• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump makes a commitment to protect our oceans. Will you help?

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
1568132247082.png

Recognizing the plastic that is clogging the world's oceans situation our President has decided to make an impact on the problem. Recyclable and reusable straws
are sure to fit the bill. Remember that Liberal paper straws, like most liberal ideas, don’t work. STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP and buy your pack of recyclable straws today and take a positive approach to protect our planet.
https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/trump-straws

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Saw some Trump Pence 2020 coffee cups there there...know some folks who would love those!

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
when i was down in costa rica. the main beach had no garbage. everytime something washed up someone picked it up. we went to a secluded beach where we had to climb down some cliffs. no other way to access it other than by boat. i couldnt believe all the bottles, plastic dolls, chairs, and plastic little pieces everywhere. its over. there so much shit in the ocean and no way to clean it up. 2nd and third world countries dont have any comprehension of garbage. in egypt on each side of the railroad tracks there were bottles piled up over 6 feet high. i shit you not. they just chuck them out the windows of the trains. there is so much garbage around the pyramids you cant believe it. at the resorts they take the trash cans walk over to the walls surrounding the place and dump them over. it looks good on the inside of the walls. we have no idea how screwed up the world is and its coming to a theatre near you! when i walk down by the banks of the ohio there is plastic bags, cans, garbage everywhere. i often wondered if there were hillbillies backing their trucks up to the edge and dumping. one day i was in a home depot parking lot and it had just rained. you could see how all the trash had floated to the drain which empties into the creek. anywhere you throw trash if it rains there it will make it to the creeks and rivers. one thing good is we all are going to die. it wont matter to us then!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
...it wont matter to us then!
There is the root of the problem. Selfishness. Which leads to a disregard for others. Ghettos will be ghettos.

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
you are right ghettos will be ghettos as long as they are inhabited by ghettoians! if you move all of them to a middle class neighborhood it will then become a ghetto! no matter how hard we do our best to make things better more will pull it part. every culture reaches its peak then goes downhill. like shovin' shit against the tide!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Fish shit in the ocean.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
you are right ghettos will be ghettos as long as they are inhabited by ghettoians! if you move all of them to a middle class neighborhood it will then become a ghetto! no matter how hard we do our best to make things better more will pull it part. every culture reaches its peak then goes downhill. like shovin' shit against the tide!
I have seen this in action for years thanks to various social engineering programs promoted by the United States Government. STarting, in my lifetime, with the Pruitt Igoe housing complex in St Louis, then to LBJ's great society programs that turned many cities into ghettos and now the new expanded section 8 rental allowances that will up allowed rates based upon individual zip codes instead of county wide allotments.

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
I have seen this in action for years thanks to various social engineering programs promoted by the United States Government. STarting, in my lifetime, with the Pruitt Igoe housing complex in St Louis, then to LBJ's great society programs that turned many cities into ghettos and now the new expanded section 8 rental allowances that will up allowed rates based upon individual zip codes instead of county wide allotments.
my aunt and uncle live in st louis. i remember the building of the arch. i also remember pruitt igoe. somewhere i think i have some pics of it!we drove through it when i was a young teen!