• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

WATCH: Trump Fans Chase Elizabeth Warren Through Airport Screaming ‘Pocahontas’ Slur

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
WATCH: Trump Fans Chase Elizabeth Warren Through Airport Screaming ‘Pocahontas’ Slur

By Tommy ChristopherOct 3rd, 2019, 8:32 am

Supporters of President Donald Trump chased Massachusetts Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren through an airport screaming Trump’s “Pocahontas” slur and demanding she “stop impeachment!”

When Warren arrived at the Reno-Tahoe Airport Wednesday afternoon, she was greeted by a gang of Trump supporters holding “Trump-Pence” signs. They surrounded the senator and shouted demands for her to “STOP IMPEACHMENT!”

Although Warren was an early proponent of impeachment among Democratic candidates, she is a member of the Senate and has no vote in whether or not Trump is impeached. The Senate holds a trial only after the House of Representatives impeaches.

Warren handled the barrage with a smile, at one point telling the mob “It’s nice to see you!”

As she exited the airport, the group began shouting the “Pocahontas” slur that has been a favorite of Trump’s.

When the controversy over Warren’s claim of Native American heritage first erupted during her Senate run in 2012, conservatives deployed a number of offensive puns to attack her, and Trump adopted the “Pocahontas” slur in 2014.

He has since used the slur 94 times, according to Factbase, which tracks all of Trump’s public statements. According to the same database, Trump has only publicly uttered the word “Tiffany” — the name of his daughter — on 90 occasions. And some of those were references to the jewelry store.

The Nevada GOP was proud enough of these protesters to post the video on social media.

Earlier on Wednesday, Warren was asked if Trump — who has slurred Warren and Native Americans dozens of times on Twitter — laughed off Senator Kamala Harris‘ suggestion that Trump be banned from Twitter for violating the site’s terms of service.

Watch the clip above, via Nevada GOP.

Have a tip we should know? tips@mediaite.com

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Not to be outdone... the people... have seen enough!

'Impeach Pelosi': Scores of Trump supporters greet House Speaker in South Carolina
by Ellie Bufkin
October 05, 2019 03:57 PM

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was met with scores of President Trump's supporters as she arrived to speak at a South Carolina Democratic Party fundraising event in Greenville on Friday.

Protesters chanted, "Trump, Trump, Trump" and held up signs saying, "Impeach Pelosi" and "Make America Great Again," among other statements in support of the president. Protests were organized by local chapters of the Republican Party to voice support for the president at a time in which congressional Democrats are ramping up their efforts to begin a formal impeachment inquiry.

"She’s not doing anything for the American people,” Joan Boyce, who arrived hours ahead of Pelosi, told the State, a local newspaper. “And this impeachment that she’s trying to push, it’s ridiculous. The country doesn’t want impeachment. All it’s doing is make people fight against each other, and that’s all she’s accomplishing."

Boyce was joined by hundreds of Trump supporters who gathered to protest the arrival of the Democratic leader of the House of Representatives.

"As [South Carolina] Sen. Lindsey Graham says, a whole lot of a big nothing burger,” said Greenville County GOP Chairman Nate Leupp. “I think in the end, it’s going to backfire on the Democrats."

Pelosi echoed a now-familiar speech in support of impeachment of the president, noting that Sept. 17, the day Congress learned of the existence of the whistleblower complaint about Trump's controversial phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, was also "Constitution Day." From inside the Hyatt in Greenville on Friday, Pelosi noted that this was a "sad time for our country."

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Pelosi noted that this was a "sad time for our country."
No Nance, It is a sad time for Democrats. This country will survive. The Dem Party ? I am not so sure.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not exactly thrilled with Trump supporters harassing Warren. That's liberal stuff. No need to stop to their level.
Really?
We have a level???

Where is it?

I'll disagree because 'turning the other cheek' doesn't work...this type of argument always presumes the 'other side' has levels that one could possibly agree with...they don't

so:
i'll leave it with this:

Fight Fire WITH Fire...and if anyone thinks they're too good for some good old 'getting dirty', don't come to the party...instead, remain back with the girls but be sure to bring us some refreshments...

sarc, of course, but that's one reason i don't believe in this 'level' type of stuff, we're all humans...the only difference is, one side has already opened up their can's of whoop-ass while our side is still trying to find the can opener...

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
After all "Turn About is fair Play"

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
55k?

i'll bet that was less than half of what she is used to taking home...but, she deserves this money, i mean, after all, she worked her ass of pedaling that bike and displaying her hand gesture

musta burned off some 50 calories or so...such a heroine...it's the sacrifices we must go through

LOL

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Harassment goes both ways.... especially now that everyone sees with their own eyes the fraud the D's are perpetrating...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I see no logic in following her out shouting at any politician you don't like. Regardless of how much I would like to see her tarred and feathered on the whitehouse lawn.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
I suspect that seeing people protesting is as effective or more effective than logical arguments.

I see no logic in following her out shouting at any politician you don't like. Regardless of how much I would like to see her tarred and feathered on the whitehouse lawn.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
55k?

i'll bet that was less than half of what she is used to taking home...but, she deserves this money, i mean, after all, she worked her ass of pedaling that bike and displaying her hand gesture

musta burned off some 50 calories or so...such a heroine...it's the sacrifices we must go through

LOL
Quite a bit more I think,...https://www.gofundme.com/f/thank-you-juli-briskman

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That's more like it...Miss-Guided Americans make me Proud
:2 thumbs up:

This place even takes care of it's Traitors
And Patriots too.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
oh, now now...Patriots are the ones who take care of everyone else...

Fact...or would that be Truth? idk, which do you prefer?

:godfather

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Should be yelling..." you'll tax us into oblivion while youre a millionaire......wayyyyyy off in the background..."bitch"

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Great.
(S)election a year away and the media is getting the mouth breathers on both sides (here as well) stirred up.

Let the shootings by deranged Fox News/CNN addicts begin.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Great.
(S)election a year away and the media is getting the mouth breathers on both sides (here as well) stirred up.

Let the shootings by deranged Fox News/CNN addicts begin.
That's a good question, there may be no way to get to the truth but...
If all serial killers were polled on which news channel they relied upon for the information that ultimately inflamed them to kill others, which channel would it be?

Just think, the winning Station could do a blanket marketing strategy:
"4 out of 5 Serial Killers watched us, before they rampaged..."

they could have a category added to their self-aggrandizing trophy shows where they break each others arms telling each other how good they are, maybe swapping dead baby recipes...

yeah, there could be some interesting stuff here...

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Call it a "Stress Relief".

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
it's impolite to shout at the people that want you and yours dead
EO, I agree if that was to be followed by a question mark.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Correct.
There is no "logic" in it.
But logical arguments will not work in this arena.
What is the logic of anything they do, such as photoshopping fake big crowds to see politician "x"?
Is it "logical" to like/vote for a poltitican because you think she can draw a big crowd?

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
tsk, tsk, tsk
american politics
what happened to the country I grew up in?
they're all gone, bro. the downside of growing old

I just ran into my buddy who once partied with Tom Petty in his limo after a concert Petty did in minneapolis.

He was standing in front of the counter at Infinity Smoke Shop on Hennipen. wtf? I almost didn't recognize him as he is currently battling cancer.

I said to myself, "this is the guy who once told Bryan Adams he was a one hit wonder to his face?" whooooaaa...

dude still had that old spark in his eyes, but I think he almost didn't recognize me at first either.

"you don't know how it feels." face it BF, those guys are all gone now

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
yep, those guys who knew how to keep it real are all gone now. FKkkkkkkk

It's just u and me now, biff, and I'm all out of bubble gum.,

party on, garth.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
where'd ya leave the phone booth wyane?
let's GTF outta here

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not exactly thrilled with Trump supporters harassing Warren. That's liberal stuff. No need to stoop to their level.
Normally I would agree Rollie, however, these ARE strange times indeed and those in the Trump camp have been forced to wait far, far too long for some semblance of justice. We MUST vent! Considering what the leftist loonies are doing in congress now and throughout the past 50+ years, I think heckling and harassing the leftie loonies is fair, much more than well-deserved and totally appropriate. After all, the fucking rat-bastards deserve all the derision, flack and fear we can toss at them every step they take everywhere they go every day for the rest of their miserable lives. They can NEVER ever apologize enough to make up for all these scum have done to this country. And if you think what is done to the leftie loonies is bad, wait 'til they start heckling RINOs.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
where'd ya leave the phone booth wyane?
let's GTF outta here
you started partying today without me, didn't ya?
I'm outtie 2;. this place is the usual buzz kill

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Normally I would agree Rollie, however, these ARE strange times indeed and those in the Trump camp have been forced to wait far, far too long for some semblance of justice. We MUST vent! Considering what the leftist loonies are doing in congress now and throughout the past 50+ years, I think heckling and harassing the leftie loonies is fair, much more than well-deserved and totally appropriate. After all, the fucking rat-bastards deserve all the derision, flack and fear we can toss at them every step they take everywhere they go every day for the rest of their miserable lives. They can NEVER ever apologize enough to make up for all these scum have done to this country. And if you think what is done to the leftie loonies is bad, wait 'til they start heckling RINOs.

I'll add that it is high time they realize the visceral hate they have created.