• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Lunatic Fringe - Trading talk.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This thing has popped over that $24ish area like 6 times in the past 2 years. They absolutely cannot let it much above that level.

All I know is that if we get above that and hold some time it is gonna get bonkers up in dat house. Like zeros getting added and subtracted bonkers.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Risky trade but if you like UEC it has come down to the old high around $3.70 now around $3.74. We don't hold I think all the U shares make new lows.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Brandt on Corn. July low?

FaXmMYdWIAAeWXD.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You can lose or you can Bitcoin. Michael Saylor

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why anyone would pay an insane premium for an asset that has performed like this is beyond me.

FajhWR5WQAEyapS.jpg

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This thing has popped over that $24ish area like 6 times in the past 2 years. They absolutely cannot let it much above that level.

All I know is that if we get above that and hold some time it is gonna get bonkers up in dat house. Like zeros getting added and subtracted bonkers.

Kinda just shit the bed. I think the Reddit boys got on this. What goes up must come down. Down 40% Friday near $11. Hope you got out.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Reading multiple gold analysts this weekend. Apparently the only hope left for gold right now is "something breaking" as a result of the Fed increasing rates. So, basically a black swan event is the only thing that is going to stop gold from going down. So, to use words they would be afraid to say: no logical reason at all to own the metals right now.

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Reading multiple gold analysts this weekend. Apparently the only hope left for gold right now is "something breaking" as a result of the Fed increasing rates. So, basically a black swan event is the only thing that is going to stop gold from going down. So, to use words they would be afraid to say: no logical reason at all to own the metals right now.
I hear what you are saying, but I might correct that last bit to read, 'No reason at all to own the miners, or paper metal' IMO there is always reason to hold metal. Part investment, part insurance, 100% real, with no counterparty risk.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, but I might correct that last bit to read, 'No reason at all to own the miners, or paper metal' IMO there is always reason to hold metal. Part investment, part insurance, 100% real, with no counterparty risk.
And the BRICS are buying it.......

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bull trap or to the moon?

FawsyRdXkAA-Fey.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
$27 bucks sell with Silver at $19. You ran a business buying like that you would be BK in a minute.

Plenty of large reputable dealers are buying junk bags in the $25-26/oz range. That is what the physical market is bearing at the moment.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Unless you think you are going to be paying for everything with Silver or Gold you name it then to me it does not make sense to pay 27 bucks for something worth 19.

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Unless you think you are going to be paying for everything with Silver or Gold you name it then to me it does not make sense to pay 27 bucks for something worth 19.
I get that, but you could argue that it is not really worth $19. It is worth what two knowledgable parties can agree on as to price. Right now I can contact Apmex and sell them a bag of 90% junk (If I had one to sell) for north of $25/oz. Therefore it is worth more than $25+/oz. In light of that the guy selling bags at $27/oz is really not that far off base.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
All these silver gurus and dealers out there selling fear for the last 18 months. Every one of them proven wrong. Hows that billionaire in Tx doing now? Hope she doesn't need to unload 50 million worth of silver on the market.
Sd bullion on there all the time talking about how silver is in short supply but there always seems to be silver available, of course with a high premium.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All these silver gurus and dealers out there selling fear for the last 18 months. Every one of them proven wrong. Hows that billionaire in Tx doing now? Hope she doesn't need to unload 50 million worth of silver on the market.
Sd bullion on there all the time talking about how silver is in short supply but there always seems to be silver available, of course with a high premium.

I always looked at a large buyer as neutral at best not bullish. That represents and overhang on the market which will eventually need to be sold to realize profit. 50 million? Would have bought Gold not Silver.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am encouraged by you guys discouragement.

I don't measure metals in fiat. I just use excess fiat to accumulate metals. I don't want to be pushing around wheelbarrows of paper to buy a meal in the future.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
It’s making more and more sense to buy miners. They’re trading at a discount, not premium. And ultimately they have more physical silver than anybody.
To buy something at a discount, which has an asset with a huge premium attached would seem to be a no-brainer.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s making more and more sense to buy miners. They’re trading at a discount, not premium. And ultimately they have more physical silver than anybody.
To buy something at a discount, which has an asset with a huge premium attached would seem to be a no-brainer.
Sure, it worked the previous 173 times, so...

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am encouraged by you guys discouragement.

I don't measure metals in fiat. I just use excess fiat to accumulate metals. I don't want to be pushing around wheelbarrows of paper to buy a meal in the future.

Not discouraged in the least just think we can buy lower is all. Far as that wheelbarrow analogy goes well I've been hearing that for over 40 years now.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Lower highs can't hold a rally not interested yet. Soon I think.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I seem to be the only one buying these things and it shows. They just keep going lower and lower. I have about 1/3rd of a position right now. Next buy I am thinking when silver hits around 18. If 18 holds then I'll do the next 1/3rd. If 18 doesn't hold then look out below. If my house sells and we head down to 15 then I'll really load up and live under a bridge until things turn around.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I seem to be the only one buying these things and it shows. They just keep going lower and lower. I have about 1/3rd of a position right now. Next buy I am thinking when silver hits around 18. If 18 holds then I'll do the next 1/3rd. If 18 doesn't hold then look out below. If my house sells and we head down to 15 then I'll really load up and live under a bridge until things turn around.
My opinions ain’t worth spit, but we’re headed lower... much lower.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
My opinions ain’t worth spit, but we’re headed lower... much lower.
I think so too. Thats why I'm not backing the truck up yet.
Also hearing companies with holding silver from the market. AG and silvercrest are for sure. Hopefully others do the same and use their gold to meet expenses.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I always looked at a large buyer as neutral at best not bullish. That represents and overhang on the market which will eventually need to be sold to realize profit. 50 million? Would have bought Gold not Silver.
Wonder if buying gold is leveragable into whatever the new BRICS currency will be............ with so many of them buying gold......... not silver.
So does that make the ratio irrelevant?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Wonder if buying gold is leveragable into whatever the new BRICS currency will be............ with so many of them buying gold......... not silver.
So does that make the ratio irrelevant?
Gold is a tier one asset under Basil 3. It’s also being traded in the orient on its own futures market.
The question isn’t so much if it’s leverage-able, but which of the two systems will prevail.
Classic East vs. West mentality.
However the world reserve currency is on the line this time. The USD is under attack from Eastern/BRICS nations and within its own Western system as well.
I forget who mentioned (that Zed said) the USD would melt up before it’s demise, but it’s been an accurately clairvoyant prediction so far.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The USD is under attack from Eastern/BRICS nations and within its own Western system as well.
Sure points to a heavy shiney metal more so than a currency on a death march.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Sure points to a heavy shiney metal more so than a currency on a death march.
But TPTB haven’t thrown everything at it yet. During the upcoming crash, they will absolutely DECIMATE the metals and miners. Everybody else will have capitulated or gone broke.
They’re setting themselves up for the buy of a lifetime.
Think like a Rothschild; buy when there’s blood in the streets. We ain’t there yet.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
But TPTB haven’t thrown everything at it yet. During the upcoming crash, they will absolutely DECIMATE the metals and miners. Everybody else will have capitulated or gone broke.
They’re setting themselves up for the buy of a lifetime.
Think like a Rothschild; buy when there’s blood in the streets. We ain’t there yet.

Going to disagree here. They have used everything they can to hold them down, but a rug pull here means they are actually getting long. They will rug pull the spec shorts and public to make sure they are locked out and turn to the new crap currency.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Going to disagree here. They have used everything they can to hold them down, but a rug pull here means they are actually getting long. They will rug pull the spec shorts and public to make sure they are locked out and turn to the new crap currency.
How does one make sure they're on the right side of the rug pull?
JP Morgue is going long, I agree, but their long/short is still in the 50-50% range. They are in "position transition". When they're around 75% long, then I'll start buying the dips.
If I had the power to manipulate markets (which they do with impunity) then I certainly wouldn't be buying in now. Let Brandon and Powell and Yellen collapse the whole damn house of cards, pile on with a few hundred million ounces of paper silver, and THEN buy in.
I respect you VooDoo but . . .

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How does one make sure they're on the right side of the rug pull?
JP Morgue is going long, I agree, but their long/short is still in the 50-50% range. They are in "position transition". When they're around 75% long, then I'll start buying the dips.
If I had the power to manipulate markets (which they do with impunity) then I certainly wouldn't be buying in now. Let Brandon and Powell and Yellen collapse the whole damn house of cards, pile on with a few hundred million ounces of paper silver, and THEN buy in.
I respect you VooDoo but . . .

If the price drops to $10 it won't hurt me. Sure I have a few options that will go to zero but I will care not about my stack or stocks. In fact, this would be terrific and I'd buy MOAR.

Timing the bottom is just Not worth the risk now. All the risk is it runs away and hides unless you are just short term trading.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
If the price drops to $10 it won't hurt me. Sure I have a few options that will go to zero but I will care not about my stack or stocks. In fact, this would be terrific and I'd buy MOAR.

Timing the bottom is just Not worth the risk now. All the risk is it runs away and hides unless you are just short term trading.
True VooDoo. There are two facets to this. The physical and the paper:
1) I think the bottom is in for physical. Spot can go to $5 but it will be hard to get any shiny for under $25.
2) I, like others, are heavy into cash ATM. A dropping spot price WOULD shake out the jr. miners something fierce. That's the buying opportunity I speak of. I will respectfully disagree we have seen the bottom in miners and funds. Timing the bottom is my number 1 priority.

I think what's coming will be worse than the C'rona lockdowns. Therefore, I expect a Democrat False Flag between now and November which will trigger select stock bids at April 2020 levels. From there I will DCA.

If you scan back through my posts, you'll see I've changed my mind a million times. I've made more mistakes than most of you put together. But a senior member here reminded me that, given enough time, the stocks will revisit old lows and old highs.
I have an uneasy feeling that the Spring 2009 liquidity crash and the April 2020 Lockdown lows weren't as extreme as what's going to manifest itself shortly.
Back then we didn't have competing gold markets in Russia & China, BRICS turning their backs on us, draining COMEX, a proxy war in the East Bloc, a fickin retard that needs to beg the Venezuelans and Saudi's for oil and globalists that are trying to feed us bugs.
The whole world has gone crazy and I can't fix that, but hopefully I can profit from it.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
True VooDoo. There are two facets to this. The physical and the paper:
1) I think the bottom is in for physical. Spot can go to $5 but it will be hard to get any shiny for under $25.
2) I, like others, are heavy into cash ATM. A dropping spot price WOULD shake out the jr. miners something fierce. That's the buying opportunity I speak of. I will respectfully disagree we have seen the bottom in miners and funds. Timing the bottom is my number 1 priority.

I think what's coming will be worse than the C'rona lockdowns. Therefore, I expect a Democrat False Flag between now and November which will trigger select stock bids at April 2020 levels. From there I will DCA.

If you scan back through my posts, you'll see I've changed my mind a million times. I've made more mistakes than most of you put together. But a senior member here reminded me that, given enough time, the stocks will revisit old lows and old highs.
I have an uneasy feeling that the Spring 2009 liquidity crash and the April 2020 Lockdown lows weren't as extreme as what's going to manifest itself shortly.
Back then we didn't have competing gold markets in Russia & China, BRICS turning their backs on us, draining COMEX, a proxy war in the East Bloc, a fickin retard that needs to beg the Venezuelans and Saudi's for oil and globalists that are trying to feed us bugs.
The whole world has gone crazy and I can't fix that, but hopefully I can profit from it.

So really you think the bottom is in... How would anything get smashed? The mining stocks? If the price of physical doesn't change then it will be really hard to smash mining stocks. The price of diesel is about the only big problem. Even an all out stock market crash, sure the miners will drop some but it would be brief and a great buy.

If you are afraid of them hitting up the mining stocks then why not buy and hedge with some QQQ puts or GDX puts. Or just do like the pros and scale into the best mining stocks as they drop lower.