• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Trumps a friggin fraud, wants to ban firearms suppressors!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Morgan praised Trump for banning the use of bump stocks after the Las Vegas massacre in October 2017 in which 58 people at a country music concert were slaughtered.
Now he might be after silencers.

#MAGA

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I said it from the git, the guys onebof them! He's no hero or savior! Its all b.s....

Trump says he will have 'serious look' at banning silencers on guns because he doesn't like 'idea' of them as he defends right to own semi-automatic weapons that can be a 'tremendous amount of fun'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...endous-fun-semi-automatic-assault-rifles.html
A bill legalizing suppressors (no fee) was close to passing a couple of years ago - looks like we are going backwards.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Suppressors are still very loud. I honestly don’t see the big deal as to why anyone would want to ban them. It is not like the movies.

I took 1 shot with a suppressed .40 while I had one ear unprotected and I regretted it at the range.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Suppressors are still very loud. I honestly don’t see the big deal as to why anyone would want to ban them.

I took 1 shot with a suppressed .40 while I had one ear unprotected and I regretted it at the range.
Yup.... silencer is an erroneous description, suppressor or muffler is an accurate designation....

The entire unconstitutional NFA is finally in jeopardy of being struck down. Lets see if SCOTUS will finally hear a case that challenges the authority of NFA V 2A (shall NOT be infringed). My best guess is they (SCOTUS) will decline to hear the writ of certiorari....

https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...-this-week-after-national-controversy.272795/

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Oil filters work pretty good...

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yup.... silencer is an erroneous description, suppressor or muffler is an accurate designation....

The entire unconstitutional NFA is finally in jeopardy of being struck down. Lets see if SCOTUS will finally hear a case that challenges the authority of NFA V 2A (shall NOT be infringed). My best guess is they (SCOTUS) will decline to hear the writ of certiorari....

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/supreme-court-to-rule-on-us-army-vet’s-‘unconstitutional’-gun-suppressor-this-week-after-national-controversy.272795/
I think with hamer they have blackmail stuff on all judges. Think it is just mater of time. I guess since they used it on trump maybe he might do something about it but he might be busy having tea with the demon queen.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oil filters work pretty good...
What about a 2 liter pop (soda) bottle? Seen it in a movie...

or - you could roll up a hand towel. Saw that in a movie too...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Suppressors are still very loud. I honestly don’t see the big deal as to why anyone would want to ban them. It is not like the movies.

I beg to differ, details are unavailable, but I do beg to differ !!!!! :winks2:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Trump: Unarmed Civilians Are ‘Sitting Ducks’

President Donald Trump said on June 5 that unarmed civilians are “sitting ducks” by obeying laws that prevent carrying guns for self-defense.

“When somebody has a gun illegally and nobody else has a gun because the laws are that you can’t have a gun, those people are gone,” Trump told “Good Morning Britain’s” Piers Morgan during an interview that covered a range of gun control topics.

“They have no chance,” he added.

Morgan brought up the Virginia Beach shootings as the latest example of America’s high gun crime rate.

“America has a particular issue with gun violence. There’s been a 150 mass shootings in America this year alone. In Britain, we have 35 gun deaths a year,” Morgan said.

“Yeah, but in London you have stabbings allover. I read an article where everyone’s being stabbed,” Trump replied. “They said your hospital is a sea of blood all over the floors.”

“We have a problem with knife crime,” Morgan responded.

Trump told Morgan that the Paris shootings in November 2015 that killed 130 would never have happened had “two or three of those people had a gun.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-unarmed-civilians-are-sitting-ducks_2952476.html

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Trump: Unarmed Civilians Are ‘Sitting Ducks’

President Donald Trump said on June 5 that unarmed civilians are “sitting ducks” by obeying laws that prevent carrying guns for self-defense.

“When somebody has a gun illegally and nobody else has a gun because the laws are that you can’t have a gun, those people are gone,” Trump told “Good Morning Britain’s” Piers Morgan during an interview that covered a range of gun control topics.

“They have no chance,” he added.

Morgan brought up the Virginia Beach shootings as the latest example of America’s high gun crime rate.

“America has a particular issue with gun violence. There’s been a 150 mass shootings in America this year alone. In Britain, we have 35 gun deaths a year,” Morgan said.

“Yeah, but in London you have stabbings allover. I read an article where everyone’s being stabbed,” Trump replied. “They said your hospital is a sea of blood all over the floors.”

“We have a problem with knife crime,” Morgan responded.

Trump told Morgan that the Paris shootings in November 2015 that killed 130 would never have happened had “two or three of those people had a gun.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-unarmed-civilians-are-sitting-ducks_2952476.html
ABC, shush! Trump is anti-gun. Didn’t you know?

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1559831818067.png

President Trump, DO NOT BAN SUPPRESSORS

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-do-not-ban-suppressors

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

The bullet passing through the air is loud as feck. At a local range years ago there was a deep ditch you could lay in while people shot over you @ 25 to 250 yard targets. Not smart but what the heck I was young and bulletproof back then. Bullets passing over are loud, real loud.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The bullet passing through the air is loud as feck. At a local range years ago there was a deep ditch you could lay in while people shot over you @ 25 to 250 yard targets. Not smart but what the heck I was young and bulletproof back then. Bullets passing over are loud, real loud.

laying in a ditch ? < pfffft > child's play

1559837391951.png

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

The first time I went to the range I suddenly realized if I were to ever be in a real shootout situation my ears would be getting raped HARD!

Suppressors are polite.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
He was ALWAYS a fraud.

Every year of his business, social and political life was a fraud. He lied and cheated his way into losing a lot of his dad's wealth and now he's doing the same with the nation's.
Please provide at least some evidence of your accusations in this latest rant against him. Without it, you're nothing more than a guest speaker on "The View".

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
View attachment 133141
President Trump, DO NOT BAN SUPPRESSORS

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-do-not-ban-suppressors
Thanks ABC. 5k have signed on including myself since you posted. It just now starting its second day.
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Finding a threaded fuel line pipe that accepts the filter is my next search.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He was ALWAYS a fraud.

Every year of his business, social and political life was a fraud. He lied and cheated his way into losing a lot of his dad's wealth and now he's doing the same with the nation's.
I'd suggest you watch something other than MSNBC and racheal madow and attempt to become enlightened.

I hope this comment helped you out.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Get caught with anything like this and if it’s unregistered the ATF will send you to a federal pound me in the ass and I like to eat ramen noodles prison.

https://www.guntrustlawyer.com/maryland-man-arrested-fuel-filter-silencer/
This guy was jailed for a lot more than owning a fuel filter

So far it’s been pretty rare for police to arrest a person for possession of a homemade suppressor. Typically they just request a forfeiture of the items. According to the plea agreement, Candelario sold and manufactured AR-15 style assault rifles in Maryland without a license. The ATF caught Candelario by using an anonymous man to purchase the firearms in a gas station parking lot. This agent purchased six rifles, as well as two fuel filter silencers.

The agent told Candelario that the firearms he was purchasing were for resale in New York. Candelario told the agent he was manufacturing all of the guns and silencers he sold. He even stated he had other customers for whom he was manufacturing AR-15 style firearms. Candelario did not have any guns or silencers registered to him.

A firearm suppressor should cost no more than 20-30 bucks because it's no more than a tin can filled with baffles but; because it's a ATF regulated item (which is stupid BTW), you get to pay $250-350 for the purpose built suppressors before you even get to the ATF part. As the article says, you can purchase a fuel filter and register it as a suppressor, pay the $200 tax stamp and shoot with it to your heart's content but remember, safety first!

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
He was ALWAYS a fraud.

I pity you. Your TDS is getting much worse & like your lamentations about this not being GIM1.
I suggest you try to find out if the house next to Ron Paul's for sale, move there, maybe he'll let you cut his grass or wash his car,maybe you can find some solace there.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I suggest you try to find out if the house next to Ron Paul's for sale, move there, maybe he'll let you cut his grass or wash his car, ...
I bet he would do that for free and rub oil on his back at the pool.

The litigation against him, which amounts to more litigation than nearly anyone on the planet, is quite well documented.

Beyond just T. University (which by the way was as far from a university as you can get and was really a "bait and switch" big money fraud), there are many other examples.

I'm not your pet investigator. Criminal activity is what politicians and big business moguls like him are about. Forget MAGA, it's really SFAW - Steal From the American Worker.
Thank you racheal maddow. We appreciate your insight.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
essay removed

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Last edited:
Who is rachael ?

Take your shit somewhere else and stop trolling me.

Both Dims and Repukes are criminals and so is he - the evidence is overwhelming.

They steal - we pay. Take your appreciation somewhere else.
Don't get hard on me peter. i'm only f'ing with you LOL.