• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The violence got close to home today. (Utah)

When I introduced myself I mentioned that I live in one of the safest communities in the U.S. Just nestled up in northern Utah county. The corona virus lockdowns and the riots were all things that happened SOMEWHERE ELSE. Like democrat run cities. Gross places like Salt Lake City. Well, apparently anti-fa's Salt Lake chapter did a protest down here in Provo and shot a man that had is vehicle surrounded downtown. No cops anywhere. The shooter just kept protesting, he even used his gun to bash in a windshield almost a mile away.

I'll tell you this though. Everywhere I've gone today people are aware of this. The pro-BLM people are being treated like idiots. I think that this was the wake-up call Utah needed. BLM is just communism wearing blackface. They won't get normal people to support them by acting this way.

My wife is super freaked out. Poor lady. Hopefully they find the guy. Everyone at the protest can be charged with attempted murder with a firearm because they were all illegally blocking the street when it happened. That might be the best case result.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
We had 7 straight nights of BLM protests here in Merrick, NY all because some residents rightfully pushed back at the out of town protesters protesting something that occurred far away that they had nothing to do with.

One of the most effective weapons the police and residents used was to video the protesters at their assembly points and to photograph all cars, busses and vans in the area along with photographing people arriving by train.

There’s a reason why certain companies pulled their facial recognition software. It was being used to stop these modern day brown shirts.

By night 3 the professional agitators were gone and only the local rookie pinkos were left.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
and the kid gloves just came off....................

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When I introduced myself I mentioned that I live in one of the safest communities in the U.S. Just nestled up in northern Utah county. The corona virus lockdowns and the riots were all things that happened SOMEWHERE ELSE. Like democrat run cities. Gross places like Salt Lake City. Well, apparently anti-fa's Salt Lake chapter did a protest down here in Provo and shot a man that had is vehicle surrounded downtown. No cops anywhere. The shooter just kept protesting, he even used his gun to bash in a windshield almost a mile away.

I'll tell you this though. Everywhere I've gone today people are aware of this. The pro-BLM people are being treated like idiots. I think that this was the wake-up call Utah needed. BLM is just communism wearing blackface. They won't get normal people to support them by acting this way.

My wife is super freaked out. Poor lady. Hopefully they find the guy. Everyone at the protest can be charged with attempted murder with a firearm because they were all illegally blocking the street when it happened. That might be the best case result.
You are aware all police departments in the U.S. are armed to the teeth and can stop this shit in a second right? If unsure go out with your friends and deface a MLK statue.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Imagine if 100 armed men surrounded every one of these mobs and unmasked them and took pictures and driver licenses/id cards before letting them go. Or if someone were to follow them as they leave and find out where they live.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Featured snippet from the web
The “One Riot, One Ranger” legend apparently originated when McDonald was sent to Dallas to prevent an illegal prize fight. According to the story, McDonald was met at the train by the mayor who then asked: “Where are the others?” McDonald then replied: “Hell! ain't I enough? There's only one prize-fight!" If you are willing to shoot, you only need one cop.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What the hell is up with this? The Mormons USED to know how to take CARE of this sort of stuff!

Kee-ripes. Back 25 years ago, I had several repeated week-long sojourns into the Land of Brigham Young...and while I can't say I enjoyed it, totally (tremendous scenery, but I was a "Gentile" outsider and made to feel it) but I couldn't help but think: what the Catholic Church tries to do, and fails, the LDS Church succeeds at. Courteous people. Orderly cities. Values. Very clannish, which, also, is a survival skill. Sucks to be an outsider; but then, back where I was from, we weren't exactly welcoming Mormons, either.

But the nooze coming out of Utah keeps getting stranger and stranger. The sons of the Mormons I met, back then, have lost their way...

Imagine if 100 armed men surrounded every one of these mobs and unmasked them and took pictures and driver licenses/id cards before letting them go. Or if someone were to follow them as they leave and find out where they live.
Most of these people are losers and low lives.

What the hell is up with this? The Mormons USED to know how to take CARE of this sort of stuff!

Kee-ripes. Back 25 years ago, I had several repeated week-long sojourns into the Land of Brigham Young...and while I can't say I enjoyed it, totally (tremendous scenery, but I was a "Gentile" outsider and made to feel it) but I couldn't help but think: what the Catholic Church tries to do, and fails, the LDS Church succeeds at. Courteous people. Orderly cities. Values. Very clannish, which, also, is a survival skill. Sucks to be an outsider; but then, back where I was from, we weren't exactly welcoming Mormons, either.

But the nooze coming out of Utah keeps getting stranger and stranger. The sons of the Mormons I met, back then, have lost their way...
Something like... good times make weak men... Elder Benson basically endorsed the John Birch society back in the day. The Mormon church still teaches people to have a year supply of food. Some of the younger people are soft though. I would attribute it to communists in the schools and godless media from Hollywood.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Traveled to Salt Lake once for 2002 winter Olympics. Stopped in small diner and immediately fell in love with every Mormon gal there. All were like Marie Osmond, coming from a place where the girls are really men in womans bodies. (sometimes girls in male bodies)

No wonder they had so many wives. Outside agitators, supported by
g soros are responsible for ur recent invasion. NO COMMUNITY IS IMMUNE

Maybe the amish will be left alone? Naaaaa, they will be delt with also, all in good time. too bad

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Maybe the amish will be left alone? Naaaaa, they will be delt with also, all in good time. too bad
The Amish are not very nice people.

Trust me. I'm from Northeast Ohio - and when I was a kid, early 1970s, the rural areas south of Cleveland and east of Akron were being colonized by the Amish. Now, they look quaint, in their 17th-Century garb, their horse-drawn buggies...but that doesn't mean they're not earthy. Or rude. Or foul.

The young Amish males...too old to be boys but not yet accepted as men...would, nights, go and hang out outside a Convenient Food or 7-11, and smoke cheroots, make rude remarks about non-Amish women coming and going...flick their butts and food litter at the parked cars. They'd deliberately drive their courting-buggies in such a way as to make passing with a car, hard. Some of them refused to comply with Ohio and PA law which required lights on buggies.

Amish girls? If you found a forward, hot and horny teenybopper in one of the villages in the area...she's looking for wine coolers and suggesting there's quid-pro-quo...check her eyebrows. A lot of rural teens don't wear makeup, but few let their brows grow into nests.

She'll be in Levi's...that she bought on the sly, and changed into in a gas-station restroom. You won't see the hair on the legs until you're past the point of no return.

What you found was an Amish girl in the throes of hormonal overload. Most of them grow up on active farms - they see the farm animals at it, and they want to learn more.

No...I'd come to the conclusion, after seeing plenty of ungodly behavior, after watching Amish farmers work tight deals that border on swindles with non-Amish...that their religion, like so many others', is just a facade and a front.