• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Todays posts or New Posts option gone?

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The old website had a "todays post" button or at leasts thats what I think it was called IIRC.

The new website for the last week or so had a "Recent posts" button, but it seems to be gone now. Is it relocated or gone?

Thanks,
Silvergun

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Gotta click on the three dots and it gives you more options. Sorry for the thread.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
nawww, thanks for asking, as it keeps me working on improvements.

been moving 'new posts' to the left side of the menu strip to help the mobile guys out,

but that is acting squirrely because of the 'responsive' ability built in, at small screen it is there, at med screen it is not, and at large screen it is again on the left side.

The other issue is fitting that 'fixed' ticker into the header, where it does not have 'responsive' design, so it dominates the header area on small screens. Need to fix that too.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
nawww, thanks for asking, as it keeps me working on improvements.

been moving 'new posts' to the left side of the menu strip to help the mobile guys out,

but that is acting squirrely because of the 'responsive' ability built in, at small screen it is there, at med screen it is not, and at large screen it is again on the left side.

The other issue is fitting that 'fixed' ticker into the header, where it does not have 'responsive' design, so it dominates the header area on small screens. Need to fix that too.
I noticed things being moved around a bit and figured you were tweaking

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
You're not alone. I was close to making the same post this morning before I discovered that the button had moved.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Just keeping everyone on their toes around here....