• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trump Tells NBA Champs To Take A Powder

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Didn't want you here anyway! Trump WITHDRAWS invitation to NBA champions Golden State Warriors to visit the White House after Steph Curry said he didn't want to go
  • Donald Trump has withdrawn the Golden State Warriors' invitation to visit The White House after Steph Curry 'hesitated'
  • 'Going to the White House is considered a great honor,' Trump tweeted Saturday
  • However Warriors head coach Steve Kerr said the customary invitation to the defending NBA champions had never been extended
  • Typically the title holders in each major American team sport are invited to the White House sometime over the next year
  • NBA Finals MVP Kevin Durant has already declared he will not visit with Trump
  • Kerr previously said that Trump is 'ill-suited' to be President of the United States
  • Warriors All-Star and former NBA MVP Stephen Curry said: 'I don’t want to go'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912646/Trump-WITHDRAWS-invitation-Golden-State-Warriors.html#ixzz4tVn5iTCh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Didn't want you here anyway! Trump WITHDRAWS invitation to NBA champions Golden State Warriors to visit the White House after Steph Curry said he didn't want to go
  • Donald Trump has withdrawn the Golden State Warriors' invitation to visit The White House after Steph Curry 'hesitated'
  • 'Going to the White House is considered a great honor,' Trump tweeted Saturday
  • However Warriors head coach Steve Kerr said the customary invitation to the defending NBA champions had never been extended
  • Typically the title holders in each major American team sport are invited to the White House sometime over the next year
  • Kerr previously said that Trump is 'ill-suited' to be President of the United States

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4912646/Trump-WITHDRAWS-invitation-Golden-State-Warriors.html#ixzz4tVn5iTCh
The African Handball League gets snubbed by the POTUS. You can't make this shit up and I for one love it!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The next "sport" that people will stop watching. Good, within a few years these slugs can go get a real job.
Many will probably be in prison.

Far Left Tool and Hillary Supporter LeBron James Calls President Trump a ‘Bum’
September 23, 2017 by Jim Hoft 108 Comments

Last edited:

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Wonder how many of NFL and NBA players could pass a literacy test, I would love to see them mandate drug testing for them before every game, would probably lose half the team

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Even Labrons money is no match for trumps. Far from a bum. These nba players can throw a ball through a hole. Little else.
Sadly this is how the left just keeps creating more and more division in this country. Then they claim the right is racist.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Just curious. How many of you guys woulda went to see bummer? I know my answer.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just curious. How many of you guys woulda went to see bummer? I know my answer.
If I could have been so lucky.
Yes I would have went.
It would have been priceless to see the look on that cucks face when I shook his hand and told him what a worthless piece of shit he is and do us all a favor and go jump off of the Empire State Building.
Not very many folks would have that chance

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Most of the biggest vocal players whining about Trump will be negroes!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'This guy that we put in charge has tried to divide us once again': LeBron explains why he called Trump a bum and says that he had to speak out when the president attacked rival Steph Curry and the sport he loves
  • LeBron James posted a video on Saturday calling for national unity while criticizing President Donald Trump for ‘using sports as a platform to divide us'
  • Earlier on Saturday, Trump withdrew the Golden State Warriors' invitation to visit the White House after Steph Curry 'hesitated'
  • James responded by tweeting that Trump was a 'bum' and that visiting the White House was a great honor 'until you showed up'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4913978/LeBron-explains-calling-Trump-bum-spoke-out.html#ixzz4taPjFSeu

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
On top of all those millions, "it's still not fair"

I'd bet even 40 acres and that mule they was expecting wouldn't be 'nuff

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have never seen this much vitriol against a president including Nixon and Obama. The group of minorities with no self-control thinks it makes them better to publicly insult the president and show complete lack of respect for the office. If Trump was black things would be different.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What did you expect? These are guys who play with their balls all day for big dollars. These are the folks who are NOT working or wanting to Make America Great Again. Apparently they like their division.

Turning off "smartass mode" here, this really is a clear indication of how much the government has LOST public support. Doesn't matter WHO is president or congresscritter or judge. ALL of government at EVERY level from dog catcher to president has moved to a higher level on EVERYONE's shitlist.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have never seen this much vitriol against a president including Nixon and Obama. The group of minorities with no self-control thinks it makes them better to publicly insult the president and show complete lack of respect for the office. If Trump was black things would be different.
We went through 8 years of that and now the lefties are pissed that their Messiah's legacy is being torn down more each day.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Trump is a racist thug, why bother going?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
NFL viewership down and study suggests it’s over protests

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I view it as people are realizing that football players are being wrecked for their amusement, and CTE isn't going away.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I view it as people are realizing that football players are being wrecked for their amusement, and CTE isn't going away.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The demise of the NFL is good for everyone, except the 32 owners and their minions. I say that's a good thing over all, wouldn't you?