• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Virginia-Tactical Training a Felony

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Unreal.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Shitless...they are Scared Shitless

if this is what they are proposing, at this time, They are Very Afraid...of US

:fire::hunt::rocket::exercise::beer:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Taken from the comments section with minor edits for typos, etc. and readability.

How is “civil disorder” to be defined ?

This (…”intending that such training will be employed for use in a civil disorder…”) is clearly an unconstitutional as vague and requires proof of intent from the viewpoint of the observer, not the participant, and would prevent all firearms training since one purpose of a firearm as guaranteed by 2nd Amendment is personal defense in situations where “civil disorder” is present.

The Heller decision spoke to this issue. Personal defense using a firearm is clearly within the protections guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
The cops and military there will all be in jail then.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Keep allowing the commies to steal elections and this will spread like cancer across the nation. No pushback of any kind means the infestation will continue unabated!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Shitless...they are Scared Shitless

if this is what they are proposing, at this time, They are Very Afraid...of US

:fire::hunt::rocket::exercise::beer:
They're not scared shitless. They're fucking winning! Being scared shitless is a communist traitor with a rifle muzzle held by a pissed off American patriot pressed against his temple!!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Kinda hard to form a militia if it's illegal.

Wonder if it will be selectively enforced like never against geroge soros paid for army of idiots antifa.....

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Kinda hard to form a militia if it's illegal.
and No Militia could mean No Guns...

i could almost write their argument for them...it's that predictable

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
and No Militia could mean No Guns...

i could almost write their argument for them...it's that predictable
It won't survive a 2a challenge no chance but they try and try and try

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It won't survive a 2a challenge no chance but they try and try and try
I like the optimism but, Infringed it's been, in the past, and as long as there are deep pockets to continue the anti-gun fight, and the fact there are too many communist judges, it's not that long of a shot for the States to continue this same direction...look at mine

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The VA definition of paramilitary lies with the term “civil disorder” that was passed in the original statute in 1987 if I am reading the law correctly as a layman.

Question is what constitutes civil disorder?

Union organizers who teach picketers how to disrupt business activities or public access to a business could be construed as causing civil disorder.

It seems that training in certain subjects enumerated in the Bill is OK as long as the training is not used. Sort of like learning how to pick locks is Okay as long as you do not pick any locks.

Basically how the law is applied to civil disorder is very subjective. Not knowing VA case law I’m not sure how the VA courts have addressed the issue of civil disorder in the past or if they have ever done so or if the VA attorney general has issued guidance to law enforcement on said issue. Most likely it’s in a state of nebulous interpretation like most statutes.

This seems to be a bill that will cause more fear, uncertainty and doubt amongst the law abiding and used as a catch all statute to exhaust a defendant’s resources and to be used a bludgeon to get a defendant to take a plea deal.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like the optimism but, Infringed it's been, in the past, and as long as there are deep pockets to continue the anti-gun fight, and the fact there are too many communist judges, it's not that long of a shot for the States to continue this same direction...look at mine
Then we simply turn in our firearms....right after we send them all the ammo first at 2200fps.

This isn't wussy Australia, zombie New Zealand or the inbred British. This is America and we'll shoot back! 330 million firearms in the hands of Americans means if half of them get turned in, the Americans with the other half will make them pay!

This shit will not stand!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
People not even turning in their mags...... This is building pressure to a huge FU........ with lead.
You think things are bad now lets face it there are no sane libs anymore and none on the horizon. The kenyan hid who he was. Wait until Don Jr wins is fairly elected with no dead people voting in 2024 & 2028.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
and to think, just a few years ago, it was only We The People talking about them doing this to us...now it's 'they' who are telling us,

"We've Heard You and We Think It's a Good Idea! Thanks, Suckers!"
:rotf:

Now to find out if this damages their political careers

and i can't help but think, it was Robert O'dork who brought the idea of 'confiscation' to the national table, it's here, and in Virginia, it's the table center piece...

it's gone beyond stupid