• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Son He Never Had Wants His $4 Million

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'I was the son he never had': Doorman at luxury Manhattan building goes to court to fight the nephew of reclusive resident, 80, who he knew for 28 years, over $4million handwritten will

• Eddie Hoti worked in the building where Stephen S. Evans lived for 28 years
  • Before Evans died in September, he wrote his last will naming him as his heir
  • It gave Hoti his apartment and other staff in the building his money and stocks
  • The 80-year-old had $3.2million in Exxonmobil shares and two bank accounts
  • The apartment's value is unknown but others in the building of the same size are worth $500,000
  • Evans' nephew Michael is contesting the legality of the will that his uncle left
  • They are now fighting in court over the fortune which both say is rightfully theirs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5721163/Upper-East-doorman-goes-court-fight-nephew-tenant-80-4million.html#ixzz5FIh2NbDk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I can hear Dave Ramsey now

Unless you are trying to start trouble after you die, tell your heirs and your expectant heirs where they stand.

Leave no doubt before you go

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Woman, 31, claiming to be the long-lost daughter of a New York real estate developer says she is entitled to his $94million fortune

• Ashley Mengoni, 31, has claimed to be the long-lost daughter of Fred Mengoni
  • She says she was a product of Mengoni's 1986 marriage to Christine Foisy
  • Fred Mengoni, who died in February 2018, left behind a $94million fortune
  • He was a developer and his portfolio includes six rental buildings in Manhattan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aims-daughter-late-millionaire-developer.html

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hey, wait

I knew them all,

I have, around here, someplace, the real wills, they left it all to me
i just gotta find it here somewhere

There are lawyers who'll accept payment to fight these issues in court,
What A System!