• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ty Whelly, former Marine, says Elizabeth Warren paid him for sex

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Good for the goose good for the gander...

Ty Whelly, former Marine, says Elizabeth Warren paid him for sex
October 6, 2019

enator Elizabeth Warren, a leading contender for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination, is being accused of engaging in a months-long sexual relationship with Ty Whelly, a married 24-year former Marine and bodybuilder who lives in the Washington, DC area. Whelly says that he met Warren earlier this year through a website, Cowboys4Angels, where she is alleged to have offered to compensate him for sex.
That accusation was made public earlier this week, but Warren has not commented to media outlets about it, and the major cable television networks have largely blockaded the story.

The media blackout comes at a time when the #MeToo discourse, often pushed by left-leaning media organizations, has catalyzed an avalanche of journalism that has crushed the careers of men in similar positions. Observers say it raises questions of media bias against Republicans and against men.

Whelly, a personal fitness instructor and bodybuilder, has a social media presence on Instagram and Facebook. He came public with allegations at a press conference organized by conservative political operative Jacob Wohl.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What's a side of beef go for these days???

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's fake news, unless Trump tweets it.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
I am not sure how I feel about this but I don't think any of my feelings are pleasant nor are the images it conjures.

Am just a bit consoled by the idea she isn't some weirdo lesbian creep.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
she is a closet lesbian cat lady

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Did he say how much he got per throw?
....but no matter how much he got, it couldn't have been worth it.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Did he say how much he got per throw?
When I re-read it looking for answers to my newly formed questions, that was the first thing I looked for...not a word on how much she would have paid...

I'd suspect, we'll be seeing a book from this guy in the not-too-distant future, he should add pictures to draw the gay and female markets to this book, it would increase sales, salaciousness always does

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Aw comeon joe, you don't know if she has any special talents she uses.

I think she has a very well developed and well exercised mouth.

I"ll bet she has some really good suction skills...

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Yes, it is. But totally beside the point. You want this cheating on her husband, (or mabee she and the hub like to romp together, who knows, who cares) for your ceo of the universe. This one is nothing but further conflict for us all, because she really is that vacant, and has discovered, with her loose lips, how to control and feed the bezonkered mob what it wants, more gruel, less work...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Like she's one of US,
Like she's one of the sheep

no way lady, you will NEVER be one of US, no matter how hard you try, how low you stoop, how much you chastise us because your not indian, you will never attain OUR LEVEL

ever

i'll judge, there aren't many, if any here who sling shit like a politician does, and throughout history, there have been few politicians who should be remembered, most of those folks aren't

eh, i'll capitulate, i'm done, i'm thirsty...screw this faux american, let her drink her beer while i go get mine

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You had to ask ... they are, without a doubt, a match made in heaven

:dduck::dduck::dduck:Looks like Pocahontas doesn't know his name ether ! "This is my hubby,...............insert name here,

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yes, it is. But totally beside the point. You want this cheating on her husband, (or mabee she and the hub like to romp together, who knows, who cares) for your ceo of the universe. This one is nothing but further conflict for us all, because she really is that vacant, and has discovered, with her loose lips, how to control and feed the bezonkered mob what it wants, more gruel, less work...
She's no different than 99.9% of them up there in corruptionville.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Steroid boy with shriveled schlong poking a fake indian princess. Sounds like a Hollyweird C movie that last chance drive ins wouldn’t show.