• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Want to see chemtrailing so obvious even the most biased and rooted idiot will figure it out?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dude. Planes ALREADY do that. Every single plane. Why is this hard to understand?
But those fluffy white tube clouds are not created by spraying chemicals into the air behind planes.

Edited to add: if you want to say there is spraying going on that has nothing to do with the fluffy white tube clouds, then fine. We can talk about that.
....but "chemtrails" have always been described as being the fluffy white tube clouds we all see behind planes high in the sky.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You don't seem to have much flight experience. Long haul aircraft don't just pick a compass heading on takeoff and fly directly to their destination, they fly over a series of predefined waypoints. If they are approaching a major airport, the waypoints over which ALL aircraft intending to land must fly over are the initial points into the traffic pattern. For an Atlanta type airport, you can't have aircraft from all compass points converging on the runways, they have to be channeled. That's what you are looking at in your video.

Below, the US Army Air Force "sprays" Germany during WWII.

If you knew any chemistry, you'd know that water is a byproduct of combustion, you'd know HYDROcarbons mix with oxygen yields dihydrogen oxide.

View attachment 243308

Thank you to the PILOT on the forum.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Humidity, condensation. I have seen it looking out the window of a passeger jet I was a passenger on.
1654704727027.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^ man oh man, that plane must have a lot of spraying nozzles on it. Lol

Rob

Reaction score
You do realize that this in no refers to openly spraying the vax across the sky at 35,000', right?

An aerosol vax is one that is inhaled ad opposed being injected. If it were just sprayed into the air indiscriminatrly, there'd be no way to control dosage amount.

You'd need a much bigger plane than exists in order to spray anything in such volume that it could be clearly seen from many many miles away. When you see a fluffy white tube cloud that some try to say are chemical trails, they at least 5 miles and as much as 100 miles away from the observer.

Also, it makes no sense to spray poisons high up in the atmosphere as the air in the Stratosphere does not readily mix with air in the Troposphere. To spray it there it would wasted, as it could not hit the desired target.

Low level spraying, like crop duster would do, is the only way to do such a thing.
....but then it would be entirely noticeable by literally everyone.
Could be. We are in agreement that if the government could spray us they would, I'm fine with that thinking.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^^^ man oh man, that plane must have a lot of spraying nozzles on it. Lol

Do you comprehend that we are ADDING new possibilities. We still understand contrails and ST condensation like that from the odd compression/vacuums created. Those cones don't last a second or two.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you comprehend that we are ADDING new possibilities. We still understand contrails and ST condensation like that from the odd compression/vacuums created. Those cones don't last a second or two.
Granted. My response to @foolsgold 's pic was entirely tongue in cheek.

That was an example of an aerodynamic contrail.

The ones we were discussing are exhaust contrails.

Reactions: Rob

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Until "We The People" is educated and brought up to speed on weather modification technology, HAARP, "chaffing", cloud seeding and stratospheric aerosol injection how can we even discuss "climate change" and policies based on battling this "climate change".

What is .gov up too?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Until "We The People" is educated and brought up to speed on weather modification technology, HAARP, "chaffing", cloud seeding and stratospheric aerosol injection how can we even discuss "climate change" and policies based on battling this "climate change".

What is .gov up too?
Only problem is that HAARP is not a run by the government and nothing about HAARP is even classified. If it really were capable of what some would have us believe, it'd be the most secret thing ever.

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Only problem is that HAARP is not a run by the government and nothing about HAARP is even classified. If it really were capable of what some would have us believe, it'd be the most secret thing ever.
The existence of industrial level chem trails breaks down totally at the virtual impossibility of a world wide organization that would have to employ literally tens of thousands of people over 5 decades + and be intimately involved with several other massive industries, none of which have EVER hinted working for the industry in any capacity.

Do you think that just maybe if you want to include spray tanks, pumps and a couple of 10's of thousands of pounds of a sprayable liquid into the design of an aircraft, you'll have to interface with the airframe manufacturers (Boeing, Airbus, etc.), the engine people (Pratt & Whitney, GE, Rolls Royce), get FAA certifications, train pilots to operate the sprayers, maintenance people, replacement parts, hundreds of lawsuits aggrieved ex-employees. Over 50+ years, not a single word? I could go on for a lot longer. To coin a phrase: "Come on Man!"

Who designs, makes and monitors the effects of the spray? What chemical plants make the spray, who loads and drives tank trucks filled with the spray to the airport, who pumps it into the tanks. Who runs the chem trail accounting department, designs the spray, payroll department, who are the executives? Where are the reports, never a single one leaked?

But, of course, none of the above will make a dimple in the certainty of the true believer.

All of this from the fact that when you combust a hydrocarbon, you have 2 principle byproducts: carbon dioxide and water.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
fuel additives that only come out sometimes,, lol. they routinely turn them on/off - esp when crossing previously laid lines of spray
Yep and I have seen it turn on and off according to a grid that was being sprayed.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You don't seem to have much flight experience. Long haul aircraft don't just pick a compass heading on takeoff and fly directly to their destination, they fly over a series of predefined waypoints. If they are approaching a major airport, the waypoints over which ALL aircraft intending to land must fly over are the initial points into the traffic pattern. For an Atlanta type airport, you can't have aircraft from all compass points converging on the runways, they have to be channeled. That's what you are looking at in your video.

Below, the US Army Air Force "sprays" Germany during WWII.

If you knew any chemistry, you'd know that water is a byproduct of combustion, you'd know HYDROcarbons mix with oxygen yields dihydrogen oxide.

View attachment 243308
Thank you. I've tried explaining this to a lot of people but they want to see what they want to see. There are even videos of B17 contrails breaking for 50 feet or so as they fly through a microclimate where contrails can't form. The atmosphere is not homogeneous and if you have planes following the same route, the upper level winds will blow the contrails from that specific area so it can appear like it is the same aircraft flying over and over through "spraying".

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The existence of industrial level chem trails breaks down totally at the virtual impossibility of a world wide organization that would have to employ literally tens of thousands of people over 5 decades + and be intimately involved with several other massive industries, none of which have EVER hinted working for the industry in any capacity.

Do you think that just maybe if you want to include spray tanks, pumps and a couple of 10's of thousands of pounds of a sprayable liquid into the design of an aircraft, you'll have to interface with the airframe manufacturers (Boeing, Airbus, etc.), the engine people (Pratt & Whitney, GE, Rolls Royce), get FAA certifications, train pilots to operate the sprayers, maintenance people, replacement parts, hundreds of lawsuits aggrieved ex-employees. Over 50+ years, not a single word? I could go on for a lot longer. To coin a phrase: "Come on Man!"

Who designs, makes and monitors the effects of the spray? What chemical plants make the spray, who loads and drives tank trucks filled with the spray to the airport, who pumps it into the tanks. Who runs the chem trail accounting department, designs the spray, payroll department, who are the executives? Where are the reports, never a single one leaked?

But, of course, none of the above will make a dimple in the certainty of the true believer.

All of this from the fact that when you combust a hydrocarbon, you have 2 principle byproducts: carbon dioxide and water.
I've argued the same point on here about the controlled demolition 911 conspiracy.
Nearly every commercial flight would involve black ops sneaking chemicals on/or an apparatus onto the rear of planes. They must be alien technology in itself. And then this massive operation would involve thousands, none of which would ever talk.
You've got to think these things through.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nearly every commercial flight would involve black ops sneaking chemicals on/or an apparatus onto the rear of planes.
nope. never commercial flights. the white jets are for one purpose - spraying crap into the atm

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've argued the same point on here about the controlled demolition 911 conspiracy.
Nearly every commercial flight would involve black ops sneaking chemicals on/or an apparatus onto the rear of planes. They must be alien technology in itself. And then this massive operation would involve thousands, none of which would ever talk.
Exactly. Too many whistleblowers out there.

NOW - I will say this, if the FDA (or whichever appropriate gov agency) was compromised (we know they aren't, right?!?!) I could see a govt mandated fuel additive put into every commercial and private jet operating from the USA for the sake of "chemtrailing"....but that's the only way it would happen on a large scale. IMHO.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've tried explaining this to a lot of people but they want to see what they want to see.
The chemtrailers have invested so much time and effort into convincing themselves of it, that to ever start thinking rationally about it would be devastating to their World-view.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That might work.
Does it? How well would the engine in your car work if we replaced 20% of the gas in your tank with aluminum and barium? Ie: the stuff people say is being sprayed? Oh yea, and strontium too! Do those things burn and produce thrust? Not that I'm aware of.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

You guys have heard of this agency called the Clowns in America no? They can assassinate a President or 10 and no one talks. This is one of the easiest things to get away with.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Does it? How well would the engine in your car work if we replaced 20% of the gas in your tank with aluminum and barium? Ie: the stuff people say is being sprayed? Oh yea, and strontium too! Do those things burn and produce thrust? Not that I'm aware of.

Doesn't have to go through the combustion. Put it in the exhaust part or just have a separate spray nozzle. Come on, this isn't rocket science. Or they could have some fancier chemicals that Are designed to be part of the combustion, plenty of energetic compounds and creative solutions.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't have to go through the combustion. Put it in the exhaust part or just have a separate spray nozzle.
Now we're back to nozzles?

Or they could have some fancier chemicals that Are designed to be part of the combustion, plenty of energetic compounds and creative solutions.
It's been long said by the chemtrailers that that the substance supposedly being sprayed is aluminum barium and strontium. Can those things be used as fuel in a jet engine?

It seems to me that you are grasping at straws in order to find way, any way, to make it be a reality.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now we're back to nozzles?

It's been long said by the chemtrailers that that the substance supposedly being sprayed is aluminum barium and strontium. Can those things be used as fuel in a jet engine?

It seems to me that you are grasping at straws in order to find way, any way, to make it be a reality.

Are you dense? It does not have to be THE fuel. Spray it into the exhaust or just under the wing. Or make it a Barium Permagnate which would absolutely add to the thrust.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are you dense?
No, are you? lol

It does not have to be THE fuel.
I didn't say it had to be.

Or make it a Barium Permagnate which would absolutely add to the thrust.
What about the aluminum and strontium?
...and where are the tanks for the stuff?

Also, by claiming that, you are bringing back the need for a completely separate system to be built and maintained to distribute and spray the stuff.

As @DodgebyDave would ask, show me a nozzle and it's part number for it.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, ya did.
No, I questioned what would be the result of replacing a portion of the fuel with the stuff that chemtrailers say is being sprayed.

How well would the engine in your car work if we replaced 20% of the gas in your tank with aluminum and barium?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No, I questioned what would be the result of replacing a portion of the fuel with the stuff that chemtrailers say is being sprayed.

Still ran with Lead in the gasoline.

Barium and Strontium pure metals and as Rare Earth metals would be rather reactive. Less so than say the Alkaline Earth metals like Potassium that literally explode on contact with water. Aluminum can also easily be in some energetic reactions.... Ever heard of thermite?

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
You know, I see a lot of conspiracy but it's in your face. If these soulless beings were really doing this they'd just love to pat themselves on the back. They'd tell you it was for your own good. Then they'd marginalize you for questioning it.
There sure as hell doesn't seem to be shyness about any other evil deeds they do. I mean, good lord they are trying to sexually maul your children and calling you names for defending yourself. Secret operatives my ass.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still ran with Lead in the gasoline.
How much lead was it that was added? Enough to leave visible plumes of lead?

Barium and Strontium pure metals and as Rare Earth metals would be rather reactive. Less so than say the Alkaline Earth metals like Potassium that literally explode on contact with water. Aluminum can also easily be in some energetic reactions.... Ever heard of thermite?
Are the engines designed for that?

I get the feeling that you want there to be chemicals being sprayed on people,, as you seem to be rather incisive of the idea. What proof is there that anything is intentionally being sprayed? All I see is people who look up and see fluffy white tube clouds and insinuate with no direct evidence, that they MUST be nefarious in nature.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
"I get the feeling that you want there to be chemicals being sprayed on people".
Hmmm, its the same phenomenon that people hope they can be trapped in a shelter eating out of tuna cans. They invest so much in prepping (financially and emotionally) they want this to happen.

Its one door away from complaining about gold prices being manipulated....but they eschew a well rounded investment strategy in favor of a game they themselves think is a no win situation.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How much lead was it that was added? Enough to leave visible plumes of lead?

Are the engines designed for that?

I get the feeling that you want there to be chemicals being sprayed on people,, as you seem to be rather incisive of the idea. What proof is there that anything is intentionally being sprayed? All I see is people who look up and see fluffy white tube clouds and insinuate with no direct evidence, that they MUST be nefarious in nature.

They've published papers and told you they do cloud seeding. How it works amd why they would do so. Enough proof for me. If i cared more id do some more analisis or even get some sample tested. But i dont.

All the other side has but contrails, even though these appear quite different.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They've published papers and told you they do cloud seeding.
"Cloud seeding" is not fluffy white tube clouds.

How it works amd why they would do so
To make it rain?

Enough proof for me.
If you think that cloud seeding equals chemtrails, you have set the bar pretty low regarding what constitutes proof.

If i cared more id do some more analisis or even get some sample tested. But i dont.
Or in other words, you don't care if there is any real proof of fluffy white tube clouds being chemtrails, you just want to believe that they are?

All the other side has but contrails, even though these appear quite different.
Some contrails are persistent, some are not.
.....but both kinds are in fact contrails.

If they were wanting to spray chemicals on to people for some nefarious purpose, why would they do so in the stratosphere? The air in the stratosphere does not readily mix with air in the troposphere where we all live. Seems like it would be a waste of resources.
If I wanted to spray people, I'd do it at a low altitude over the desired target at 3am when it couldn't be easily seen.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
conspiracy theory.jpg

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Joe is already there...

1655679118389.png

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
been writing about this since april on gim2

every 2 or 3 minutes a jet sprayer crosses over my house headed out to the gulf of mexico. all jets are identical - solid white 737 size. in 15 years of watching them work -- never seen anything like it. i surmised they were building a heat/drought for the central/east central US

result -- texas and surrounding is having a HISTORIC heat wave and the beginnings of a historic drought. i think the drought will spread and impact the numerous farms and ranches in the targeted area

this every 2 or 3 minute pattern goes on all day long. it's like the berlin airlift of chemtrailing. they are cooking us

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
been writing about this since april on gim2

every 2 or 3 minutes a jet sprayer crosses over my house headed out to the gulf of mexico. all jets are identical - solid white 737 size. in 15 years of watching them work -- never seen anything like it. i surmised they were building a heat/drought for the central/east central US

result -- texas and surrounding is having a HISTORIC heat wave and the beginnings of a historic drought. i think the drought will spread and impact the numerous farms and ranches in the targeted area

this every 2 or 3 minute pattern goes on all day long. it's like the berlin airlift of chemtrailing. they are cooking us

What do you estimate the altitude that they are spraying? Does it change. It seems to me the suspicious planes around here are flying lower than the typical commercial airliner. If cruising altitude is around 37-38,000 feet I'd say these planes are definitely lower, maybe 25,000 to 30,000 feet.

This would also fit perfectly with all the food distributer fires. Same perps with the same goal. Food shortages.

I also wonder if they screwed up in Kansas and got the ratios wrong or something broke. Thereby spraying everything in one small area at much too high of a composition.

Last edited:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
imo we'll be hearing a lot about drought and crop/cattle destruction in the next month or so

this is what their work looks like

1655754453091.png

we are past mid june and it's still in place -- note the graphic above and headline below are from may

Spring Heat Wave Smashing Records in the South, Parts of the Midwest Into Late Week​

By Jonathan Erdman

May 12, 2022​

current situation

1655755424279.png

Last edited:

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What do you estimate the altitude that they are spraying? Does it change. It seems to me the suspicious planes around here are flying lower than the typical commercial airliner. If cruising altitude is around 37-38,000 feet I'd say these planes are definitely lower, maybe 25,000 to 30,000 feet. WHEN THEY ARE SPRAYING I AGREE WITH YOUR ALT. BUT OFTEN THEY ARE CLIMBING OR PLUNGING AT STEEP ANGLES WHEN SPRAYING. THE JETS I'M WATCHING GOING OUT TO THE GULF ARE LOWER THAN CRUISING HEIGHT FOR AIR BUSES. ALL SAME HEIGHT, ALL FOLLOWING SAME PATH - A CARAVAN SPACED OUT BY A FEW MINUTES. THEY ARE LOW ENOUGH WHERE YOU CAN HEAR THEM AND CLEARLY IDENTIFY THEM LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE EACH OTHER. ALL WHITE/SILVER -- NO COLORS, EVER

This would also fit perfectly with all the food distributer fires. Same perps with the same goal. Food shortages. PROBABLY MULTIPLE GOALS, INCLUDING FOOD SHORTAGES

I also wonder if they screwed up in Kansas and got the ratios wrong or something broke. Thereby spraying everything in one small area at much too high of a composition. I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT HAPPEN BEFORE B/C OF THE SPRAYING. I THINK SOMEBODY(S) KILLED THOSE ANIMALS WITH POISON OR GAS. BUT NOT SURE
answers embedded

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
every 2 or 3 minutes a jet sprayer crosses over my house headed out to the gulf of mexico.
It's planes hauling people and cargo to Cancun, Miami, and places like that.

all jets are identical - solid white 737 size.
Most passenger planes are white.

What do you estimate the altitude that they are spraying?
He can't be bothered to find out. It's easier to just assume their purpose.

It seems to me the suspicious planes around here are flying lower than the typical commercial airliner. If cruising altitude is around 37-38,000 feet I'd say these planes are definitely lower, maybe 25,000 to 30,000 feet.
Have you tried finding out? All ya gotta do is use flightradar24 to ID the planes you see overhead in real-time. It'll tell you altitude, where they are headed and where they are coming from.
Just click on the planes on the map that are visible from your location. Easy peasy!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Only problem with that comparison is that agent orange quickly descends to the surface and so-called chemtrails hang in the atmosphere at the altitude they formed.
...and look how many planes they used to cover a small area of forest.

Time to put your thinkin' cap on, Arminius!