• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The vaccines have started :)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yesterday we reported about an alleged whistleblower with the U.S. CDC who is claiming that there have been at least 45,000 deaths reported within 3 days of receiving the injections, and that this information is being suppressed. See:

Attorney Files Lawsuit Against CDC Based on “Sworn Declaration” from Whistleblower Claiming 45,000 Deaths are Reported to VAERS – All Within 3 Days of COVID-19 Shots

Here we go ... : (
I hate to get my hopes up but maybe one of these will cause change.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In the MSM in France there is NOT ONE ARTICLE on potential "significant side effects", let alone "deaths" from the jabs... Only LIES about "misinformation being spread on social media"...

And the DICTATORSHIP COVID RULES going through their "National Assembly" to become LAWS have got the MAJORITY of the votes. All "proposed amendments" (1700 of them) have been REJECTED...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
About 20 years ago, two cops were shot dead by such people after the cops drew their weapons.

The media reported that they died in a car accident whilst off duty.
So you're saying that gov authorities knowing allowed people with supposedly banned weapons to commit murder?

If so, is that the typical response one should expect when possessing and using banned weapons? That there is no government imposed penalty?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
is what we are seeing primarily in the big cities?

I noticed the change even in metro Melbourne, it isn't to the same extent as I've seen in regional Victoria but it is a marked change from not even a few months ago.

So you're saying that gov authorities knowing allowed people with supposedly banned weapons to commit murder?

If so, is that the typical response one should expect when possessing and using banned weapons? That there is no government imposed penalty?

The firearms in question were not banned or part of the buyback program, however when the cops drew their guns, it became a matter of self defence.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yesterday we reported about an alleged whistleblower with the U.S. CDC who is claiming that there have been at least 45,000 deaths reported within 3 days of receiving the injections, and that this information is being suppressed. See:

Attorney Files Lawsuit Against CDC Based on “Sworn Declaration” from Whistleblower Claiming 45,000 Deaths are Reported to VAERS – All Within 3 Days of COVID-19 Shots

Here we go ... : (
The lawsuit is great news if it makes it through the system and isn't dismissed.

The website above has a link to the Luciferian globalists NWO 'stuff' that most folks haven't a clue about. Having it alongside the lawsuit (same page) taints the news of the lawsuit's effectiveness, because most 'folks' would scoff at this as conspiracy nonsense and wouldn't bother it with consideration.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
People have had enough of the bullshit, even some of the sheep are beginning to tire of the lies.
There is the 'official' story (just as we have here) and then there is what the people are doing.

Here we are told daily that the Jan 6th 'insurrection' by the Trump supporters was the worst thing ever in history.

We all know it's bunk. Made up BS. Little by little pieces of truth are coming out. It was a set up by the Deep State perps in government and they go all the way to the top. That is if you have a brain and use it to think!

Same thing with this covid scam. There are those who believe we're all gonna die if we don't submit to the government's demands. It's true, we're all gonna die sometime, but not from made up covid numbers. The government would never mislead us... LOL

Governments around the world have been usurped by the NWO.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The firearms in question were not banned or part of the buyback program, however when the cops drew their guns, it became a matter of self defence.
Then you answered the wrong question. The question was about......

Yup. For some reason Americans seem to think that bc .gov said turn 'em in that all NZers, Aussies, Canadians, just marched in obediently and turned them over. Canadian compliance was 5% and the others not much more.
Dear gov, wantin ain't gettin.

...and I asked, are those 95% able to use those weapons normally, and what happens when/if they are caught with them. Ie: the banned weapons that weren't turned in as ordered.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this is how you fight back!

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 8.48.48 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 8.52.10 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is what happened...

Canadian surgeon canceled for supporting informed consent for COVID-19 shots​

Dr. Francis Christian was fired for voicing medical concerns to giving the COVID jab to children.
Fri Jul 16, 2021

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is what happened...

Canadian surgeon canceled for supporting informed consent for COVID-19 shots​

Dr. Francis Christian was fired for voicing medical concerns to giving the COVID jab to children.
Fri Jul 16, 2021
I will send money. We have to support these Drs. who give all. here is the fund link

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There are lots of doctors and good nurses out there. We need some good hospitals, at least one per state, to welcome these best and trustworthy doctors to their staff's.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There are lots of doctors and good nurses out there. We need some good hospitals, at least one per state, to welcome these best and trustworthy doctors to their staff's.
Sadly the system simply does not work that way. Anyone who goes against mainstream has their career destroyed. :(

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sadly the system simply does not work that way. Anyone who goes against mainstream is has their career destroyed. :(

There have to be a few hospitals left with management that actually cares about good outcomes. Perhaps not. Maybe we'll just have to start our own. Lots of old hospitals out there that could be brought back to life.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There is the 'official' story (just as we have here) and then there is what the people are doing.

Here we are told daily that the Jan 6th 'insurrection' by the Trump supporters was the worst thing ever in history.

Yes, the first armed insurrection, without weapons, where the “insurrectionists” were invited in on camera, by the police

Where Trump offered extra officers, but they and other offers to help were refused by the Sargent at arms.

Where no curiosity about obvious (video evidence) Antifa idiots pretending to be MAGA

And where the only person hurt (killed by murder) was an unarmed veteran.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
There have to be a few hospitals left with management that actually cares about good outcomes. Perhaps not. Maybe we'll just have to start our own. Lots of old hospitals out there that could be brought back to life.
perhaps they would have to be "private clinics"... and possibly wouldn't be able to charge your health insurance (by gvmnt design)...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Like people are gonna stand in line to beg? I'd say this is fake news...

'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot; new infections nearly triple in two weeks: COVID news​

John BaconJorge L. Ortiz
USA TODAY
An Alabama physician glumly says she is making "a lot of progress" in encouraging people to vaccinate – as she struggles to keep them alive.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The plot thickens...

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 12.50.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 12.51.07 PM.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot;​

Wow, I think I'm going to weep.

What a bastion of emotional WOKE bullshit designed to make you violate and harm yourself...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
first minute is a commercial for keto diet

"OFFICIALS" CAUGHT THREATENING AN ENTIRE STATE!​

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
well I just got the notice... now it gets real...

Sorry, that sucks. Can't believe these managements are that dumb. But clearly that have been corrupted.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot; new infections nearly triple in two weeks: COVID news​

John BaconJorge L. Ortiz
USA TODAY
An Alabama physician glumly says she is making "a lot of progress" in encouraging people to vaccinate – as she struggles to keep them alive.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."

Made up story, or else she is a murderer.

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

John BaconJorge L. Ortiz
USA TODAY

She just incriminated herself for not honouring her Hippocratic Oath.

"Since you weren't vxxd you're also not getting Ivermectin or the HCQ combo, just die."

What about alternatives!!!!

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
well I just got the notice... now it gets real...

Strength, courage and wisdom to you Avalon. And above all, a way not to get vaxed.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Sen. Ron Johnson: Data from Israel Shows 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 21, 2021
Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) joined Maria Bartiromo on Mornings with Maria on Wednesday morning.

This is after Senator Rand Paul announced he was calling on the DOJ to criminally charge Dr. Tony Fauci for lying to Congress. Dr. Fauci funded dangerous gain-of-function research in Wuhan, China, and the lied about it during testimony in front of the US Senate.

There is video from 2018 of Dr. Fauci announcing that he is reinstating gain-of-function research and defending its use.
The man is a compulsive liar and megalomaniac.

During their conversation this morning Senator Johnson also reported on the failings of the COVID vaccines.

Senator Ron Johnson: The American people deserve the truth. Really, the people of the world deserve the truth on this and unfortunately because of the cabal between social media, mainstream media, and our federal health agencies and big government, we’re not getting the truth. The truth has been covered up for months whether we’re talking about gain-of-function research, whether we’re talking about the effectiveness of early treatment. I can’t explain all of this Maria, all I know is something has gone off the rails here. I’m trying to look for answers. It just doesn’t make sense to me… I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.
That is a stunning statistic.

video

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry, that sucks. Can't believe these managements are that dumb. But clearly that have been corrupted.
Thank you, I was fairly emotionally prepared but it still hurts. I'm in a better position than most of my coworkers who will not be able to leave and have to be injected through bullying and coercion. I think like many here my heart is broken at what's happened to our country. What are we leaving our kids and grandkids :(

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Thank you, I was fairly emotionally prepared but it still hurts. I'm in a better position than most of my coworkers who will not be able to leave and have to be injected through bullying and coercion. I think like many here my heart is broken at what's happened to our country. What are we leaving our kids and grandkids :(
Can you take a leave of absence?

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Can you take a leave of absence?
Or continue in a different role, a contrived role? Maybe as a contractor, a paid observer, a temporary technician, or even a custodial role could be acceptable to the HR pukes.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score

John BaconJorge L. Ortiz
USA TODAY

Death has been around since day one, could be ugly or could be glorious, I have seen both examples. Unfortunately, secular man has cleaned and sanitized it, thus today’s unbelieving crowd is horrified by it. A good friend of mine told me stories of his wife who does hospice/ terminally ill care…..she can tell in less than five minutes if the patient is a believer or non believer….something to think about. I will leave it at that.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Or continue in a different role, a contrived role? Maybe as a contractor, a paid observer, a temporary technician, or even a custodial role could be acceptable to the HR pukes.
oh here is the really good part. Not even a potato chip vendor will be able to step in the building unvaccinated. Anyone who does any business with the hospital even delivery has to get jabbed.