• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

We having some problems here?

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
WTF!? I keep getting "This site cannot be reached" message when I try to open posts.
Avatars do not show up, some images only show as a link, and everything is as slow as shitz.

BF

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BF -- I am having zerio probs. And my computer is a fargin snowflake.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
IF you use a stand alone modem you may want to de-energize your total system and re-connect.

Before hand run FAST.COM ( and I back that up w/ SPEEDTEST.NET) to see what your Mb speed is.
After you re-connect re-run Fast & SPEEDTEST . JMHO

If speed does not improve you may have to call you Internet Service Provider. They can run a push from their end to improve your connection.

Best of Luck

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yep, it goes like that for a bit, then straightens right out.
Runnin fine right now. But — something's going on here at GIM (zero problems elsewhere)

BF

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My only problems here are Duplicate and Multiple Postings ( which are easily fixed). Jus' Sayin'

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You might have a hang up at your hard drive. Mine has a mind of its own and I thought it was just the quirkie new PC but it wasn't. Here is how I found out.

I turned it off and waited about 30 seconds then I turned it back on and while it was doing its boot thingy I pressed f2 repeatedly. It caught on a blue screen for doing diagnostics. My scratch pad cusser as very quick but I managed to click on a diagnose tab and let it run. It gave me a simple what was wrong and now I know that my hard drive glitches and stalls so it is defective but so am I and I just deal with it as it is. But if you first start up or wake up the PC and it hangs and stalls then works fine and stalls it is most likely the Hard drive. Oh yeah, I was getting no picktures and all kinds of crazy stuff infact sometimes when I clicked on a news a MSM site I would get the old blue lettering that was just links kind of like a hyper link....f'n was driving me nuts it was....now I just deal with it.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I just did the above again and every thing passed. I tell you there are ghosts in this machine.

but anywhoo I saved it in the log that is provided now if I can figure out what QR(?) is I'll be happy.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Recently been seeing some versions of what you say, related to my internet connection.

Goes back to that infrastructure discussion across the US.

Yet, some other sites don't appear to be as affected as much when that is going on, which makes you question it for sure.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My hardware's OK. It's not like I have only one compuker to get on the interwebs with.
Those original posted issues have disappeared BTW.

BF

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My hardware's OK. It's not like I have only one compuker to get on the interwebs with.
Those original posted issues have disappeared BTW.

BF
Yeah well after I did the f2 thingy it postulated all was fixed. Kind of like a venereal desices that goes when you come...wht-evr...f'n tee-kill-ya....

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
stable here.