• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Want to see chemtrailing so obvious even the most biased and rooted idiot will figure it out?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
imo we'll be hearing a lot about drought and crop/cattle destruction in the next month or so

this is what their work looks like

View attachment 264609

we are past mid june and it's still in place -- note the graphic above and headline below are from may

Spring Heat Wave Smashing Records in the South, Parts of the Midwest Into Late Week​

By Jonathan Erdman

May 12, 2022​

current situation
View attachment 264611
Yep. Sometimes large weather patterns persist for weeks. The GFS model projects some cooler air coming into the great plains beginning Saturday...we'll see if that actually pans out or not though. I don't trust any weather model past 3 days. I give it creedence with caveats out to 5 days. Anything past 5 days is literally a shot in the dark that will change with the next model run most of the time.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Only problem with that comparison is that agent orange quickly descends to the surface and so-called chemtrails hang in the atmosphere at the altitude they formed.
...and look how many planes they used to cover a small area of forest.

Time to put your thinkin' cap on, Arminius!

More bullshit joker. You must be paid well for your trolliness.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Who you see this going on just bringup flight tracker. You can pretty much see what plane it is, where its rom and what altitude it is flying at. Its so simple to use even I can do it.
I have no opinion on either side of the argument because to be honest, I don't really give a shit. Nothing I can do about it even if they were spraying deet on my head. Although if it was an ongoing process in the area I would be very inclined to move.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Only problem with that comparison is that agent orange quickly descends to the surface and so-called chemtrails hang in the atmosphere at the altitude they formed.
...and look how many planes they used to cover a small area of forest.

Time to put your thinkin' cap on, Arminius!

Different chemicals, different reasons, differnt looks. ALL a form of a chem trail

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Who you see this going on just bringup flight tracker. You can pretty much see what plane it is, where its rom and what altitude it is flying at. Its so simple to use even I can do it.
I have no opinion on either side of the argument because to be honest, I don't really give a shit. Nothing I can do about it even if they were spraying deet on my head. Although if it was an ongoing process in the area I would be very inclined to move.

Do ya really think they'd put black opps on freaking flight tracker?

I will try next time bit i have not seen them around here for awhile.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Do ya really think they'd put black opps on freaking flight tracker?

I will try next time bit i have not seen them around here for awhile.
i am the flight tracker. flight tracker should ask me :)

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yep. Sometimes large weather patterns persist for weeks. The GFS model projects some cooler air coming into the great plains beginning Saturday...we'll see if that actually pans out or not though. I don't trust any weather model past 3 days. I give it creedence with caveats out to 5 days. Anything past 5 days is literally a shot in the dark that will change with the next model run most of the time.
except that i predicted this in april. becauses i saw them building it. it would be hard to find a more accurate forecast - if another one even exists.

insider info is gold. ask the congressional insider-info traders