• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

What Golf Equipment Did You Buy Today.

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I have been dilligently working on my putting game only to learn that I was using the wrong putter for my game. I'm right handed, left eye dominate, the recommended putter for right handed, left eye dominant players is a face balanced center shafted putter. We walked into a Pro Shop this morning and sitting there among some new and used putters was a rare center shafted putter for $20.00. I pulled a ball out of my pocket and used the putter on the carpetted floor. It felt great in my hands with a nice smooth stroke. I have been searching locally to try a c-shaft putter, these things are rare locally both new & used... I happily threw down $20 and walked away with a Cleveland "Never Compromise Voodoo" c-shaft putter. Brought it home, cleaned it up & cut the worn out grip off & installed a "Super Stroke 1.0". Its an awesome putter for $20... I hope she's the one, my soul mate, the putter that sleeps with me, if not, the search for "the one" will continue.

20181011_152559.jpg
20181011_153433.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Whatever keep you stroking you balls!