• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Watch CHINA "if this blows 95% of AMERICAN pharmaceutical imports are LONG gone!"

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My understanding is that Kodak is gonna make the precursor chemicals - not the drugs themselves...

As to the title of this thread - its an interesting postulation...i.e. if the dam fails - there goes all the pharmaceutical factories in China...but is that true? I didnt see any evidence to support...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
iT IS ALWAYS better TO WAIT AND SEE. iF RIGHT THEN YOU JUST MERELY MISSED AN OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE OF FAILURE TO RESEARCH.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
If I remember correctly India is the next largest supplier of pharmaceuticals to the US. Time to look into investing in Indian pharmaceutical and chemical companies?

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If I remember correctly India is the next largest supplier of pharmaceuticals to the US. Time to look into investing in Indian pharmaceutical and chemical companies?
A possibility, although I learned from one source some time back debating this very troubling time, India also is dependent on China for ITS supplies. India has only a small inventory.

SH

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If people can't get their prescription medications it would be a disaster...for Big Pharma....when people find out they're better off without them.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My understanding is that Kodak is gonna make the precursor chemicals - not the drugs themselves...

As to the title of this thread - its an interesting postulation...i.e. if the dam fails - there goes all the pharmaceutical factories in China...but is that true? I didnt see any evidence to support...
The youtube Crossroads channel with Joshua Phillips discusses the dam, floods and locus catastrophes in the CCP alongside other news.

SH

chieftain

Silver Miner
Indian plants make the majority of the active ingredients for generic medicines. The question is if they have the ability to ramp up production in the event of a Three Gorges catastrophe.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If people can't get their prescription medications it would be a disaster...for Big Pharma....when people find out they're better off without them.
If they can survive the sudden removal. But if they survive a little while I think many would be shocked.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++