• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What did you get your significant other for Valentine's Day?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I got a card. I got the ultimatum. No flowers, no candy, no jewelry. After 28 years of marriage I have learned to not to question it.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
She's getting me .308 dies. And a box of Sierra HPBT's

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It's this Wednesday.

Bath & Body works lotions.
Flowers.
Sex toy.
Lotion and flowers for your sweetie. Sex toy is probably for yourself?

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I ran into the Dollar Tree & got her a card for a .......
She deserves to be spoiled a little. :mail 2:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
What kind of sex toy? Is she going to use it on you? :)
The sex toy is for me to use on her. Let your imaginations wander, but that's all you will get out of me. I have lived with 5 different women over my lifetime and they all liked them.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The sex toy is for me to use on her. Let your imaginations wander, but that's all you will get out of me. I have lived with 5 different women over my lifetime and they all liked them.
I'll file that away in the memory banks. :ponder:

B.o.T. - I took her half dozen watches and had fresh batteries put in each one. 6 watches and none of them working. Would she tell Me ? Hell , No, Just seen one not running and went to check her others - dead as door nails.
She runs on her own time anyway. The rest of the world just has to get over it.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Got my wife a card and Valentine with chocolates. She will also receive a surprise at work, when the florist makes a delivery.

Read where March and August are the months for couples to file for divorce. I guess Valentines Day does not work out for everybody!

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Cheesecake.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
She got a nice card and a little heart shaped vanilla cake. The card is what impressed her most.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oh Gawd, Do we have to do this every fricken year? Hallmark needs to STFU.

February is an expensive month for hammerhead. Valentine's day, grand daughter's birthday, wives birthday one day after another. Home owners insurance due at end of month. Went up again this year.

As always, she will get a dozen long stem roses delivered and dinner out. Our favorite Italian restaurant closed so not sure where we will dine. She tried making me truffles this year. Wasn't a complete success but they taste good.

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I said Happy Valentines Day and got the same in return. Hallmark Holidays are stupid......

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
We had a nice evening and are still celebrating. I got laid last night and this morning too. I gotta get it all in because I am out of town next week. Flowers are still good.

fl.jpg

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
We had a nice evening and are still celebrating. I got laid last night and this morning too. I gotta get it all in because I am out of town next week. Flowers are still good.

View attachment 99526
Caption on the pic: He'll be out of town all next week! :)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Got her a card and some kitchen valentines towels with dogs and dog bones on them.

Message on towel was "You're Pawfect for me"...

She loves dogs!

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Oh crap, did I miss another day that I'm supposed to waste money on? I'm on wife #3, this one is still here after 28 years and is super low maintenance. Doesn't like flowers, jewelry, and fancy diners. She does like good books and intelligent conversation though.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Guys, a good woman does not need or expect any acknowledgement of the holiday other than your continued presence in her life and maybe a "Happy Valentine's Day" utterance from yourself. It's a fake holiday anyway and I had to work until 8PM . Ain't nobody got time for nonsense.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I got to unexpectedly schlep heavy fine furniture in a Uhaul Box truck on the windiest roads in all of Arkansas for a dimwitted dungeon playing inconsiderate zomboid who's profound and epic journey of thoughtless first class buffoonery found me arriving home at 3:30 AM without so much as a scent of feminine presence. Cold dry weather here these days.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I got to unexpectedly schlep heavy fine furniture in a Uhaul Box truck on the windiest roads in all of Arkansas for a dimwitted dungeon playing inconsiderate zomboid who's profound and epic journey of thoughtless first class buffoonery found me arriving home at 3:30 AM without so much as a scent of feminine presence. Cold dry weather here these days.
Is that good??:don't    know2:

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Still young and single, eh?

BF
Yes sir. Been 2.5 years since my divorce and starting to get the itch to stupidly involve myself with the wacky women. Someone smack me!

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I was single from 22 till 46, so don't fret, as you get older your field exponentially increases :p Just don't make the mistake of severely limiting yourself by entering into a contract with another one before you have adequately sampled that ever enlarging field.

You know; all things come to those with patience.

BF

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
A single rose, dinner at a fine restaurant(that turned out to be just okay), and a replacement bluetooth earpiece(she's also kinda nerdy).

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Valentine's day?

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yes sir. Been 2.5 years since my divorce and starting to get the itch to stupidly involve myself with the wacky women. Someone smack me!
“If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it, don’t buy it,” said the character Tommy Earl Bruner in Dan Jenkins’ novel, Baja Oklahoma (1981).