• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Two altar boys were arrested for putting weed in the censer-burner

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Two altar boys were arrested for putting weed in the censer-burner
junio 11, 2018

What started as a joke ended with the future of two altar boys from Spain. They were detained overnight, after having surprised them putting weed in the censer-burner of the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.

The censer-burner is used the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela to celebrate the Epiphany of the Lord. Several assistants stated that in this occasion the holy precinct was suddenly covered in an odd smell “it did not smell as always, it was a familiar smell but I could not relate it to anything, but in my son’s bedroom sometimes smell like that”.

Following the Mass, these altar boys were arrested by the police after confirming that the strange smell was correspond to marijuana, “it was a joke, the idea came during the Christmas Eve mass, we bought no more than half a kilo of weed and we drop it inside the censer-burner, we are sure that people has left of the Cathedral happier more than ever”. Finally, they were freed without charge but they will not be able to discharge their functions as altar boys any more.

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
Half a kilo... that's a pound of mary jane!!! It would have been enough to bake the entire town bahahahahahah

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I wonder if it amplified the reverence in the church?

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
Jesus is all long haired.
puff puff...
We KNOW what that means...
cough cough.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
We put a dozen purple barrels in the teachers lounge coffee pot, closed school for a week.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
A pound of high grade weed should have put the congregation in a slightly euphoric state.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We put a dozen purple barrels in the teachers lounge coffee pot, closed school for a week.
That's nothin'... We put a whole sheaf of spindle shanks in the bank turner.

Oh, dear. Lemme try again (I am under Spinal pain relief).

What the bloody hell is a purple barrel (much less a dozen of them?)

OK -- I think the Statue of Limitless Patience has run out. And they took the whole building down thirty years ago anyway...

It was all me. No excuse. I wanted to make those little ammonium tri-iodide thingies. They useta sell them in candy stores. If you put them on the ground and stomped on them, they would give a fair pop. If you put one under a chair leg, when someone sits down... POW!

I had this whole batch mixed up in a huge glass beaker. If you keep it in water, it is safe to handle.

Oh. I failed to mention the venue was the Chemistry Lab in my High School. It was the last day of school before summer, the school was empty. Heheheheh <-- grubbing fingers

I was going to take half-gallon beaker out of the school and bring it home. Went to pick it up, and SHIT!! I heard the Chemistry teacher coming down the hallway. No time for anything but to dump the batch into the nearest Lab sink and leave by the other door.

So what, ya say?

Summer went by quickly, and alas, it was nearly over. The maintenance guy was going around getting things ready for open school, and he was floorwaxing the Chem Lab.

The floor waxing machine hit the water drain pipe.

Thirty feet of pipes exploded.

Nobody never ever figgered out how it happened.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Unca Walt: a "purple barrel" is/was a hit/dose of acid/LSD.

A dozen hits of acid in a 64oz pot of coffee, wrecked the entire English staff.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Lawdy Lawdy, sum aweful creative writin goin on hear...