• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

We need justice for Seth Rich

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
$100,000 is all for a murder for hire in a very high profile case? Man that's cheap, they really must expect no questions to ever be asked.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. is a cybersecurity technology company based in Sunnyvale, California. It provides endpoint security, threat intelligence, and cyberattack response services.[1] The company has been involved in investigations of several high profile cyberattacks, including the Sony Pictures hack,[2] the 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak, and the Democratic National Committee cyber attacks."

"CrowdStrike was co-founded by George Kurtz (CEO),[4][5] Dmitri Alperovitch (CTO),[6] and Gregg Marston (CFO, retired) in 2011.[7][8] In 2012, Shawn Henry, a former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) official who led both the FBI's criminal and cyber divisions, was hired to lead sister company CrowdStrike Services, Inc., which focused on proactive and incident response services.[9] In June 2013, the company launched its first product, CrowdStrike Falcon."

"CrowdStrike helped investigate the Democratic National Committee cyber attacks and connected those attacks to Russian intelligence services. On March 20, 2017, during testimony before congress, James Comey stated "CrowdStrike, Mandiant, and ThreatConnect review[ed] the evidence of the hack and conclude[d] with high certainty that it was the work of APT 28 and APT 29 who are known to be Russian intelligence services."

"Funding
In July 2015, Google invested in the company's Series C funding round which was followed by Series D [27] and Series E[28] raising a total of $480 million as of May 2019.[29] Estimated annual revenue in 2017 was $100 million, and the company had a valuation of more than $1 billion.[30] In June 2018, the company said it was valued at more than $3 billion.[31] Investors include Telstra, March Capital Partners, Rackspace, Accel Partners and Warburg Pincus.[32][33]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrowdStrike

Last edited:

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I doubt we'll see much justice for Seth Rich or anyone else.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Heavily redacted, yea almost nothing to read. Other than Seth rich
Right you are, but the FBI stated they had nothing on him & these releases contradict that.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
$100,000 is all for a murder for hire in a very high profile case? Man that's cheap, they really must expect no questions to ever be asked.
My understanding is that the 2 MS-13 assassins were also killed a few days after shooting Seth Rich.

Another story circulating is that SR was responsive and talking when police arrived, expected to survive, but died in the hospital.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
My understanding is that the 2 MS-13 assassins were also killed a few days after shooting Seth Rich.

Another story circulating is that SR was responsive and talking when police arrived, expected to survive, but died in the hospital.
Also, Donna Brazile just happened to be there at the hospital when SR came in at something like 2 AM in the morning.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Rut Roh!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Also, Donna Brazile just happened to be there at the hospital when SR came in at something like 2 AM in the morning.
Seems like a simple coincidence to me

/sarcasm