• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

This Is How The Pyramids Were Build According To The Latest Research

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This Is How The Pyramids Were Build According To The Latest Research

Original Source:

https://trueblog.net/this-is-how-the-pyramids-were-build-according-to-the-latest-research-4168/
I do not believe that for a nano second !!!

I have not been to the Great Pyramids of Egypt, but, I have touched the huge stones of Cuzco, Saqsaywaman & Macchu Picchu. There is NO WAY IN HELL that those stones were "poured". They are solid granite, they weigh 10's of thousands of pounds & you cannot fit a business card between them.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Isn't it amazing after all this time, we advanced 21st century humans who pride ourselves on advanced knowledge and thought, cannot figure out what happened here several thousand years ago... yet we are to believe they can come up with a cure for the common cold in the next few months

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The 'latest research' is simply more bullshit based on guesses and supposition! It's mostly junk science, it always has been!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
The 'latest research' is simply more bullshit based on a desire to control guesses and supposition! It's mostly junk science, it always has been!
FIFY, Bro :thumbs up 2:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

I have not been to the Great Pyramids of Egypt, but, I have touched the huge stones of Cuzco, Saqsaywaman & Macchu Picchu. There is NO WAY IN HELL that those stones were "poured". They are solid granite, they weigh 10's of thousands of pounds & you cannot fit a business card between them.
Junk science my friend. The pyramids were built by an ancient civilization that we have no knowledge about using technology our present civilization isn't advanced enough to have developed yet. We don't even know what we don't know yet we claim to know so much!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Junk science my friend. The pyramids were built by an ancient civilization that we have no knowledge about using technology our present civilization isn't advanced enough to have developed yet. We don't even know what we don't know yet we claim to know so much!
We aren't even sure who it was that helped them !

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I'm always skeptical of any website that has "true" or "truth" in its name.

:belly laugh:

The mystery is not only how the Great Pyramid was built, but where it was built, its dimensions and more.

The sides point almost precisely to true north. We couldn't align it any more accurately with today's satellites and GPS.

It is almost precisely flat over its 13 acre footprint, One corner is 1/4" lower than the others. Again, we couldn't built it any more accurately with laser measurements.

The ratio of the perimeter to the height equates 2x pi.

On and on and on, that's all I remember off the top of my head.

Tons of info all over the internet. Take your pick.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The sides point almost precisely to true north. We couldn't align it any more accurately with today's satellites and GPS.
Weren't the Egyptians good astronomers? They surely noticed that Polaris was close to due north. Over a year, they could have recorded its circle and used its center for true north.
It is almost precisely flat over its 13 acre footprint, One corner is 1/4" lower than the others. Again, we couldn't built it any more accurately with laser measurements.
I have used a water level to get my garage/office second floor level to about 1/8 inch. I don't think distance would affect the accuracy. Okay, they didn't have plastic tubes, but maybe they could have flooded the base for a couple inches and used the water level as an indicator of where to work the base?

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Real Truth...All with a plumb bob....or...a plumb pharaoh, whose name was Robert...thus plumb bob! How you get Bob from Robert, I don't know.

He was plumb out of plums...he stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and said.."What?..no cherry?!"
She said you're a late "date", ...he came and sat down and ate...purple pie.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I had a VERY sensitive project going a couple of months ago where an underground 30'' cased bore HAD to hit its target with a very small error in both axes from slightly over 650 feet away. The design engineer was demanding that the boring contractor use some hyper sophisticated new tracking and directional technology but there were at least a couple of problems with that: the cost would have been half a million over budget and the job would have been started next year sometime. I found a boring contractor out of Valdosta, Ga with a very good reputation and finally got the original design engineer to sit down and shut up and let them have at it. We had to thread a needle through 2 streets and neighborhoods and houses and a host of existing underground utilities down an 8' easement and hit just right a new underground structure that we had placed in the third street over.

I had our surveyors setup a 150' baseline along with elevation points for the Georgia contractor and the contractor hit within a few inches using a water level and a plumb bob. Water levels and plumb bobs are Roman, maybe before, technology.

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Real Truth...All with a plumb bob....or...a plumb pharaoh, whose name was Robert...thus plumb bob! How you get Bob from Robert, I don't know.

He was plumb out of plums...he stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and said.."What?..no cherry?!"
She said you're a late "date", ...he came and sat down and ate...purple pie.
i know what you mean...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I always wondered how they controlled those moles... Had Comcast running pipe for fiber a few weeks back. It was only about 2 - 3 blocks, but they came up exactly where they needed to.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I always wondered how they controlled those moles... Had Comcast running pipe for fiber a few weeks back. It was only about 2 - 3 blocks, but they came up exactly where they needed to.
it's through a bent section near the head of the drill, the operator can adjust this 'bended section' to correct for overall directional control...I've seen them drill 'spotter holes' to be sure they're in their exact location...

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
How did they navigate? That is, how did they know where the bit was?

I had a VERY sensitive project going a couple of months ago where an underground 30'' cased bore HAD to hit its target with a very small error in both axes from slightly over 650 feet away. The design engineer was demanding that the boring contractor use some hyper sophisticated new tracking and directional technology but there were at least a couple of problems with that: the cost would have been half a million over budget and the job would have been started next year sometime. I found a boring contractor out of Valdosta, Ga with a very good reputation and finally got the original design engineer to sit down and shut up and let them have at it. We had to thread a needle through 2 streets and neighborhoods and houses and a host of existing underground utilities down an 8' easement and hit just right a new underground structure that we had placed in the third street over.

I had our surveyors setup a 150' baseline along with elevation points for the Georgia contractor and the contractor hit within a few inches using a water level and a plumb bob. Water levels and plumb bobs are Roman, maybe before, technology.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Weren't the Egyptians good astronomers? They surely noticed that Polaris was close to due north. Over a year, they could have recorded its circle and used its center for true north.
The Great Pyramid is a lot closer to True North than in the general direction of Polaris.

The tombs are aligned north-south with an accuracy of up to 0.05 degrees. How the Egyptians did this has been unclear. Today, you could align a building north-south by pointing the sides towards the pole star, which sits roughly at true north. However, a wobble in the Earth’s axis of rotation (called precession), means that the positions of the stars changes gradually over time.

In the third millennium BC, no star sat at the north pole. Instead, all the stars in the north sky rotated around an imaginary point marking the north pole.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn174-pyramid-precision/

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
How did they navigate? That is, how did they know where the bit was?
This wasn't a regular bore, it was what is called a "jack and bore". The cutter head and a 30" steel casing is pushed in at the same time. The cutter head has a laser that shines exactly back down the bore. Pull a string across the the base line points and hang a plumb bob from it. Set an instrument dead on the base line, sight through the center of the plumb bob line and you should be looking right at the laser on the cutting head.

For elevation, one end of the water level was on the cutter head and the other on the hydraulic tank you see on the left near side of the hole. The bore was to slope 1.42' over 650'. The steel pipe casing we used came in 20' joints which meant that each joint was to rise .52". Just make a series of marks on the near side water level tube .52" apart and every time boring was stopped to weld in a new section of pipe, check the water level. The casing pipe had a .50'' wall thickness so it wasn't going to change direction rapidly. The operation has to be started pretty precisely.

In case you're wondering, this bore took 3 weeks total (1 week dig pit and assemble, 1 week bore, 1 week disassemble and clean up) & cost right at $325,000 ($500/ft). The City of Pensacola was the client. Boring condition are ideal down here with sand as the predominant soil condition. Couldn't imagine pulling this off in North Georgia where everything is rock.
DSC04948.jpg

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This wasn't a regular bore, it was what is called a "jack and bore". The cutter head and a 30" steel casing is pushed in at the same time. The cutter head has a laser that shines exactly back down the bore. Pull a string across the the base line points and hang a plumb bob from it. Set an instrument dead on the base line, sight through the center of the plumb bob line and you should be looking right at the laser on the cutting head.

For elevation, one end of the water level was on the cutter head and the other on the hydraulic tank you see on the left near side of the hole. The bore was to slope 1.42' over 650'. The steel pipe casing we used came in 20' joints which meant that each joint was to rise .52". Just make a series of marks on the near side water level tube .52" apart and every time boring was stopped to weld in a new section of pipe, check the water level. The casing pipe had a .50'' wall thickness so it wasn't going to change direction rapidly. The operation has to be started pretty precisely.

In case you're wondering, this bore took 3 weeks total (1 week dig pit and assemble, 1 week bore, 1 week disassemble and clean up) & cost right at $325,000 ($500/ft). The City of Pensacola was the client. Boring condition are ideal down here with sand as the predominant soil condition. Couldn't imagine pulling this off in North Georgia where everything is rock. View attachment 166372
one thing that I learned a long time ago is that I don't have a good grasp of what you're describing. :p

Thanks for the explanation though - I believe that the Pyramids could have been built using this type technology, but the problem is that they couldn't have cut the stones so precisely with the technology that they are supposed to have had. THAT is where the problems with construction theories begin.

If you look at photos from the area, you can see laser-like precision on many of the cuts and it appears that they were using some sort of circular saw to make many of the cuts - yet conventional wisdom has them cutting out the stone with smaller rocks and using copper awls to chip away the extraneous bits.

Here is an example:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If you want to see reality, just gaggle "Gobekli Tepe". This is the OLDEST structure known to date. It is 5-7 THOUSAND YEARS OLDER than the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Look at the ornate stone figures both carved in stone & free standing. How was this done by "PRIMITIVE" people ?
This can only be accomplished by an advanced society. Who were they ?
Here is just one site.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...zpAhWkITQIHVSsBEgQ7Al6BAgBEEc&biw=902&bih=446

1590332454164.png
1590332472282.png
1590332552887.png

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If you want to see reality, just gaggle "Gobekli Tepe". This is the OLDEST structure known to date. It is 5-7 THOUSAND YEARS OLDER than the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Look at the ornate stone figures both carved in stone & free standing. How was this done by "PRIMITIVE" people ?
Here is just one site.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...zpAhWkITQIHVSsBEgQ7Al6BAgBEEc&biw=902&bih=446

View attachment 166383 View attachment 166384 View attachment 166387
Interesting that the "birds" on the column in the center picture kind of look like the extinct dodo bird.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Here is just one site.

View attachment 166383 View attachment 166384 View attachment 166387
Furthermore, what I find is interesting is that the theories surrounding this place are built with the supposition that a hunter-gatherer culture "discovered" agriculture and then built this place. I imagine if that's the case, then that transition probably lasted a couple of thousand years...making this high culture several thousand years older than the site at Gobekli Tepe...which would absolutely destroy any and all theories about the development of civilization on Earth.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
There is a lot of evidence that "we" were interbred with "visitors". That could help explain the different races here on earth.
Ancient Aliens Season 2 Episodes 2 & 8 are pretty good. You just have to take some of the narrative with the grain of salt.
The photo's are the story.
I freely admit that I am a fan, from the beginning of this series, of this "education" that the government controlled "schools" denied me (us).
I married a Peruvian beauty & visited her friends & family in all of Peru. Peru is one of the central places on Earth to learn about our ancient history
that is a scarcity in our "education system" or lack there of !
I have seen "La Lineas De Nazca" (Nazca Lines) from a Cessna 172, at 3,000 feet, back in the mid 1980's, It is unbelievable.

Ancient Aliens Series overview
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens#Season_2_(2010)

Nazca Lines

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
And the archaeologists have only scratched the surface of what is at Gobekli Tepi.

The more we learn, the more we learn that we don't know Jack Diddly Squat about human history.
Absolutely correct ! We are denied that knowledge by design ! BUT it is there for those that are willing to seek it out. :spaceship:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
but wait:

ancient man was so technologically advanced, all they could figure out to do was sit around and carve stuff up, with a laser, a saw, whatever...

Ancient Man wasn't advanced enough to create anything tool-like that survived???

and we're here today throwing darts at a board...

Our Past is fascinating but, what is it that we don't know that someplace like, the Vatican, or Smithsonian, or Russia or somewhere else would have some form of chiseled information that would help spell out the answers?

I like the 'pour' concept because it all works whether your 5' tall or 20' tall, it is a concept that works...whether you have a laser or not, it works...it doesn't answer everything but, it's the closest yet...

it may not be the answer, but it's a lot more palatable than there ever being a human that could carry 5 tons

5' man, max weight they could possibly dead lift = 200 pounds (close anyways...)
10' = 400
15 = 600
20 = 800 pounds

Triple it with animals
800 = 2400...that's just barely over a ton for a 20' tall man with an animal

it makes no sense and when was the last giant 20' skeleton discovered?

this one here is only 6' 8"

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...nt-skeleton-archaeology-history-science-rome/

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
OK Buck, 'splain me the "poring" of GRANITE ! :ponder:
'splain me the stacking of 50.000 pound stones 20 feet up on top of other 50,000 pound GRANITE stones ! :don't    know2:
Then, of course there is the finely detailed carved & raised artwork. 'splain that too.
Thank You

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
OK Buck, 'splain me the "poring" of GRANITE ! :ponder:
'splain me the stacking of 50.000 pound stones 20 feet up on top of other 50,000 pound GRANITE stones ! :don't    know2:
Then, of course there is the finely detailed carved & raised artwork. 'splain that too.
Thank You
come on...I'm just Buck...wtf do i know???

o.k., so, none of these possibilities, any of these probabilities and plenty more potentials, make any sense at all...so, what then?

we fight about it???

that's not the answer either but we gotta toss out that which absolutely makes no sense
and to determine that, we'd need to have a lot more evidence, no matter which way it goes, but we don't

we got some evidence and we got lot's more false stories to go along with that evidence because there's instant money in the story
there's bupkis in the knowledge because it can't be 'scaled' nor repeated with any efficiency

idk, but, what I do know doesn't point to one or two 20' tall guys, carving stones into odd-ball shapes, lifting these stones and putting them into place...

there's evidence that an army of thousands of 'regular sized' humans could make them, there's even a scattering of some types of tools, none of them are lazers or circular saws or power plants or superior high carbon metal anything...

sandals, sweat and time...building techniques that are lost to time, but, mankind has, over the millenia, designed and built machines to do this work for us, as many humans went to work making other things these folks didn't have: telephones, TV's, computers...

again, i've go no horse in the race, it's like looking backwards to move forward...eventually we're going to crash iyam

the folly of mankind: one side wants the truth and another side wants a lie

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
come on...I'm just Buck...wtf do i know???

o.k., so, none of these possibilities, any of these probabilities and plenty more potentials, make any sense at all...so, what then?

we fight about it???
Buck, don't take this personal !
I am looking for the truth AFTER hearing so many lies & also being denied the truth.
Both religion & government are hiding a lot !

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Buck, don't take this personal !
I am looking for the truth AFTER hearing so many lies & also being denied the truth.
Both religion & government are hiding a lot !
you and me both but occams razor has to be in play here somewhere...otherwise we gonna end up with a mule or a platypus or maybe even a zebra...oh wait...

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

i have! i climbed the 3rd one and i agree with you!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
i have! i climbed the 3rd one and i agree with you!
kiffertom, then you also visited/saw all 3, since you flew into Cuzco, traveled by train past Saqsaywaman & up to Macchu Picchu .
That train ride is a trip in it's self ! :finished 2::oriental:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
but wait:

ancient man was so technologically advanced, all they could figure out to do was sit around and carve stuff up, with a laser, a saw, whatever...

Ancient Man wasn't advanced enough to create anything tool-like that survived???

and we're here today throwing darts at a board...

Our Past is fascinating but, what is it that we don't know that someplace like, the Vatican, or Smithsonian, or Russia or somewhere else would have some form of chiseled information that would help spell out the answers?

I like the 'pour' concept because it all works whether your 5' tall or 20' tall, it is a concept that works...whether you have a laser or not, it works...it doesn't answer everything but, it's the closest yet...

it may not be the answer, but it's a lot more palatable than there ever being a human that could carry 5 tons

5' man, max weight they could possibly dead lift = 200 pounds (close anyways...)
10' = 400
15 = 600
20 = 800 pounds

Triple it with animals
800 = 2400...that's just barely over a ton for a 20' tall man with an animal

it makes no sense and when was the last giant 20' skeleton discovered?

this one here is only 6' 8"

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...nt-skeleton-archaeology-history-science-rome/
I suspect that the lack of artifacts is because the world has been destroyed by catastrophe a number of times in the last 100k years. There is a lot of geological data to support this idea. See the "Catastrophism thread".

There ARE a number of OOPARTS that scientists have dismissed - gold chains embedded in coal, hammers found in 400k year old deposits, etc. There may have been many civilizations that we have no clue about...and won't because science arbitrarily poo-poos the idea.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I suspect that the lack of artifacts is because the world has been destroyed by catastrophe a number of times in the last 100k years. There is a lot of geological data to support this idea. See the "Catastrophism thread".

There ARE a number of OOPARTS that scientists have dismissed - gold chains embedded in coal, hammers found in 400k year old deposits, etc. There may have been many civilizations that we have no clue about...and won't because science arbitrarily poo-poos the idea.
Like many so many things, the truth is kept from us. They ether avoid telling us the truth, hide it OR lie about it.
BUT it is out there, if you look !:angry then happy::computer:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
gold chains embedded in coal, hammers found in 400k year old deposits, etc.
these have been debunked

think about the wooden handle...i mean, seriously? it remained wood?...LOL

and i'll show you videos of Jesus' return to Fatima...

There may have been many civilizations that we have no clue about...and won't because science arbitrarily poo-poos the idea.
we agree on the first part, but what 'we' hear, isn't science, it's more like 'science by design'

nothing is poo-poo'd, not even our attention to detail...if there are clubs that currently exist on knowledge from yesterday, imagine what the larger groups posses of ancient knowledge...

for instance: I for one don't buy the premise that 'all knowledge' was burnt in Alexandria or wherever...but why would a modern museum find itself the owners of some 20 pieces of old dead-sea texts that have been proven to be forgeries...

nothing is poo-poo'd by 'them'

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame