• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

USA Watchdog.com Bill Holter and Jim Sinclair Interview 1 hour video excellent

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well DONE "GARYW"

OH BOY - this is bad... for the investor... Unless in physical Gold or Silver, maybe Platinum a tad...

HS 2019 back for the BULL....

BIGGIE! YOUR ONLY "ACCOUNTABLE" SAVINGS account will be GOLD SILVER only...

Perhaps this year maybe from June to 2024 going to be HELL on earth as (the world and) the USA goes bankrupt.

$1,058 was the LOW in GOLD...

Paper is "NOW admitted" leveraged up from 300 to 500 paper ounces PROMISED to only ONE ounce of physical AVAILABLE...

FLASH major crashes coming bonds & stocks - markets are all cyber - BTW the markets UN-managed do NOT exist! WHY PLAY?

JIM SINCLAIR AND BILL HOLTER have been VERY right all along: I hope you followed them...

CHINA and RUSSIA will set the GOLD & SILVER MARKET PRICES in the near future...

NINE new exchanges have opened to trade real physical because the COMEX & LMBA is broke...

WE are right THERE NOW as GOLD & SILVER BREAK OUT to the BIGGIE!

THE US DOLLAR IS DOWN AND DROPPING RIGHT NOW!

That is why they went ON together...

For the old timers TSHTF by JUNE 2019...

Get 2 years of total supply at home do not sit home naked, cold, and hungry guarding your gold...LOL

PREPARE LIKE HELL!

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Good to see you back

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
REAL GOOD to see your name again...

GREAT POST buy if you do not have enough!

Main thing was prepare for distribution shutdown of the whole system...

Buy a '49 Ford pickup because of the electronics LOL...

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Great video. Thanks for posting!!

Definitely worth the watch.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I love Greg Hunter. Jim and Bill have been saying the same thing for a long time. But I think it is good to hear, because they are not wrong, just early.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JOHNNY IS A BIRDDOG!

The old Everly Brothers great to see your name again...

Broke $1,300 that gives one almost a $100 start before it breaks $1,370 ish...

toward $1,400

toward $1,450

toward the $1,500

By JUNE who KNOWS?

LOL

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I do like the fact they put a time line on things... "june".....its easy to put out wild predictions with no time spans ....but putting a time span on things is like pulling up your skirt and showing your underwear...

in my opinion the sharp moves lately in PMs seem like to me evidence of big$ taking typically contrarian market positions

Farpdinkle

Jim Sinclair has gotten shamelessly dinged by many people. I have monitored his web site and watched his videos for many years; and I’ve concluded that those who disrespect him and Bill Holter are wrong. Like Birddog said, they are a little early; but I think most every thinking person on this site knows they are not mistaken. As Jim has endlessly stated, Ag and Au have no counter party risks. That’s an incredible hook to hang one’s hat on. (Or as my brother would insist I state it—that’s an incredible hook onto which one can hang his/her hat)

Since I started to collect coins in 1962, and since I first bought junk silver at 2X face in 1968, or there abouts, I’ve been watching precious metals. The last few years have been little more than a lingering laugh—I know where PM’s are going. Jim and Bill do, too. Ignore their narrative only to realize regrets. No one knows the timing, as Blow-Hard Polny continues to demonstrate with regularity, confusing the nimrods; but our time will come, and it shouldn’t be long.