• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Cabal is going to push silver down to $13 and gold down to $1260. it's the only way they can unwind the fuckfest they're presently in.
I took some flak but I'm still flying. Need to close more positions.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Cabal is going to push silver down to $13 and gold down to $1260. it's the only way they can unwind the fuckfest they're presently in.
Thats interesting. Thats my DCA on both metals.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Thats interesting. Thats my DCA on both metals.
The Cabal still has enough paper to drive them down to whatever number they want. They could literally take it negative, like oil was many years ago.
Paper to physical leverage on silver is something like 390:1 as per the US debt clock.

This erosion of spot will be the mother of all capitulations. The numbers above will be reached in a quick and fierce manner, anything slow will garner too much attention, so it must be blamed on some sort of a force majeure.
When the above numbers are achieved, the Morgue and Citi will go balls deep in PHYSICAL. Their long:short contracts are almost 50:50% so this is not a good time.
Until then, we sit in cash as some of the crustier members here have recommended.
I thought there would be one last rally before the imminent Depression, but I was wrong, unless they're saving that "rally" for the mid-terms to bolster Biden.

I have now set my DCA levels starting at April 2020 levels for most potential stocks. If those levels are never reached then I can invest in the flavor of the day. If they ARE reached then we will have a solid floor to DCA from:

1657825062732.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Doubt we see those levels.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
. Recessions always kill inflation as well. A good old fashioned recession is exactly what is needed right bout now.

This common talk but it's completely wrong. It may help control monetary inflation being spurred by FED or banks printing money but that will not work this time. At some point the market figures this out and commodities explode and then we have a real monetary crisis.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
From what I am hearing the fed needs to kill inflation. Thats the goal. High inflation numbers gonna make him go higher. Markets and metals go lower and dollar continues its climb up to 1.20.

Government solution, print more money which leads to more inflation. Just because Gov comes out and says inflation isn't caused by Gov spending doesn't mean it's true. The only way to stop it is for Powell to raise rates until they cant spend anymore and they need a trillion or more just to service the debt.

I hear so many talking about the fed reversal is right around the corner. Maybe it is but maybe right around the corner means 3 or 4 quarters from now or more. Recessions always kill inflation as well. A good old fashioned recession is exactly what is needed right bout now.
Radio was just talking about 1% not the 3/4% increase. He might as well rip the bandaid off and just go 5% all at once & be done with it. Let the chips fall. They put themselves into this position decades ago.......... unless that was part of the plan.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
It is a bear market until it isn't. After the dust has settled from the carnage, where will people want to park what they still have left?
Still trying to think like a Rothschild. I'll take the sloppy seconds AFTER the market crash. Millionaires were made during the Great Depression and Weimar.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
AFTER the crash is the point.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wonder wht they were holding their wealth in? PM or buying up everything fo rpennies on the dollar.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Market manipulation and money printing are the two juggernauts we’re dealing with.
The USD is the safe play now.
Physical gold and silver will be the next safe play.
Miner stocks will be the safe play after that.

What nobody knows is when to migrate from one to the next.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Market manipulation and money printing are the two juggernauts we’re dealing with.

Does Buffett still hold the miners he bought a couple of years back?

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

When the trend changes.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Big day for silver I think. We've tested well under that major support line on the Weekly chart. So I'd really like to see a good bounce today to Not close under the support. Need to get back to $18.80 at least IMO.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Big day for silver I think. We've tested well under that major support line on the Weekly chart. So I'd really like to see a good bounce today to Not close under the support. Need to get back to $18.80 at least IMO.

I haven't bought in a while, is physical reflecting spot or has the chasm widened?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I haven't bought in a while, is physical reflecting spot or has the chasm widened?

Its kinda dropped with the spot price but physical seemed to do nothing on the spot drop the last two days. Still available but under 22 has been rare.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Silver COT report looking ripe here. This is as of Tuesday, not including the end-of-the-week dump.

SI.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is the best deal on the couple sites I found.... Nice bars I might buy some if I hadn't already. They also have good prices on the Germania mint ones.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
See guys THIS is how you trade........ you make the market.

Oh, look: Nancy Pelosi is pushing legislation that stands to benefit her significantly thanks to a couple of brand new, multi-million dollar trades she has made.

This past week it hit the terminal that House Speaker Pelosi was doing a little portfolio re-jiggering, including exercising $8 million of call options in Nvidia and selling Apple and Visa calls. The data was per CongressTrading.com.

The Nvidia LEAPS were bought June 3, 2021 with $100 strikes, set to expire June 17, 2022 and the position appeared to be disclosed on Thursday morning for the first time. $8 million trades seem a little odd for members of Congress to begin with, but who are we to judge?

But then, what did Speaker Pelosi do just hours after disclosing the trade, on Friday? She threw her weight behind a stalled $50 billion CHIPS PLUS bill that "would provide $52 billion in funding for semiconductor manufacturing grants and investment tax credits for the chip industry," according to RollCall.com.

Timeline of events: 7/23/21 - Buys $NVDA LEAPS 3/28/22 - $52B CHIP act initially passes but stalls out 6/17/22 - Pelosi buys $5M worth of $NVDA stock 7/14/22 - Pelosi comes out saying the bill needs to get passed ASAP Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker (@PelosiTracker_) July 15, 2022

Pelosi said last week: “We had been working constantly on the chips bill. And we need to have the transformative nature of research and education and the rest to make us continue to be preeminent in the world,” the California Democrat said at her weekly news conference. "How it shapes up in the next short period of time, we’ll see. But we are determined that we will pass a bill.”

"Democrats are 'more interested in' a chips-plus bill than a chips-only measure," Pelosi added, according to the Roll Call report.

Let us guess: the unrealized gains tax won't be supported by Pelosi until she cashes out of the market altogether, either.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Silver COT report looking ripe here. This is as of Tuesday, not including the end-of-the-week dump.

View attachment 267745

This is a really good interview with Andrew Maguire. I think I only understand like 25% of what he talks about. Basically says the markets are in backwardation and really being driven by the Indian Gold for Oil traders. We are getting close to the Comex/LBMA system breaking. He states that Comex Silver market broke Wed July 6.

Does anyone know what he is talking about as the FOREX gold market?

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Comex/LBMA system breaking. He states that Comex Silver market broke Wed July 6.
What can we do to help? Break for good it of course!

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Support becomes resistance [in the short run.]

SILVER_2022-07-18_12-43-56.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What can we do to help? Break for good it of course!

Do what we do best... Fill in perfectly good ponds with heavy unwanted crap.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Do what we do best... Fill in perfectly good ponds with heavy unwanted crap.
So that's why the sea level is rising! :rotf: :dduck: :winks2:

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Geez, let's just get this over with gold. Just dump to $1680 so we can be done with this.
A drop to 1680 followed by an immediate reversal back up above $1700 would be ideal for marking a low, IMO.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Nice bump in First Mining today. Cant find any news but I'll take the bump up. Still way underwater so I take any green I can get. :)

All of the commodities I am looking at are trading right at the top of their downward channel. Any break above the top of that channel on good volume and I may go in for some smaller positions. Definitely a wait and see approach here though as they could just as easily fall back to the bottom of the channel.

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Geez, let's just get this over with gold. Just dump to $1680 so we can be done with this.
That's also what I am thinking.

This 3 x 28 square reversal Point & Figure chart highlights a High Pole in lite red setting up a Bearish Signal formation sell signal at 1,876. Which takes us to the 1,860 support line.
G28.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
China Has Dumped Over $100 Billion Of US Treasuries In The Last 6 Months

The latest data of Treasury International Capital flows (from May) shows a 5th straight month of equity selling:

Long-term Treasurys: +99.864BN, vs -$1.153BN sold in April

Agencies +37.283BN, similar to the $36.714BN in April

Corporate bonds bought $4.462BN, down from $22.5BN in April

Equities sold $9.15BN, down from $7.04BN in April and the 5th consecutive month of stock sales by foreigners, longest stretch since late 2018!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-has-dumped-over-100-billion-usts-last-6-months

1658192596366.png

1658192611938.png

1658192631303.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's also what I am thinking.

This 3 x 28 square reversal Point & Figure chart highlights a High Pole in lite red setting up a Bearish Signal formation sell signal at 1,876. Which takes us to the 1,860 support line.
View attachment 267997
That area does not hold and you get a validation of much lower prices. 4 times same level would be weaker this time.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Nice bump in First Mining today. Cant find any news but I'll take the bump up. Still way underwater so I take any green I can get. :)

All of the commodities I am looking at are trading right at the top of their downward channel. Any break above the top of that channel on good volume and I may go in for some smaller positions. Definitely a wait and see approach here though as they could just as easily fall back to the bottom of the channel.
And not one of them broke above the channel today. All have pulled back.... The wait continues.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Gold in Euros breaking down as expected. There is still selling pressure in gold accross the world right now. Gold may have bottomed in USD terms, but it's not going to start a real rally until we get through this broad selling.

gceu.png

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bob says we're good to go in the metals space.

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bob says we're good to go in the metals space.

The last couple of days have been terrible. Despite the dollar being in free fall, gold and silver have done almost nothing. TPTB clearly still have a boot on the sector's throat. When that will come off, and what the initiating factor will be, is anyone's guess. I suspect that when the FED signals the need to loosen back up, that may do it, but really I have no idea...

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score