• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Weed Debate Joe Rogan

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Interesting listen.. No clear winner although I lean heavily towards the Dr's views and opinions versus the writer who is trying to sell a book.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Watched it for a half hour. I'd go with the doc as well, but from what I watched, he never described the mechanism of action of cannabis. The book writer was full of shit, and as swarthy as he was, made me believe that his real objective was to cause problems, and controversy. What he's doing is trying to raise a shit storm to make money.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Watching on my tv now.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
At a little over 2 hours now, and am having difficulty with the complete moronity of the writer. Total moron...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Smarmy would work also, but I meant what I said. The word can also just translate as simply "dark". As in hair, and/or intention.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Smarmy would work also, but I meant what I said. The word can also just translate as simply "dark". As in hair, and/or intention.
Thanks, that's why I asked. Never heard it used that way before. Always happy to expand my vocab.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The conversation was like this: as the temperature rises more ice cream is sold, therefore ice cream causes the temperature to rise. Any evidence that co2 is related to global warming is admittedly ignored.