• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

We need more money for the second pandemic

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From the sources I follow there has been a plan for a second pandemic and lockdown even while the first lockdown was going on. Is crazy Joe finally telling the truth? Is the second lockdown covid or some new virus. Personally I have no doubt its coming or will at least be attempted.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
From the sources I follow there has been a plan for a second pandemic and lockdown even while the first lockdown was going on. Is crazy Joe finally telling the truth? Is the second lockdown covid or some new virus. Personally I have no doubt its coming or will at least be attempted.

This time around I refuse to wear a mask anywhere at any time! I've just about had it with this Biden clown show and I'm not going to stand for any more of his nonsense

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This time around I refuse to wear a mask anywhere at any time! I've just about had it with this Biden clown show and I'm not going to stand for any more of his nonsense
I have no idea exactly what is planned or how far it will go Shooti. From what I have been hearing this has been planned all along. Its going to be hard to scare and lock people down with covid and it may be a real virus from their vault this time. Maybe their plans will be stopped. All I know is we need to be ready.

Last edited:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I know one of the popular theories was that the mRNA jabs destroy the immune system and the next big virus is what really hits hard.

I seriously hope that is inaccurate. Most of my family (besides my wife, kids) have all taken it, except a few like minded cousins. I cannot even fathom losing them all.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I seriously hope that is inaccurate. Most of my family (besides my wife, kids) have all taken it, except a few like minded cousins. I cannot even fathom losing them all.
Most of us are in that position. :( Lets pray this is Biden doing fearmongering and whatever they had planned has been stopped.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I know one of the popular theories was that the mRNA jabs destroy the immune system and the next big virus is what really hits hard.

Yeah, many of us here are in the same boat SG...it sucks!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have no idea exactly what is planned or how far it will go Shooti. From what I have been hearing this has been planned all along. Its going to be hard to scare and lock people down with covid and it may be a real virus from their vault this time. Maybe their plans will be stopped. All I know is we need to be ready.
There doesn't seem to be anyone who can, or are willing to 'stop' it. The buck stops here for me!

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Also, *heat causes blood clots. They should go after something more sinister like blowing up the moon or something else to create more fear.

you are going to have to exaggerate more than that. we live in clown world

Project A119, also known as A Study of Lunar Research Flights, was a top-secret plan developed in 1958 by the United States Air Force. The aim of the project was to detonate a nuclear bomb on the Moon, which would help in answering some of the mysteries in planetary astronomy and astrogeology.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that clip and the first thing that came to my mind is Joe wasn't lying...he let the plan slip.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
im still waiting for the 1800 a from that harris biotch