• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Tramp in Mn

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
he is going on and on about stuff,

one thing of interest though,

he backed up his argument re Syria, then doubled down, and stated we have been at this a long time,
time to bring our guys home,

he declared victory, and stated it is time

he declared the single biggest mistake was going into the quicksand of the ME, and spent $8T doing it,

emphatically stating enough already,

that would be a good thing,

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Bring Our Sons and Daughters Home!

Good Choice Mr. President!
Thank You
:2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Should have never been there....

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Should have never been there....
but who here can think of a faster money dump, a quicker way to run the American Economy into the gutter?

the goal was never to win, the goal was to run out the clock on the US Economy...the US didn't get anyone's gold that I read about, the stories were about some other country taking control of it or it just flat out disappeared...idk, maybe we got it, but, there's no way to tell

but, we had Oberry and his klan and we Know what they were about...Fundamental Transformation so, kill our strongest young men, send our young women to war, spend our money, what, Trillions?, all for nothing...nothing at all

it's time to end this non-sense...

Bring Our Soldiers Home! Sir!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Bring em home is a great start. Hopefully he then cuts military spending to 100 billion or less and lets someone else play world police.. Of course we still have all the terrorists that Obama and Hillary imported into the US.. Time to rid ourselves of them as well. Of course I always thought the plan was to bring them here, let them have as much access to guns as we do and then they go on killing sprees and poof 2nd amendment gone.. Happy to see it didn't work that way. Yet.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Watching the The re-run of the speech because it’s my back yard am looking for a few friends in attendance. Too much other stuff going on in Prime Time

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If Trump ends the endless wars in the ME does this mean an end to the "Wah on Terrah"?

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Okay...just wow...more to say tomorrow as I watch local news

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
One of the highlights of the speech was when the president threw Joe Biden under the bus by saying the only reason Joe was picked for vice president is because he kissed Obamas ass !....

I couldn’t believe that I just heard him say that on live TV

it cracked me up

Trump maybe bombastic and egotistical but he is original and what you see is what you get....

It was also humbling , did you see the president admit that it was a huge mistake to get involved in the sandbox?..

and then explaining to everyone the hardest part of his job was to write those letters to the parents who lost a son over in the Middle East ....

I think Trump is human enough that those stories and the visits to Walter Reed Hospital and to Dover Delaware got to him so that he wants to end all this BS ...

And it took a lot of courage to call out the entire community of the Somalis in Minnesota and remind them that they are in America And need to start acting like Americans ...

And how can poor Joe Biden and the rotten apple son Hunter Biden ever get a fair trial after Trump lambasted them and exposed their criminal activities for the whole world to see , cracks me up...

Great speech , POTUS knocked one out of the park!...

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nixon did the same thing with VN and look what it got him.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Of course we still have all the terrorists that Obama and Hillary imported into the US.. Time to rid ourselves of them as well.
After all the years of enduring the left's plan to destroy our country, I find myself leaning towards Shootist's mindset more and more

1570798185805.png

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
One of the highlights of the speech was when the president threw Joe Biden under the bus by saying the only reason Joe was picked for vice president is because he kissed Obamas ass !....
Yea, that was good.

About the 25 minute mark for anyone who missed it.

Great speech , POTUS knocked one out of the park!.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Listening to him now...awesome, right out of the gate

:2 thumbs up:

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Gotta love all the "Cops for Trump" shirts. The mayor of Minneapolis put in a rule days after the rally was announced barring off-duty officers from wearing uniforms to political events. Glad I rarely ever have to go to/through that city.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

I couldn’t believe that I just heard him say that on live TV

it cracked me up

Trump maybe bombastic and egotistical but he is original and what you see is what you get....

It was also humbling , did you see the president admit that it was a huge mistake to get involved in the sandbox?..

and then explaining to everyone the hardest part of his job was to write those letters to the parents who lost a son over in the Middle East ....

I think Trump is human enough that those stories and the visits to Walter Reed Hospital and to Dover Delaware got to him so that he wants to end all this BS ...

And it took a lot of courage to call out the entire community of the Somalis in Minnesota and remind them that they are in America And need to start acting like Americans ...

And how can poor Joe Biden and the rotten apple son Hunter Biden ever get a fair trial after Trump lambasted them and exposed their criminal activities for the whole world to see , cracks me up...

Great speech , POTUS knocked one out of the park!...

And there are those here who say he isn't presidential < pffffft > Been waiting for a president with presidential balls for too many years, and this guy's are solid brass.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And there are those here who say he isn't presidential < pffffft > Been waiting for a president with presidential balls for too many years, and this guy's are solid brass titanium encased within a carbon fiber sack.
FIFY

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Gotta love all the "Cops for Trump" shirts. The mayor of Minneapolis put in a rule days after the rally was announced barring off-duty officers from wearing uniforms to political events. Glad I rarely ever have to go to/through that city.
Cops having your back once martial law is declared and the military tribunals begin will come in quite handy! It's coming baby, its coming!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
'Lock him up': Protesters burn MAGA hats, throw urine outside Trump rally

Zachary Halaschak
Washington Examiner
Fri, 11 Oct 2019 08:51 UTC

© Lorie Shaull
Protests outside President Trump's rally in Minnesota took a violent turn as demonstrators began to set fire to campaign memorabilia, confront police, and throw urine.

Trump was speaking at a rally in Minneapolis Thursday night after sparring with Mayor Jacob Frey for a week about the high security costs. Protesters turned out in force, with hundreds chanting anti-Trump slogans and waving handmade signs, according to the St. Cloud Times.

As the rally wound to an end and supporters began to flood from the Target Center stadium, demonstrators became more aggressive. Around 9:30 p.m. a video was posted to social media that showed protesters burning red "Make America Great Again" hats in the street. Those at the protest were reportedly calling the police "pigs."

At one point after the event, a group of demonstrators could be heard chanting "Nazi scum! Off our streets!" A video shows someone shout "there's a Nazi over there," presumably at a Trump supporter. People are seen running and it appears the man was hit by one of the protesters.

Throughout the evening some people blew whistles while others banged drums and yelled, "Lock him up!" to attendees of the rally as they left.

Demonstrators threw urine at one point during the fray and police had to deploy pepper spray during the protests, which largely settled down around 11:30 p.m. A number of people were reportedly arrested during the anti-Trump demonstrations.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
'Lock him up': Protesters burn MAGA hats, throw urine outside Trump rally

Zachary Halaschak
Washington Examiner
Fri, 11 Oct 2019 08:51 UTC

© Lorie Shaull
Protests outside President Trump's rally in Minnesota took a violent turn as demonstrators began to set fire to campaign memorabilia, confront police, and throw urine.

Trump was speaking at a rally in Minneapolis Thursday night after sparring with Mayor Jacob Frey for a week about the high security costs. Protesters turned out in force, with hundreds chanting anti-Trump slogans and waving handmade signs, according to the St. Cloud Times.

As the rally wound to an end and supporters began to flood from the Target Center stadium, demonstrators became more aggressive. Around 9:30 p.m. a video was posted to social media that showed protesters burning red "Make America Great Again" hats in the street. Those at the protest were reportedly calling the police "pigs."

At one point after the event, a group of demonstrators could be heard chanting "Nazi scum! Off our streets!" A video shows someone shout "there's a Nazi over there," presumably at a Trump supporter. People are seen running and it appears the man was hit by one of the protesters.

Throughout the evening some people blew whistles while others banged drums and yelled, "Lock him up!" to attendees of the rally as they left.

Demonstrators threw urine at one point during the fray and police had to deploy pepper spray during the protests, which largely settled down around 11:30 p.m. A number of people were reportedly arrested during the anti-Trump demonstrations.
Say the word Mr President and trash cleanup in this country can begin! We await your orders!

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Trump Supporters Attacked By Antifa After Rally In Minneapolis
1570808247023.png

I watched the Trump rally in Minneapolis on FOX News last night.

I was planning to write something about it because it was teased on Tucker Carlson’s show that it would newsworthy, but it seemed boring to me. We’ve heard it all before. He complained about his impeachment and scandals and took credit for ending wars in the Middle East which haven’t really been ended. He has merely reshuffled troops around within Syria.

If you want to watch the rally, here is the video

Let me know in the comments if you agree with my assessment.

The only reason why I am writing about this is because of what happened after the rally which said more about the Trump presidency than anything Blompf himself said on stage. Antifa mobbed and attacked his supporters again as they were leaving the rally.

Want to talk about bad optics?

Barbara Malmet@B52Malmet

Nazi youth, hypnotized at a rally for a failing tv star. White nationalism stars in their eyes. Trump rallies remind me of Leni Riefenstahl films. #FridayFeeling

6:10 AM - Oct 11, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,673 people are talking about this

Elijah Schaffer

@ElijahSchaffer

Trump supporters are literally fleeing the event after it ended as protestors are waiting around attacking attendees as they leave the arena

It is not safe in Minneapolis any longer for Trump supporters. Please stay away from the vicinity and do not come out with branded gear

10:36 PM - Oct 10, 2019

11.5K people are talking about this

Daily Caller

@DailyCaller

A man leaving tonight's Trump rally in Minnesota was spotted by a group of protesters who yelled: “There’s a Nazi over here!” They then attacked the man, slapping and pushing him until he ran away.

11:37 PM - Oct 10, 2019

1,458 people are talking about this

Stephanie Hamill

@STEPHMHAMILL

Anti-Trump Protester caught on camera harassing Trump Supporters leaving the Minneapolis Rally --

Protester knocks off Trump supporter's hat then goes for a video journalist's camera.

Anti-Trump protester shocked & visibly upset after he gets thrown to the ground...

10:49 PM - Oct 10, 2019

616 people are talking about this

Elijah Schaffer

@ElijahSchaffer

Anti Trump protestors in Minnesota stole about 40 hats off the heads of Trump supporters & then lit them on fire
at the Trump Rally

They then left the ashes as a vigil against fascism, leaving a f*ck Trump sign on the top of the pile

This is tolerance. This is the left

9:45 PM - Oct 10, 2019

12.9K people are talking about this

How many times have we seen this now?

I’ve lost count. I know it is has been going on though since the campaign began in 2015. It has been going on for four years now and nothing has been done about it.

On the contrary, the Trump DOJ has indicted people like Jack Corbin who unmasked these thugs and groups like the Rise Above Movement which stood up to them at rallies in Virginia and California. The Proud Boys were also prosecuted after an event in which a group of them were jumped after leaving the Metropolitan Republican Club in New York City.

Democratic-controlled cities have repeatedly allowed mobs of Antifa to assault rightwing demonstrators and Trump supporters. The Alt-Right got the message two years ago in Charlottesville after state and local police idly stood by and allowed Antifa to start a riot. Now that the Alt-Right has withdrawn from street activism, MAGApedes at Trump rallies have become the target. It seems highly likely this is a preview of things to come in 2020.

It is hard to have any confidence in Blompf when his own supporters have to run a gauntlet to enter and exit his rallies. He was elected in 2016 to restore law-and-order. Instead, he has unleashed a wave of anarchy in our streets and has done nothing to quell it.

Hey Donald, if you really want our support, you better stop monitoring the situation.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
he has unleashed a wave of anarchy in our streets and has done nothing to quell it.

boy oh boy, that spells it out right here

Intellect Hard At Work....sheesh

LOL, really???

it's not the local establishment refusing to sic their police on the criminals?

i'm erecting a 'construction zone' sign near here, it's seems more fitting

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like what I see & what I get with President Trump ! :2 thumbs up::oriental:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
1570808905079.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The EverythingisTrumpsfaulter'ers are in high gear today. Blaming Trump for attacks outside his rallies. That's rich! Idiots!
It is hard to have any confidence in Blompf when his own supporters have to run a gauntlet to enter and exit his rallies. He was elected in 2016 to restore law-and-order. Instead, he has unleashed a wave of anarchy in our streets and has done nothing to quell it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just wait'll some aged Trump-supporter is murdered (in Antifa protest of white supremacy)...

edsl48 gonna be back to blame Trump for the murder with Custer's quote: "I TOLD them this would happen!"

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just wait'll some aged Trump-supporter is murdered (in Antifa protest of white supremacy)...
Or just wait til they pick a well armed Trump supporter to attack who decides to defend himself from them.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
When ya go to a circus, your gonna see clowns

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Or just wait til they pick a well armed Trump supporter to attack who decides to defend himself from them.
They wouldn't fear that due to a presidential rally being a for sure gun free zone....maybe they could have a gun checkin and out at the door :)

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
What a bunch of horseshit. Typical media hype/bullshit.

I was downtown Minneapolis yesterday. I was also here for Superbowl LII and the Final Four.

Didn't go hear Trump, didn't want to go through the security and stand in line for two hours amongst the uber mench.

My buddy went and told me all about it this morning, "you had to line up at Washington st and walk through two city blocks of skyway to get into Target. The mood of the crowd was like before a football game. Laughed my ass off when Trump said, "Biden kissed Obamas (black) ass" hahahahaha. A protester broke in and started to blow a whistle. The cops jumped him in about four seconds, Trump was dissapointed because the protestor was tackled before he could taunt him."

"I walked through the protestors before the event, none of them seemed reasonable, they were just there to be assholes."

The only protester I personally saw on the street was carrying a wet 'fuck trump' sign and you could tell no one in the city showed him any kind of respect. He was ignored like someone who stops by uninvited to ur house and you can't wait for him to leave.

Locals didn't give one shit about this rally--black or white. They see it the same as Superbowl, FinalFour, whatever,

RICH MEN HAGGLING OVER MONEY AGAIN -- PERIOD

And a lot of outsider fans that show up just like every other game/entertainment.

"Syria was a mistake!" Then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PONTUS OR STFU ALREADY!!!!

That's what I saw and I call this place HOME.

To be honest, I lost respect for many Trump supporters after I witnessed what pompus assholes many of them are in person.

Now I have to listen to people who weren't even there or have a bias. Fukk me. I'm outtie.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
To be honest, I lost respect for many Trump supporters after I witnessed what pompus assholes many of them are in person.

Now I have to listen to people who weren't even there or have a bias. Fukk me. I'm outtie.
disappointed, perhaps, but, not surprised...assholes exist everywhere, i've seen 'em out in public, they're everywhere, my family even has one
:dog:

and honestly, you never really have to listen to anyone anymore, that's what cell phones are for

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
After they were forced to stand in uniform behind Obama.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Bring em home is a great start. Hopefully he then cuts military spending to 100 billion or less and lets someone else play world police.. Of course we still have all the terrorists that Obama and Hillary imported into the US.. Time to rid ourselves of them as well. Of course I always thought the plan was to bring them here, let them have as much access to guns as we do and then they go on killing sprees and poof 2nd amendment gone.. Happy to see it didn't work that way. Yet.
Couldn't agree more! This is one of my problems with Trump, he was (last I heard) increasing military spending. It's such a farce convincing people we need a huge military in the modern age. You need to stay on the cutting edge of technology, maintain and improve the nukes and aircraft. Small navy, small airforce, virtually zero ground forces if any. If you want to give people fabricated jobs at least have them do something useful and have them work on America's infrastructure instead.