• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Pay attention young buck. Fau-chee had the 'rona like 3 weeks ago.

So the MSM says. Every time I hear about one of the vax pushers getting Covid, I immediately know they will follow up with "glad I had received the shots and boosters or it would have been much worse!" It's so effin predictable and my skeptical side screams it's all theater.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And all the young athletes keeling over with Heart Attacks or Blood Clots NEVER a peep of their Jab Juice History. WTF ?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And all the young athletes keeling over with Heart Attacks or Blood Clots NEVER a peep of their Jab Juice History. WTF ?
We won't get that information from the MSM but it's certainly out there if we look hard enough

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We won't get that information from the MSM but it's certainly out there if we look hard enough
I haven't found it 'cause I'd spill the beans here and my email list.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't found it 'cause I'd spill the beans here and my email list.
If it is not pointed out that they are unjabbed, it is safe to assume that they had been jabbed.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
vax145.png

laugh3.gif

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score

1655928433550.png

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
Federal Response to COVID-19 has cost $3.75 trillion so far with the Dept of Treasury getting the most at $1.5 trillion.

One entry on the list is described as "Unknown Agency" promised $145 million but has actually received $32 billion.

What the f@ck is going on here?

And they still have another $500 billion in obligations.

You know what else would have cost the U.S. $4.4 trillion???

The Paris Climate Agreement.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Two more Ath-e-lets dead at 25-26 of unknown or "natural causes".

did a little digging into jaylon ferguson -- looks like fauci probably got him. he missed multiple games this season, now dead

Harbaugh said that Jaylon Ferguson is still dealing with Covid-19 symptoms and hasn’t been cleared.

9:54 AM · Oct 9, 2021·

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
lmao! the bodies arent even cold yet -- and the 'fact checkers' are at it

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
lmao! the bodies arent even cold yet -- and the 'fact checkers' are at it

Must be getting closer to home now if they are working more quickly to fact check us.

Hey, soy boy, check the website called VAERS.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'm the only one in my eu family not jabbed (and never got sick). But my son's family of 6 in the states, not jabbed, hasn't got sick either.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm the only one in my eu family not jabbed (and never got sick). But my son's family of 6 in the states, not jabbed, hasn't got sick either.
Posted this a couple weeks ago but wife's mother and father at least thrice jabbed caught the coof. Got tested yesterday because her husband needs a negative test to go back in the office still tested positive.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

‘Original Antigenic Sin’ Is a Real Problem with COVID-19 Vaccines​

by Jeremy R. Hammond
Jun 22, 2022
Health Freedom

Contents
1 Introduction
2 Scientists Have Known about “Original Antigenic Sin” for Over Half a Century
3 The Role of Pre-Existing Immunity to Common Cold Coronaviruses
4 The Accumulating Evidence of “Original Antigenic Sin” with COVID‑19 Vaccines
5 The Cognitive Dissonance of the “Public Health” Establishment
6 Original Antigenic Sin Helps Explain Negative COVID‑19 Vaccine Effectiveness
7 Conclusion
8 References

Introduction​

Studies have now confirmed that “original antigenic sin”, or a detrimental fixation on a suboptimal immune response, is a real problem for people who’ve gotten COVID-19 vaccines.

There is a phenomenon in immunology known as “original antigenic sin” that studies have now confirmed to be a real problem with COVID‑19 vaccines.

In brief, what can happen is that an initial viral infection or vaccination can result in an individual’s immune system becoming fixated on generating responses to the original antigen even during subsequent infection with different strains characterized by different epitopes, or molecular structures capable of being recognized and responded to by the immune system. Thus, the immune response to a new strain can result in an inferior immune response in immunologically experienced people relative to the immune response induced by the new strain in immunologically naïve individuals.

Other terms that are sometimes used to describe this phenomenon include “viral interference”, “immune interference”, “antigenic fixation”, and “immune imprinting”.

Of course, the imprinting of an immune response to a virus is not in itself a bad thing. On the contrary, the induction of immunological “memory” to a virus is what provides long-term protection. It is only when a previously primed immune system fails to adequately adapt its responses to a newly infecting strain that the effect can be detrimental.

It is also not necessarily a question of whether original antigenic sin occurs or not; the more relevant question might be to what degree it occurs. For example, it has been observed with both natural immunity to influenza and with flu shots, but since infection induces a broader repertoire of immune responses than vaccination, natural immunity still represents an opportunity cost of vaccination.

In other words, priming the immune system by vaccination comes at the cost of the lost opportunity to prime the immune system by infection, resulting in a fixation of the immune response to subsequent infections with mutated strains that is suboptimal relative to superior natural immunity.

In fact, original antigenic sin has been hypothesized as a mechanism that could explain observations of an increased risk of illness due to the 2009 pandemic influenza A(H1N1) virus, also known as the “swine flu”, among individuals who received the seasonal flu shot.[1]

Policymakers eager to get jabs into arms perpetually fail to consider natural immunity as an opportunity cost of vaccination. I have long been warning that if original antigenic sin turns out to be a problem with COVID‑19 vaccines, the policy aim of achieving a high vaccination rate could result in a prolonging of the pandemic and worsening of mortality outcomes in the long run.[2]

For instance, three months before the first COVID‑19 vaccine received emergency use authorization from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the UN published a written statement to the UN Human Rights Council that I authored on behalf of the non-governmental organization Planetary Association for Clean Energy, Inc. (PACE). Published on September 14, 2020, as General Assembly document A/HRC/45/NGO/43, the document included the following warning about the potential risks of forcing COVID‑19 vaccines on the population:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

‘Original Antigenic Sin’ Is a Real Problem with COVID-19 Vaccines​

by Jeremy R. Hammond
Jun 22, 2022
Health Freedom

Contents
1 Introduction
2 Scientists Have Known about “Original Antigenic Sin” for Over Half a Century
3 The Role of Pre-Existing Immunity to Common Cold Coronaviruses
4 The Accumulating Evidence of “Original Antigenic Sin” with COVID‑19 Vaccines
5 The Cognitive Dissonance of the “Public Health” Establishment
6 Original Antigenic Sin Helps Explain Negative COVID‑19 Vaccine Effectiveness
7 Conclusion
8 References

Introduction​

Studies have now confirmed that “original antigenic sin”, or a detrimental fixation on a suboptimal immune response, is a real problem for people who’ve gotten COVID-19 vaccines.

There is a phenomenon in immunology known as “original antigenic sin” that studies have now confirmed to be a real problem with COVID‑19 vaccines.

In brief, what can happen is that an initial viral infection or vaccination can result in an individual’s immune system becoming fixated on generating responses to the original antigen even during subsequent infection with different strains characterized by different epitopes, or molecular structures capable of being recognized and responded to by the immune system. Thus, the immune response to a new strain can result in an inferior immune response in immunologically experienced people relative to the immune response induced by the new strain in immunologically naïve individuals.

Other terms that are sometimes used to describe this phenomenon include “viral interference”, “immune interference”, “antigenic fixation”, and “immune imprinting”.

Of course, the imprinting of an immune response to a virus is not in itself a bad thing. On the contrary, the induction of immunological “memory” to a virus is what provides long-term protection. It is only when a previously primed immune system fails to adequately adapt its responses to a newly infecting strain that the effect can be detrimental.

It is also not necessarily a question of whether original antigenic sin occurs or not; the more relevant question might be to what degree it occurs. For example, it has been observed with both natural immunity to influenza and with flu shots, but since infection induces a broader repertoire of immune responses than vaccination, natural immunity still represents an opportunity cost of vaccination.

In other words, priming the immune system by vaccination comes at the cost of the lost opportunity to prime the immune system by infection, resulting in a fixation of the immune response to subsequent infections with mutated strains that is suboptimal relative to superior natural immunity.

In fact, original antigenic sin has been hypothesized as a mechanism that could explain observations of an increased risk of illness due to the 2009 pandemic influenza A(H1N1) virus, also known as the “swine flu”, among individuals who received the seasonal flu shot.[1]

Policymakers eager to get jabs into arms perpetually fail to consider natural immunity as an opportunity cost of vaccination. I have long been warning that if original antigenic sin turns out to be a problem with COVID‑19 vaccines, the policy aim of achieving a high vaccination rate could result in a prolonging of the pandemic and worsening of mortality outcomes in the long run.[2]

For instance, three months before the first COVID‑19 vaccine received emergency use authorization from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the UN published a written statement to the UN Human Rights Council that I authored on behalf of the non-governmental organization Planetary Association for Clean Energy, Inc. (PACE). Published on September 14, 2020, as General Assembly document A/HRC/45/NGO/43, the document included the following warning about the potential risks of forcing COVID‑19 vaccines on the population:

Another name for ADE as well.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yahoo France has an article about a women's international swimming race in Budapest Hungary.
One US swimmer, Anita Alvarez, "fainted" in mid race and sank motionless to the bottom.
The lifeguards didn't react, so her coach dove in all dressed and pulled her out.
The swimmer recovered after getting the water out of her lungs.

How often did this occur pre-jabs?

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Yahoo France has an article about a women's international swimming race in Budapest Hungary.
One US swimmer, Anita Alvarez, "fainted" in mid race and sank motionless to the bottom.
The lifeguards didn't react, so her coach dove in all dressed and pulled her out.

Those lifeguards received their training in Uvalde, TX.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655990062714.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

1655990274707.png

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
God will damn us all for sitting idly by and allowing this to happen to his children!

This picture seems to sum it all up. Look at the death grip the father has on his daughter as she gets jabbed for no good reason. I can imagine he is multiple jabbed and his health will decline to the point where the daughter won't have her father present at her middle school graduation. And she will probably be sterile the rest of her life. All of this after the CDC said for a long time that kids aren't at risk. SMH

1655992316595.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I tell people this is UNNEEDED every chance I get especially when kids are involved.

And they probably give you dirty looks or worse. The brainwashing has been very effective. Mesh that with the lack of critical thinking by so many and that gives a recipe for people lining up to get jabbed or to jab their kids.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

The first two make me think it was the jab. Siragusa looked unhealthy even during his playing days. It might be jab related, but a lot of former NFL players do not have the same life expectancy as regular people so I am not 100% convinced it's jab related.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And they probably give you dirty looks or worse. The brainwashing has been very effective. Mesh that with the lack of critical thinking by so many and that gives a recipe for people lining up to get jabbed or to jab their kids.
All this is under the guidelines of the Leftist's Control Agenda of the education systems in the vast majority of the Western World.
Critical and Independent Thinking has not been part of the educational systems there since the mid '70s.
Sheep Mode has been in affect ever since.
Mom and Dad are BAD, .Gov is GOOD. "Do what the leadership tells you to do. We are hear to help( make is worse)".

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
e2c6c1993859b784.png

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DAMN HER ! Prayers for the little one.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I know we tease our friends to the North and act like every Major League team with a farm system but I love the Canadian people (hate the government but I dislike all government)
I really feel for them. To me Turdy is one of the most disturbing world leaders to emerge form this.