am I ??
the way I see it playing out, the manipulators are going to put up a mighty battle but start to crack and fail under the pressures. Joe Mainstreet investor is going to smell victory and dump all he has into these “sure thing” markets.
Then, in a flash, the rules will change. The smack down will turn into a market crash. 4 dollar stocks will become 40 cent stocks. In a panic, investors will panic sell for anything they can get.
And straight out of the Rothschild playbook, the Major players will swoop in and buy it all for pennies on the dollar.
I used to have some faith, bro, but it’s waning fast.

Yes, I fully believe this is what's happening... It's still FAR bigger than you or I can imagine but it is on. And this is the first real resistance that I've seen but I really haven't been around that long. The Internet and tech is, as is all new technology, a Powerful but double edged sword. It has lead to a more knowledgeable investor than probably ever before in history. But it's also led to some of the scariest tools of enslavement ever as well.

Prepare, understand the battle, control your emotions, and act when necessary

You laid out one very real potential reaction. Well, DON"T sell, have some cash and instead BTFD. We know the game and we are many..

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When your money is other people's debt it's good for you to keep them in debt.
Manufacturing jobs outsourced, service industry jobs pay low wages, stores only selling high profit items made by slave labor in chi na.
When 2/3 in the US can't scrape together $1000 we got problems.
Soooooooooo 220 million are broke. Over priced houses, cars, vacations, credit cards, dining out, clothes etc.....
That leaves 110M left to fleece. Most of them are land owners, home owners, stock owners.
Own nothing & be happy is a heck of a wakeup call.

Or owe it all and have one of these two playing with yer nutz. The choice is yours.

Attachments

• 00-promo-image-melania-ivana-feud.jpg
    00-promo-image-melania-ivana-feud.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 12

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Charts represent what is happening with a market, rigged or not. Even if there is manipulation, things are being manipulated one way or another. The trick is to figure out what is going on, take a position, sit tight, and be right. It is easier said than done, but it can be accomplished. I don't expect to get rich, but I feel like I know how things are lining up. I'll put some money down based on that belief. You pick your play and you lay your money down. Trust yourself, but don't just go flinging money around if you don't feel like you have a trust and basis in belief for doing so. 2c

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is today's strength in metals and miners related to some news item?

[Asking for a friend.]

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Dare I say it? The weekly chance I'm looking promising. Friday beating?

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Is today's strength in metals and miners related to some news item?

[Asking for a friend.]
In my mind, it's because gold is the only thing 'on sale' right now. Inflation is hitting everything, commodities blowing sky-high. Yet gold is down for over 6 months? Sounds like a bargain.
OR
The markets are suppose to be forward thinking, so it could be that big money is expecting something down the pipe?

Zed

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzzz
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you are bearish Bitcoin at what point are you wrong? If you are bullish Bitcoin at what point are you wrong?

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why not?

Attachments

• E0zRexZWYAQfff3.jpg
    E0zRexZWYAQfff3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 8