• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump’s day 1 promises

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Had a republican congress and what was accomplished?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Best show on earth. Just blew off Davos. Doesn't give a shit about globalist c#$ksuckers.

Takes more shit than probably any other 72 year old man on the planet could.

He didn't have to take this POS job, but works at it 12-14 hours a day.

Just blowing up the Clinton Machine and the 'fk the Chinese' mantra earns him a trophy.

Fuck em all,. I just wish he was 100X Trump. Best show on Earth.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Certainly not enough was accomplished. As far as the congress is concerned, if you take out the RINOs and Never Trumpers, the repubs did not have a majority in the senate. Just look at the Kavanaugh circus for an example.
Should make things interesting now that there may actually BE a Repuke senate majority and Ruthy is MIA with one foot in the grave so; Trump gets to nominate another SCJ

Last edited:

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
Just blowing up the Clinton Machine and the 'fk the Chinese' mantra earns him a trophy...

Best show on Earth.
I only voted for Trump in 2016 to block crooked Hillary - didn't really have very high any expectations for Trump at the time.

Trump will get my vote in 2020 because he has proven he puts America first.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Dissatisfied with trump, but I believe trump would do more in a different environment. We have very little in congress on our side

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Left and right....two sides of the same coin. Trump's act is fun to watch, but it's an act. All entertainment, no hope. It's just like a small town with two lawyers, both pretending to be bitter enemies. Staged conflict all week, golf together on weekends.
Banksters are still in control. The rulers are invisible and we the people are transparent. Trillions for the banksters, wars and aid for Israel.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I only voted for Trump in 2016 to block crooked Hillary - didn't really have very high any expectations for Trump at the time.

Trump will get my vote in 2020 because he has proven he puts America first.
I voted for Trump in 2016 because I wanted someone to stir things up in DC. Hillary wouldn't do. Because he's done such a fine job (of stirring things up), he'll get my vote in 2020.

Exactly who in this wonderful, wide world could the Dems possibly come up with who might be worth consideration?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Exactly who in this wonderful, wide world could the Dems possibly come up with who might be worth consideration?
the dems have no one to offer and I believe this should last for several voting cycles

however, that makes me wonder:
What exactly was their plan after Hillary was done with us?
They groomed Barry / Barack, they had Hillary, then what/who?
Was Hillary expected to serve for a longer period of time?
Were our laws to be abolished? etc

idk, just pondering something I had never thought of before

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Had a republican congress and what was accomplished?
When I see people make comments like this - I wonder whether they are simply ignorant of how our political process works...or are they deliberately trying to use a false narrative in order to sling mud on Trump...

People with an accurate understanding of whats going on would never make such a statement because they know that 60 votes are needed in the Senate and that Trump only had 51 Repubs...and a handful of them were not even worthy of the label...

So - which one is it Muj? Are you ignorant on this matter or a shill?

Asking for a friend.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not a day one promise, but a big whopper: Trump promised to pay off the national debt in 8 years. Has added $2 Trillion already.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When I see people make comments like this - I wonder whether they are simply ignorant of how our political process works...or are they deliberately trying to use a false narrative in order to sling mud on Trump...

People with an accurate understanding of whats going on would never make such a statement because they know that 60 votes are needed in the Senate and that Trump only had 51 Repubs...and a handful of them were not even worthy of the label...

So - which one is it Muj? Are you ignorant on this matter or a shill?

Asking for a friend.
"Anyone who believes such and such is a so and so." Straw logic.
Not a day one promise, but a big whopper: Trump promised to pay off the national debt in 8 years. Has added $2 Trillion already.
Paying interest on money issued out of thin air is just as bad as creating more debt.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
"Anyone who believes such and such is a so and so." Straw logic.
I notice you didnt address the core issue of the Senate needing 60 votes. So typical of trolls without substance...

If you are going to troll Trump...please put in a little more effort into your attempts. This one was shoddy work on your part.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Of course he lied. hahahahaha, If he told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth we would collapse in 90 days and be like the old Soviet Union was in the early 1990s.

We are totally bankrupt, but by printing more money (like bad checks) we can stay a float awhile longer.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
"Nothing has changed," one defense official said. "We don’t take orders from Bolton." Statement from US Military after the neocons fought Trump on leaving Syria.

It looks like Trump is removing troops from Syria (and averting possible military conflict with Russia) despite the neocons under him who want it and push for it on two fronts.

Trump has been buffaloed by the Deep State since his first visit to CIA headquarters early in his first term. Not sure what kind of threats they made against him and his family, but it appears Donald Trump might not be quite the puppet they want him to be. Stay tuned...